Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 (30641 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gibzzhd: 9:25am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You and that igbosmoker are just the same..
You came into the thread saying you won't troll CR7 but look at you saying trash.
Just be honest.What else does CR7 offer in games apart from goals.Take away his goals and his stats would read 0 dribble completed 0 shot on traget 0 assist 0 chances created

2 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Situation001:

I love you.. I want to marry you..

can we be husband and wives..
Let be enemies and rivals. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Pheelz2020(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2020
show d ticket na...

cRobo:

where is the lie?
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
eMEGA1:

You bam
Add 'die' grin

1 Like

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by maynation(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2020
mtinfx:

They watched liverpool's tactics last week and copied it
cool

You are just pained. grin
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by cRobo: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2020
Pheelz2020:
show d ticket na...

ok
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Jokerman(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Only if they know the meaning of poacher.... They just know he scores.

For example, he has score maybe 11 goals since the start of the year, but trust me maybe only 2 goals are quite exceptional. Others are tapin or penalties.

Dybala is the main man that feed Ronaldo, things his fans won't say. They make it look like he provide the goals himself.

Dude doesn't offer anything when he doesn't score...

From benzemiss to marcelo to modric, now dybala
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2020
Jokerman:

From benzemiss to marcelo to modric, now dybala

You can prove me wrong.... You call him Benzimiss? Yes, he misses, but when Ronaldo was at Madrid, he was instrumental to his goal tally.

Go and check who has assisted Ronaldo most in Juve this season.... The last time I checked, bobo has 2 assists the whole season so far. I guess he is carrying the team with the 2 assists.

God saves sarri he didn't sell Dybala, I wonder what will be happening to Juve and your Ronaldo. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

You can prove me wrong.... You call him Benzimiss? Yes, he misses, but when Ronaldo was at Madrid, he was instrumental to his goal tally.

Go and check who has assisted Ronaldo most in Juve this season.... The last time I checked, bobo has 2 assists the whole season so far. I guess he is carrying the team with the 2 assists.

God saves sarri he didn't sell Dybala, I wonder what will be happening to Juve and your Ronaldo. grin grin grin
lol,dybala only started been a regular in the team....before he is a bench warmer while higuanin and ronaldo runs the show
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 10:27am On Feb 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

lol,dybala only started been a regular in the team....before he is a bench warmer while higuanin and ronaldo runs the show na

Well, thank you for bringing this. When it comes to Ronaldo and Messi stat, I am not someone you argue with because I don't miss their games.

With what you just said, you just confirm yourself that Dybala changed Ronaldo game. In the UCL group stage, Dybala was most instrumental and score most of the decisive goals.

Ronaldo was not consistent in the beginning of the season (August till Dec 1)..... But he started scoring goals when Dybala was integrated into the team and Higuain is on the bench. That means Dybala makes Ronaldo a better player grin grin grin

Go and check the stat and see who gives Ronaldo goal most, it's Dybala and Cuaodrado with penalty. Thank you!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2020
gibzzhd:

Just be honest.What else does CR7 offer in games apart from goals.Take away his goals and his stats would read 0 dribble completed 0 shot on traget 0 assist 0 chances created
Go and sit down my friend.. You are saying rubbish. Do you score goals without having shots on target?
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by HajaraIsah1: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Jokerman:
If Juve ready to win something, they'd sack Sarri
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Well, thank you for bringing this. When it comes to Ronaldo and Messi stat, I am not someone you argue with because I don't miss their games.

With what you just said, you just confirm yourself that Dybala changed Ronaldo game. In the UCL group stage, Dybala was most instrumental and score most of the decisive goals.

Ronaldo was not consistent in the beginning of the season (August till Dec 1)..... But he started scoring goals when Dybala was integrated into the team and Higuain is on the bench. That means Dybala makes Ronaldo a better player grin grin grin

Go and check the stat and see who gives Ronaldo goal most, it's Dybala and Cuaodrado with penalty. Thank you!!! grin grin grin
And did anyone complain when iniesta and xavi was supplying messi? If he sure for them let them attempt the goals themselves! They cross to Ronaldo cos they believe in him better and not becos they want to help his career. They do what is best for the team.
Ronaldo has nothing to even prove anymore, he played in different leagues, he won balon dors, he is seen by many as the greatest player and nothing can change that even if messi wins the champions league and more balon dors, so you and other messi e-rats should take a chill pill!
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And did anyone complain when iniesta and xavi was supplying messi? If he sure for them let them attempt the goals themselves! They cross to Ronaldo cos they believe in him better and not becos they want to help his career. They do what is best for the team.
Ronaldo has nothing to even prove anymore, he played in different leagues, he won balon dors, he is seen by many as the greatest player and nothing can change that even if messi wins the champions league and more balon dors, so you and other messi e-rats should take a chill pill!

