Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 (30540 Views)

Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
cr7lomo:

Neither does he know ur sorry ass... Look at how foolish u guys sound ... u people are nothing but kids ... Is it that u just started watching CL ?? It's a 4kin first leg for goodness sake ... I like CR7 cos he knows how to shut down his critics ... that foolish miscreant igbosmoker is celebrating first leg... It simply shows how re.tarted he is .. wait for the second leg b4 commenting and stop fooling urselves...hv u fools not learnt from the past
let me help refresh the past for them...against athletico last season juve were 2-0 down but ronaldo runs the show in the second leg and even Simone was hypnotize by his magics that he didnt know when he said that ronaldo is better than his country man...
truth is ronaldo always help his team overturn deficit while messi always find himself been defeated by a deficit team..

10 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckThaMod:
Even if juventus qualifies they won't win the Champions League this season let's be honest. That team is wack.. Poor defense and midfield. I just feel for CR7
Be honest with yourself for once.
The team has been working for Ronaldo all season, making sure he has goals but now that they don't score you are insulting them as if Ronaldo did anything exceptional.

Ronaldo is as good as the form of his other team mates, if you think I'm lying go an Google the number of golazos he has scored in the last 3 seasons.

That being said, he is a good poacher.

7 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Davida33:
I can smell lies
The coach said it.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
kingkakaone:

The team has been working for Ronaldo all season, making sure he has goals but now that they don't score you are insulting them as if Ronaldo did anything exceptional.

Ronaldo is as good as the form of his other team mates, if you think I'm lying go an Google the number of golazos he has scored in the last 3 seasons.

Only if they know the meaning of poacher.... They just know he scores.

For example, he has score maybe 11 goals since the start of the year, but trust me maybe only 2 goals are quite exceptional. Others are tapin or penalties.

Dybala is the main man that feed Ronaldo, things his fans won't say. They make it look like he provide the goals himself.

Dude doesn't offer anything when he doesn't score...

18 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 12:00am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Don't even compare Messi performance to Ronaldo performance.... I won't troll Ronaldo, but don't do that.

Most of you guys didn't even watch the match. The Barcelona goal was even by luck and the single chance they get in the game. Napoli was very disciplined with their defence tactics.

So WTF are you saying? Same Napoli beat Juventus last month.

Messi has the highest rating last night, Ronaldo has the worst tonight. I know you guys will be hoping for his magic in the return leg, good luck with that.... Just to make you understand that anyone can have a bad game.

Ronaldo has been scoring since the start of the year, you fanboys didn't remember something is wrong with sarri. .... But since he didn't score today, then sarri is the problem.
Worst rating how How?? Someone that was giving better crosses anyhow but no one could utilize them.. Show us where u got your useless ratings from

4 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2020
A Spanish refree am not suprised

1 Like

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by gurunlocker: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Worst rating how How?? Someone that was giving better crosses anyhow but no one could utilize them.. Show us where u got your useless ratings from

Better square play anyhow? I guess you only watch the first half where he made a square play which was deflected by the keeper.... That's all

I don't know where you see your own "anyhow" o.... He only won free kicks a couple of times (Blocked by the wall). His last show in the game is the last minute when he received a cross but it hits his hand..... Go check th rating, he has the worst.

Oh! I didn't see where you asked me to show me where I got my useless rating from... You can go online and check, there are many websites to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 12:11am On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

Working hard for which ronaldo? Is ronaldo the only player that will get honoured with silverwares? Or don't see huguain and dybala being selfish at times and fighting for their own pound of flesh? Infact CR7 has been the one working so hard.. This juve team is tough for him but yet he is tries so hard despite his age. He now runs around more, he even defends now and try to give assists. His poaching has dropped drastically compared to when he was in Madrid.

4 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Ucl

7 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

For example, he has score maybe 11 goals since the start of the year, but trust me maybe only 2 goals are quite exceptional. Others are tapin or penalties.

Dybala is the main man that feed Ronaldo, things his fans won't say. They make it look like he provide the goals himself.

You and that igbosmoker are just the same..
You came into the thread saying you won't troll CR7 but look at you saying trash.

3 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by FuckThaMod: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

Better square play anyhow? I guess you only watch the first half where he made a square play which was deflected by the keeper.... That's all

I don't know where you see your own "anyhow" o.... He only won free kicks a couple of times (Blocked by the wall). His last show in the game is the last minute when he received a cross but it hits his hand..... Go check th rating, he has the worst.

