Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) (70652 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:
But not everybody is a hopeless Kofi like you na.
May your sense of good reasoning come back to you in shortest possible time. Pls when you marry at 32, wait for 10yrs before you start thinking of a baby. God help your unfortunate spouse.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2020
tot:

Are you the one helping them to take care of the baby at old age? How is it your headache exactly what people choose to do with THEIR LIVES?!

Meanwhile, GOFRONT or whatever you call yourself, do you know what tomorrow holds for you? That is how some of you ruin and destroy your futures with careless words. Continue.
The same way my comment shouldn't be your headache. God will give you a family sha. Provided you wish for one anyway.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
May your sense of good reasoning come back to you in shortest possible time. Pls when you marry at 32, wait for 10yrs before you start thinking of a baby. God help your unfortunate spouse.
Fool. I'm married with a child already. Read my diary and learn how to be a real man, ewu

15-year-olds really shouldn't be bothering about being real men shaa. It's okay kid. Take your time and grow.

Let's hope you don't fail JAMB first with the amount of time you spend arguing with your seniors online.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
tot:

Are you the one helping them to take care of the baby at old age? How is it your headache exactly what people choose to do with THEIR LIVES?!

Meanwhile, GOFRONT or whatever you call yourself, do you know what tomorrow holds for you? That is how some of you ruin and destroy your futures with careless words. Continue.
Dont mind that foolish Opeyemi4real.

Dude is still a kid with half a brain and that half is actually doused in rotten lemon and roasted in spoilt oil.
Like all the other lowlives on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:
Fool. I'm married with a child already. Read my diary and learn how to be a real man, ewu

15-year-olds really shouldn't be bothering about being real men shaa. It's okay kid. Take your time and grow.

Let's hope you don't fail JAMB first with the amount of time you spend arguing with your seniors online.
This is Daddy Presley talking some senses into your skull girl. I wrote jamb in 2004 and then I know you were still breastfed. But then can you convince me you were not impregnated b4 your ssce!
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by tot(f): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:

Dude is still a kid with half a brain and that half is actually doused in rotten lemon and roasted in spoilt oil.

Infact, lots of sick people who don't know they are sick. Nairaland is where they display their sickness.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:40am On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:

Wow, all for me
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2020
tot:

Infact, lots of sick people who don't know they are sick. Nairaland is where they display their sickness.
Pain to the marrow.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
This is Daddy Presley talking some senses into your skull girl. I wrote jamb in 2004 and then I know you were still breastfed. But then can you convince me you were not impregnated b4 your ssce!
Wrote Jamb in 2004 and still broke, poor and hopeless?

Total shame. Lemme not talk again before you drink sniper on my account abeg. It's not my fault you're a sore loser.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by tot(f): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Pain to the marrow.

Sicko
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:
Wrote Jamb in 2004 and still broke, poor and hopeless?

Total shame. Lemme not talk again before you drink sniper on my account abeg. It's not my fault you're a sore loser.
Like I said before, you will receive sense soon by His grace. Meanwhile, the poorest in my family will conveniently feed the richest in your clan girl.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Opeyemi4real:
Like I said before, you will receive sense soon by His grace. Meanwhile, the poorest in my family will conveniently feed the richest in your clan girl.
Quotes of a churchrat

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Opeyemi4real(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
computergeek:
Quotes of a churchrat
Decoded by churchmosquito
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

You are wrong it's " Wish I had a boyfriend"

Eye service

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Olukoso1:

Oinnn, you're doing well my dear.

I sent u a pm...hope u've seen it?

Yet to see it

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Olukoso1: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Organicist95:

Yet to see it
I already sent another one...
If u can't see that just quote this post with ur direct email address,
Or better still, u can just leave ur digit.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Wait, Adesuwa was born in ‘86 or ‘87 which will make her 34 or 33 years old. Hmm, she has joined the age-reducing gang? I’m looking forward to her 31st or 30th birthday next year.

She looks really amazing in dresses and professional makeup. My male friends were drunk in lust watching both her wedding and the attached video. On a normal day she looks regular to me. When fully kitted she looks like a princess.

God bless you Sister, I have been waiting for this comment from a keen and astute observer.

Adesuwa married at 31yrs old in 2017. She is 34 rn. All these posters before you and non could even spot the error smh

I must say she does have good genes and can easily pass for younger cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Olukoso1:

I already sent another one...
If u can't see that just quote this post with ur direct email address,
Or better still, u can just leave ur digit.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Olukoso1: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Organicist95:

Okay. 07060673303
Seen
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by scoundrel(f): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Iamdazzle:

God bless you Sister, I have been waiting for this comment from a keen and astute observer.

Adesuwa married at 31yrs old in 2017. She is 34 rn. All these posters before you and non could even spot the error smh

I must say she does have good genes and can easily pass for younger cheesy cheesy cheesy
She exercises, that’s why. It’s a good thing that new Nollywood females now take their work and images serious. Gone are the days of Miss Piggy type Omotolas who believe people accept them at any weight. Sha, those types still full the Yoruba movie industry.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

She exercises, that’s why. It’s a good thing that new Nollywood females now take their work and images serious. Gone are the days of [b][/b]Miss Piggy type Omotolas [b][/b]who believe people accept them at any weight. Sha, those types still full the Yoruba movie industry.

grin grin grin rotfl kaiiiii you wicked ooo but spot on abeg grin grin grin na dem dey even reign as lead acts sef angry angry angry crap!
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by oblaak(m): 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
post=86983402:

As long as they are not your parents, they are kool!
Now crawl back........

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Happy Birthday beautiful Adesuwa.
Many happy returns.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
May God in his infinite mercy grant your heart desires before this time next year.
Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.
It's gonna be a double Blessing.
Why are you indirectly mocking her? Did she tell you she’s more concerned about having children? Why assuming for her?
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by KenModi(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Banky's Parents Waiting For GrandKids Like..

If Banky and Adesuwa have chosen not to have kids yet, their parents have no other choice but to respect it. They didn’t get married just to provide grand kids for their parents.

Try and have some sense this 2020!

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
omotoronike0902:
Ilorin/Ibadan
Too far
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by omotoronike0902(f): 11:35am On Mar 14, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Too far
. Where are you?
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
omotoronike0902:
. Where are you?
Asaba
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by omotoronike0902(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Uniquekriss:
Asaba
oops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Wizkid Slams His Baby Mamas: "God pls save me from the money hungry ones" / Paul Okoye Recreates Sitting On The Floor Of A Rich Man’s House As A Kid (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.