Let me help you again! Messi can't win Balon D'or without Xavi, iniesta and neymar grin grin grin

Please add that to your post. It's part of the track Ronaldo fan released.

If playing in different leagues makes one the best, then Ibrahimovic, Kevin Prince Boateng, Balotelli is the best player in the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

Most of his goals are inside the box, that should make you know that they work for him.
Dybala has been Ronaldo's most supplier, I'm surprised you are not accepting that fact.
Ronaldo hasn't scored a golazo for years now, it is another pointer that his goals and form are connected to the form or performance of his team.

No one is arguing the fact that Ronaldo is good, but his performance is directly connected to the form of his teammates.
You don't watch their matches.. You are just a typical messi fan, bitter haters of Ronaldo.
So you mean ronaldo just chill in the penalty box while other players work hard to supply the balls to him there? Most the balls they even pass to him was first gotten by him after he deposseses the opponents, break through the midfield with his mild dribbles, passes the ball to his team mate and then runs to the box cos his duty is to make sure he bang goals, without goals the team won't win.
Save that bullshit of you saying Ronaldo is good, it doesn't come your heart.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Let me help you again! Messi can't win Balon D'or without Xavi, iniesta and neymar grin grin grin

Please add that to your post. It's part of the track Ronaldo fan released.

If playing in different leagues makes one the best, then Ibrahimovic, Kevin Prince Boateng, Balotelli is the best player in the world grin
Your last paragraph is just stupid... No one said playing in different league makes one the best. But playing in different leagues and still excelling wonderfully makes one the best! He did it in porto, england, spain and now he is trying to do it in Italy despite his old age, but you haters are praying he doesn't cos of the insecurity, you feel if he does it in italy then messi hushed totally, hence the hate and rubbish talks about him. Buy hey, messi is hushed already unless he does something exceptional in another league, so no need for all these stupidity from you lots.
CR7 has nothing to prove anymore!
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Your last paragraph is just stupid... No one said playing in different league makes one the best. But playing in different leagues and still excelling wonderfully makes one the best! He did it in porto, england, spain and now he is trying to do it in Italy despite his old age, but you haters are praying he doesn't cos of the insecurity, you feel if he does it in italy then messi hushed totally, hence the hate and rubbish talks about him. Buy hey, messi is hushed already unless he does something exceptional in another league, so no need for all these stupidity from you lots.

grin grin grin

I can't remember abusing or insulting you, but it's a free world. We are just having fun!
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by anigbajumo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Do watin in Porto,some of u penaldo fans re practically ignorance of ur comments here.List vhis achievements in Porto here make we see,he spent 9yrs in Spain and won làliga best player just 2x and he won two leagues....is that spectacular achievements??
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Teeklef(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
anigbajumo:

Do watin in Porto,some of u penaldo fans re practically ignorance of ur comments here.List vhis achievements in Porto here make we see,he spent 9yrs in Spain and won làliga best player just 2x and he won two leagues....is that spectacular achievements??
Na u get time. It is not all comment you respond to. We have alot of educated madman on this forum, so don't stress yourself. Those guys are happy at the slightest opportunity to attack messi and when ronaldo flops, you want us to clap for him and do as if nothing happens? Tahhhh.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Moz22: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:
Why did I feel like it was only Dybala that played for Juve? What happened to that Portuguese??
which match did you watch
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by maynation(f): 4:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Moz22:
which match did you watch
Lyon vs Juventus where Dybala outshone every damn Juve player on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Moz22: 4:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:

Lyon vs Juventus where Dybala outshone every damn Juve player on the pitch.
I got a 7 rating.. there were about 6 other players close to that figure. So how do u mean outshone? Even Ramsey and higuain got a 7 too
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gibzzhd: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Go and sit down my friend.. You are saying rubbish. Do you score goals without having shots on target?
I said without gials.Cant you read......
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by maynation(f): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Moz22:
I got a 7 rating.. there were about 6 other players close to that figure. So how do u mean outshone? Even Ramsey and higuain got a 7 too

