Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (59225 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sewgon79(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Kidnapping now carries death penalty in most states..

RIP in advance

Do people notice that most of kidnapping cases I have read so far this year involves divorce female from North. It is like this their female have nothing to offer than marriage and when marriage doesn't yield, they end up joining kidnappings gang.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Splendor27: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Simplebeauty:
shocked shocked

you are really a disgrace to womanhood

Because of how much?
Are you going to pay the loan for her

Instead of disgracing your self, why not take a quick loan?
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sixfeetbelle: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2020
Ausrichie:

He's not insulting women. He's moving a point across he said at the end "isn't that royally fvcked up" which means it is not fair.

Context matters.

"Being a woman is the ultimate insult" takes away the power in whatever point he is trying to pass across. If he was trying to make a joke, then he should know some jokes are sensitive and that not everyone would receive it the same way.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sixfeetbelle: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You are mean because inside you’re tiny. So tiny you cannot hold up the weight of your own body. You must inflate your ego just to fill the skin. You float around like a helium balloon. Blown up and bloated and gassy and empty.

Your initial comment was crass. Even though it was meant to be a joke, it was still insensitive.

Be considerate of other people is the only thing I want to tell you.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Ofemmanu1: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Your initial comment was crass. Even though it was meant to be a joke, it was still insensitive.

Be considerate of other people is the only thing I want to tell you.
Yea, you knew it was just a joke yet you were filled with ego.

I can only explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Yea, you knew it was just a joke yet you were filled with ego.

I can only explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

I called you out on an insensitive comment. Whether it flies as a funny joke or not, point is, be considerate when making such jokes. A lot of arguments arising on this platform is because someone made a crass comment that fueled the discuss.

For example, joking about China's rat eating culture and covid-19 is only funny to those not in their predicament.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

A psychologist would definitely find it interesting to do background research on your childhood experiences.

It must have been "royally bleeped up".
cc olanipekun1. this is for you, make u no forget
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Olanipekun1: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2020
IWTBAB:
cc olanipekun1. this is for you, make u no forget
when you see that thing you're looking for
no run oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.