Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 (30646 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

If you do watch their matches and yet you type those rubbish against him then you are simply blinded by hatred. He might not have been exceptional yesterday but he wasn't the nonsense you are painting him to be, both in yesterdays match and most of his previous matches.

No one cares if you criticize Messi, your type always criticize CR7 247, you'll never see anything good in him so save the drama.
You have been fighting everyone for saying things since yesterday because to you CR7 is untouchable but one thing you fail to understand is that most people are neutral.

I won't reply you anymore because you've been uncouth since last night to others because of someone that doesn't know you, that alone should make you have a self reflection about your life if this is your target for the year.

People comment and leave but you turn it to war as if you are in Ronaldo's payroll.

The funny thing is that you may have other monikers for other sections, if I know your other ones, I will stay far away from all...same as I do to Buhari supporters.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

You have been fighting everyone for saying things since yesterday because to you CR7 is untouchable but one thing you fail to understand is that most people are neutral.

I won't reply you anymore because you've been uncouth since last night to others because of someone that doesn't know you, that alone should make you have a self reflection about your life if this is your target for the year.

People comment and leave but you turn it to war as if you are in Ronaldo's payroll.

The funny thing is that you may have other monikers for other sections, if I know your other ones, I will stay far away from all...same as I do to Buhari supporters.
Yea.. Also Stay away from typing trash against CR7 as if you are on a payroll. You don't like CR7 and don't have to be a hypocrite. If i was a messi fan you wouldn't wanna stay away. Dude is 35 years and not playing bad at all, banging in goals but una want make him dribble from his goal post down to the opponents goal post to score. Tell me a player that worthed 90million at 35. Make una fear God, cut him some slack and concentrate on your messi who is also dwindling with age.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Situation001(m): 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:
Let be enemies and rivals. grin
let me put the ring in your finger.. I won't waste time
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Yea.. Also Stay away from typing trash against CR7 as if you are on a payroll. You don't like CR7 and don't have to be a hypocrite. If i was a messi fan you wouldn't wanna stay away. Dude is 35 years and not playing bad at all, banging in goals but una want make him dribble from his goal post down to the opponents goal post to score. Tell me a player that worthed 90million at 35. Make una fear God, cut him some slack and concentrate on your messi who is also dwindling with age.
First of all, you can't say you haven't made comments on Messi's threads.
I have never seen Messi's fans attack me or others the way you did uncouthly and unruly, it is just surprising and funny at the same time.
Finally, I can type about Ronaldo anytime I like and there's nothing you can do.
Just don't mention me, I will do same with your posts.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Let your GOAT do half. Why skip man united?
FOH

Ronaldo is nothing but a goal scorer,take away goal from him in a match and see zero chances created,zero assists,zero dribble...He is being compared to Messi coz he always score,Messi has win man of the match in a game without a single goal,that is definition of being the greatest....
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Well, thank you for bringing this. When it comes to Ronaldo and Messi stat, I am not someone you argue with because I don't miss their games.

With what you just said, you just confirm yourself that Dybala changed Ronaldo game. In the UCL group stage, Dybala was most instrumental and score most of the decisive goals.

xeGGG,,w
Ronaldo was not gf in the beginning of the season (August till Dec 1)..... But he started scoring goals when Dybala was integrated into the team and Higuain is on the bench. That means Dybala makes Ronaldo a better player grin grin grin

Go and check the stat and see who gives Ronaldo goal most, it's Dybala and Cuaodrado with penalty. Thank you!!! grin grin grin
hmm, the guy has 36goals for club and country... subtract dybala assits inside let's see if he contribute 10% of those goals....your assignment☺
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

First of all, you can't say you haven't made comments on Messi's threads.
I have never seen Messi's fans attack me or others the way you did uncouthly and unruly, it is just surprising and funny at the same time.
Finally, I can type about Ronaldo anytime I like and there's nothing you can do.
Just don't mention me, I will do same with your posts.
I have never made comments on messi thread just to pull him down except when one his tout fans starts involving CR7 as usual, e.g igbosmoker.
And I've never watched the guy more than thrice, maybe except when he played against Nigeria. I just know he is good but i don't bother myself about him!
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
anigbajumo:

Ronaldo is nothing but a goal scorer,take away goal from him in a match and see zero chances created,zero assists,zero dribble...He is being compared to Messi coz he always score,Messi has win man of the match in a game without a single goal,that is definition of being the greatest....
Okay, so i should start seeing Messi as a better player than CR7 right? undecided
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Jokerman(m): 1:40am On Feb 28, 2020
anigbajumo:

Do you know the player with the most successful dribbles in a single match!