Oh! I didn't see where you asked me to show me where I got my useless rating from... You can go online and check, there are many websites to do that.
And here is where i got my own rating from.. The real ratings that deals with number of correct passes, dribbles, movement, positioning etal
The worst rating goes to their keeper even on your own screenshot but hatred won't let you see that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Alkheira(m): 12:30am On Feb 27, 2020
He was there running like a headless chicken
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Working hard for which ronaldo? Is ronaldo the only player that will get honoured with silverwares? Or don't see huguain and dybala being selfish at times and fighting for their own pound of flesh? Infact CR7 has been the one working so hard.. This juve team is tough for him but yet he is tries so hard despite his age. He now runs around more, he even defends now and try to give assists. His poaching has dropped drastically compared to when he was in Madrid.
Most of his goals are inside the box, that should make you know that they work for him.
Dybala has been Ronaldo's most supplier, I'm surprised you are not accepting that fact.
Ronaldo hasn't scored a golazo for years now, it is another pointer that his goals and form are connected to the form or performance of his team.

No one is arguing the fact that Ronaldo is good, but his performance is directly connected to the form of his teammates.

14 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 27, 2020
gurunlocker:

What most won't know is that Ronaldo's form is dependent on the form of his teammates.

Ronaldo is good by the way, and it is certain.

1 Like

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by cr7lomo: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

What most won't know is that Ronaldo's form is dependent on the form of his teammates.

Ronaldo is good by the way, and it is certain.

Look at what u typed and u are proud of it... which player on earth doesn't depend on his team mates form for him to perform?? Or is football a one man sport ?? Some of Una sha ... I should stop wasting my time

4 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by tfash96(m): 1:35am On Feb 27, 2020
Some people's GOAT ate French grass last night

6 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by jp130(m): 5:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Last match for dis season is today, congratulations to teams awaiting thier promotion to upper league. Congrats managers

Check my signature n thank me later
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Josskute(m): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2020
Penaldo fan boys can never accept defeat and move on when it comes. He's been scoring all season, no complaints, now see struggling lyon, no good shot on target. It's now about his team not helping him. Messi started a Champs league match without a natural winger against a Napoli side with impressive home record, but you never heard us complaining. Abeg accept your L and prepare for return leg.

7 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Teeklef(m): 6:29am On Feb 27, 2020
You were antagonizing messi yesterday even with draw and alot of contributions, we barca fans didn't talk, we accept our draw like that. Now juventus lost, u blame the whole team excluding only ronaldo. Wait please, are you guys crazy?. Assuming the match was won now, you will start hailing that same ronaldo again and you will forget about your fact that sarri was a bad coach, can't you see hypocrisy of the highest order. My advise to you guys is always accept your defeat, this same juventus before the arrival of your cr7 has been achieving in their own way.
Stop blaming the whole team and praise only ronaldo. I repeat, that is madness.

12 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by thundafire: 6:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Lyon 1-Juventus 0
Lyon of Bayelsa 0-Diri of PDP 1
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2020
kingkakaone:

Most of his goals are inside the box, that should make you know that they work for him.
Dybala has been Ronaldo's most supplier, I'm surprised you are not accepting that fact.
Ronaldo hasn't scored a golazo for years now, it is another pointer that his goals and form are connected to the form or performance of his team.

No one is arguing the fact that Ronaldo is good, but his performance is directly connected to the form of his teammates.
I quite disagree with you...the guy is a goal poacher,any teammates or manager would love to get the ball across to him quickly because they know what he can do...
I have seen this guy make good use of a mess of cross or scores from horrible pass....
put any other attacker in his place and feed him more than 200 times per match,I doubt if he could be more clinical than ronaldo....
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Emmariks(m): 7:04am On Feb 27, 2020
FuckThaMod:

i tire o...someone was saying Dybala was the only player on the pitch.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2020
Davida33:
I can smell lies
He actually said it
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Situation001(m): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:
We are here already. grin
I love you.. I want to marry you..
can we be husband and wives..
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by eMEGA1: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2020
maynation:
I am anti Penaldo...
Straight winning for Lyon and Man city.
You bam
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

I quite disagree with you...the guy is a goal poacher,any teammates or manager would love to get the ball across to him quickly because they know what he can do...
I have seen this guy make good use of a mess of cross or scores from horrible pass....
put any other attacker in his place and feed him more than 200 times per match,I doubt if he could be more clinical than ronaldo....

Little Haaland says hi
cool

2 Likes

Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2020
Freehuman:

Little Haaland says hi
cool

lol,he is the future no doubt alongside mbappe....don't see him scoring 700+goals tho.
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2020
marcoreus:
This has happened many times in the first leg and ronaldo has brought it back in the 2nd leg...
Don't talk too soon..

Yea I remember his hat trick against ajax last season
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
ojaysam25:

lol,he is the future no doubt alongside mbappe....don't see him scoring 700+goals tho.
What do you think about Ansu Fati?
Re: Lyon Vs Juventus : UCL (1 - 0) On 26th February 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Freehuman:

What do you think about Ansu Fati?
is that a name...barka dogs how can you put him in the same bracket as haaland...when there is lingard..m

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City (1 - 4) On 7th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 27th August 2017 / FA Cup: Yeovil Town Vs Manchester United (0 - 4) On 26th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.