What happened to Penaldo tapper? That's the main question.
Enjoy.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Moz22: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:

What happened to Penaldo tapper? That's the main question.
Enjoy.
players have off days just like Messi did in Naples... Infact Messi was one of the worst players on that pitch.. but it still doesn't take away the fact that they aren't good players... Watch both players turn up in the return legs
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You don't watch their matches.. You are just a typical messi fan, bitter haters of Ronaldo.
So you mean ronaldo just chill in the penalty box while other players work hard to supply the balls to him there? Most the balls they even pass to him was first gotten by him after he deposseses the opponents, break through the midfield with his mild dribbles, passes the ball to his team mate and then runs to the box cos his duty is to make sure he bang goals, without goals the team won't win.
Save that bullshit of you saying Ronaldo is good, it doesn't come your heart.
First of all I don't do online battles.
Secondly, I rather talk about politics than fight for a Ronaldo or Messi that are miles away from me and the chances of meeting them is in the negative.

Finally, you are something else. I want to quote you on your analysis...
" Most the balls they even pass to him was first gotten by him after he deposseses the opponents, break through the midfield with his mild dribbles, passes the ball to his team mate and then runs to the box cos his duty is to make sure he bang goals, without goals the team won't win".

When has Ronaldo dribbled someone in Italian league?
Ronaldo broke through midfield, when, what match?
Ronaldo deposed opponents in his own half, how?
SMH.
I can't argue with you if you can type the above quoted.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
anigbajumo:

Let your GOAT do half. Why skip man united?
FOH
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

First of all I don't do online battles.
Secondly, I rather talk about politics than fight for a Ronaldo or Messi that are miles away from me and the chances of meeting them is in the negative.

Finally, you are something else. I want to quote you on your analysis...
" Most the balls they even pass to him was first gotten by him after he deposseses the opponents, break through the midfield with his mild dribbles, passes the ball to his team mate and then runs to the box cos his duty is to make sure he bang goals, without goals the team won't win".

When has Ronaldo dribbled someone in Italian league?
Ronaldo broke through midfield, when, what match?
Ronaldo deposed opponents in his own half, how?
SMH.
I can't argue with you if you can type the above quoted.
Do you watch their matches? Did you watch yesterday's game?
Answer the questions and you find answer to your own questions.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

I quite disagree with you...the guy is a goal poacher,any teammates or manager would love to get the ball across to him quickly because they know what he can do...
I have seen this guy make good use of a mess of cross or scores from horrible pass....
put any other attacker in his place and feed him more than 200 times per match,I doubt if he could be more clinical than ronaldo....
How can you type I disagree but your comments also corroborated with what I said?
Ronaldo is a finisher but if the midfielders or teammates doesn't supply how will he score?

He's a poacher, that's all to his game at the moment but that doesn't mean he isn't good.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Do you watch their matches? Did you watch yesterday's game?
Answer the questions and you find answer to your own questions.
Yes I do watch their games including yesterday's own.

Look, I believe in analysis, I hardly watch other channels apart from sport channels. SS8 is for Italian league and I follow is as I do the EPL and laliga in SS7.

I also criticize Messi whenever he has a poor game. Not everyone engage in the BS of team Ronaldo or team Messi.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
cr7lomo:

Look at what u typed and u are proud of it... which player on earth doesn't depend on his team mates form for him to perform?? Or is football a one man sport ?? Some of Una sha ... I should stop wasting my time
You are the one that should check yourself.
Y'all don't see things for what they are due to your sentimental attachments with the ones you support.

Whenever the team is down, y'all blame the others and exonorate Ronaldo or Messi but whenever they win, you channel all the praises to them as if football is about one man.

Ronaldo's form is connected to his teammates, without their being on top to create things, he can't come back to do things.

How long have you been watching football if I may ask?
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

Yes I do watch their games including yesterday's own.

Look, I believe in analysis, I hardly watch other channels apart from sport channels. SS8 is for Italian league and I follow is as I do the EPL and laliga in SS7.

I also criticize Messi whenever he has a poor game. Not everyone engage in the BS of team Ronaldo or team Messi.
If you do watch their matches and yet you type those rubbish against him then you are simply blinded by hatred. He might not have been exceptional yesterday but he wasn't the nonsense you are painting him to be, both in yesterdays match and most of his previous matches.

No one cares if you criticize Messi, your type always criticize CR7 247, you'll never see anything good in him so save the drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 27th August 2017 / Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.