Do you know the player with the most assists in UCL?

Do you know CR7 has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta?
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 7:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Jokerman:

Do you know the player with the most successful dribbles in a single match!

Do you know the player with the most assists in UCL?

Do you know CR7 has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta?

Sure nah, assists by cross from right flank for benzema to score...how many assists he has in Italy??

Tell me the last time Ronaldo dribble¿?My grandma was still a virgin then....
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by vastolord4(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2020
ElonMosque:

When you dey pay 1900, wetin you dey expect?? grin grin grin

3200 oga
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ElonMosque(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2020
vastolord4:

3200 oga

Same thing.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Jokerman(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2020
anigbajumo:

Sure nah, assists by cross from right flank for benzema to score...how many assists he has in Italy??

Tell me the last time Ronaldo dribble¿?My grandma was still a virgin then....

Oga answer my question and stop beating about the bush as usual...

Hope you know he has more assists that even the great ronaldinho too (your legend)

Tell us the player with the most successful dribbles in a single match

Ronaldo in Italy
51 goals and 16 assists( league and UCL)
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Jokerman:

Oga answer my question and stop beating about the bush as usual...

Hope you know he has more assists that even the great ronaldinho too (your legend)

Tell us the player with the most successful dribbles in a single match

Ronaldo in Italy
51 goals and 16 assists( league and UCL)

U are yearning gibberish,yes he has assists than xavi and iniesta but he doesn't won playmaker award for once, nothing spectacular about his assists,if player like KDB is in position in Madrid,he will av more assists then him coz they built the team on him...Xavi and iniesta are midfielder and Barca team was on messi,he is a forwarder,am not surprised he has assists more than them...

Can he control the game like xavi
Can he dribble like iniesta
How many chances does he created in Madrid..

Someone has assists by crossing passes to benzema to score u are talking poo,hope u knw he has 9penlties and just 2 assists this season??
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Jokerman(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2020
anigbajumo:

U are yearning gibberish,yes he has assists than xavi and iniesta but he doesn't won playmaker award for once, nothing spectacular about his assists,if player like KDB is in position in Madrid,he will av more assists then him coz they built the team on him...Xavi and iniesta are midfielder and Barca team was on messi,he is a forwarder,am not surprised he has assists more than them...

Can he control the game like xavi
Can he dribble like iniesta
How many chances does he created in Madrid..

Someone has assists by crossing passes to benzema to score u are talking poo,hope u knw he has 9penlties and just 2 assists this season??

Yiu are just beating about the bush

However if Penalties was easy, Messi would have toppled Maradona as Argentina greatest

Oga, shebi barca and many team have had wingers, why dont they have more assists that him?? Even Iniesta plays a more advanced role upfront, yet Ronaldo still more assists than him

I ask again which player has the most successful dribbles in a single match?

So Ronaldo cannot control a match??

Someone has the highest assists ever in Madrid shirt, and you are asking hoe many chance created??

Barkalona fan
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Jokerman:

Yiu are just beating about the bush

However if Penalties was easy, Messi would have toppled Maradona as Argentina greatest

Oga, shebi barca and many team have had wingers, why dont they have more assists that him?? Even Iniesta plays a more advanced role upfront, yet Ronaldo still more assists than him

I ask again which player has the most successful dribbles in a single match?

So Ronaldo cannot control a match??

Someone has the highest assists ever in Madrid shirt, and you are asking hoe many chance created??

Barkalona fan

Lol,hope ur eyez is open.Check Ronaldo own and quote me back if he will even av up to 100 in Madrid...Na poo u dey talk,he has highest dribble in a match against a mumu team...Hazard is even have more dribble in a season than ur penaldo,wake me up wen he won playmaker award that even hazard has won 3x.... Don't mention Ronaldo in the same sentence with dribble...

Last time Ronaldo dribble Mia khalifa was still a virgin, someone that record worst freekick taker in juve history after over 100 attempts...lol

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gibzzhd: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Barcelona Midfield combined:
12 assists
Juventus Midfield combined:
13 assists.

Ronaldo fans blame the midfield's lack of creativity while Messi picked up the slack and has 15 assists for his team.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 27th August 2017 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 / Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.