Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) (70625 Views)

"I Don't Want Baby Mama" - Falz's Mum Prays For Him On His 32nd Birthday (Video) / Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by sassiemyk: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mtcheeeww.......When will this Adesua get pregnant......We want to see baby bump pictures biko....

This is going to 4yrs now and no belle yet....If she has an atom of shame left in her, she won't even think of celebrating her birthday....But shamelessness is now the order of the day in my Clime to the point a barren witch can even come out on SM to celebrate uselessness called birthday.....

And that weakling of a bald headed man who call himself Banky W should continue to promote mediocrity.....As young and agile as he is, he can't impregnate common Adesua........Even Old Ned Nwoko has long impregnated Regina.........Tueh!!!!

Regina of yesterday has taken In.....

Ur Thunder loads in Ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Awoo88: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:
Mtcheeeww.......When will this Adesua get pregnant......We want to see baby bump pictures biko....

This is going to 4yrs now and no belle yet....If she has an atom of shame left in her, she won't even think of celebrating her birthday....But shamelessness is now the order of the day in my Clime to the point a barren witch can even come out on SM to celebrate uselessness called birthday.....

And that weakling of a bald headed man who call himself Banky W should continue to promote mediocrity.....As young and agile as he is, he can't impregnate common Adesua........Even Old Ned Nwoko has long impregnated Regina.........Tueh!!!!

As na you.dey give pikin why you no dash am.one?? Mumu person with mumu talk

6 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by imohchard(m): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
to call you a goat is being very nice.... ewu... goan put it there na.
GOFRONT:

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

you will not kindly answer to your username, be putting finger in what does not concern you.. .

busy body

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by fredopareto(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

do u offend God ni..hann..must u transfer ur own frustration to other...most time..d woman might b fertile while d man might ve issue..abegi..carry ur cross
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by MaryAmaka1: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
hmmm

All these monitoring SPIRITS on NAIRALAND should be very CAREFUL

you know WHAT i mean
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Benprass(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

na wa poeple can't mind thier business and how they talk others down, all this talk are baseless why must we mock others with what they passing through or what they are believing God for, I pray may your prayers and requests from God dot become affliction to your future

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by fredopareto(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

do u offend God ni.?.hann..must u transfer ur own frustration to other...most time..d woman might b fertile while d man might ve issue..abegi..carry ur cross
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by ShipChina2naija: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

Another person matter na it you carry for head like this,,abeg no go die ooo

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
May God bless their union with beautiful children in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by nairahaven: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
blinking001:
Her birthday her problem. I believe there are more important things to talk about in this our obodo Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
Banky's Karma tbh.

He used a lot of women.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
GOFRONT:

i can see u were born to talk nonsense. Here, there are 2things involved, 1. Either she hasn't been able to conceive cos she's not God that gives children and its not by any magic, ability to procreate only comes from God, there are stories of even pastors who stay so many years after marriage without a child. 2. She has decided to not have babies yet, many celebrities and ordinary persons do it cos of their modelling activities, career or whatever reason they please. Any of the 2factors being the case shouldnt bother u not even to the point of posting this kinda comment about one of d most decent and alluring celebrity Nigeria has ever produced. If i were in your position i would gladly admire and thank God for her beauty, intelligence, physique and move on. No children yet herself and hubby are both celebrities yet serve as case study during marriage counselling. Go and renovate your mindset, its mundane with such comments. Leave my Edo girl alone

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
i dey tell u, he kari am like guguru
ShipChina2naija:
Another person matter na it you carry for head like this,,abeg no go die ooo
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by omotoronike0902(f): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Maybeauty carrot oil has plenty of benefits for the skin such as skin lightening, moisturizes the skin and antioxidant protection.
Maybeauty coconut oil also
Promotes hair growth ,Helps relieve constipation Clears scars ,Smoothens the skin ,Excellent massage oil.

https:///2348107958649
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
location?
omotoronike0902:
Maybeauty carrot oil has plenty of benefits for the skin such as skin lightening, moisturizes the skin and antioxidant protection.
Promotes hair growth ,Helps relieve constipation Clears scars ,Smoothens the skin ,Excellent massage oil.

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by YorubaAmaka(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
omotoronike0902:

hmmm

Advertising of BLEACHING CREAM is not allowed here, be proud of your BODY Color

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by tot(f): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
See all the frustrated people crawling out of their holes. Too many idiots on NL these days, senseless human beings without an ounce of empathy.

Happy birthday to Adesua.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Banky's Parents Waiting For GrandKids Like..

She is busying running her mouth against Pastors instead of looking for solution to her infertility. l pity her

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
Amotekun777:
Happy Birthday to her. Honestly, I pray God answers their prayers! Banky W seems like an honest and easy-going fellow. cool

To those coming on here to talk crap about them... Thunder directly from the Sun strike you all! angry

No need for the thunder... They already lead wretched and miserable lives, hence the need to troll unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thunderblasts:
Wish her the best o..
She needs God's blessings in her marriage too.
Poor Banky
maybe they not ready
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Slimdada(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
As if she never knew her husband would throw a party for her on her birthday, ain't no fvvkin surprise thing about this
Meanwhile seeing couples together in love like this making we single guys feel lonely
But the truth is that we must make money before falling in love because without money relationship's are boring, fvvked up and messed up
Because your girl will need money to buy weavon,buy make up box,fix her nail's braid her hair e.g Bob Marley, twisting, rihana,shut up and drive,ojuju hair etc etc
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by dozzybreezy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
And so what?!!!

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Bukden16(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
Their love story done they turn boring ojare, abeg when is the naming ceremony gonna be

I thought it's your love story..?
Face your front and forget matter wey no konsign you.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by 2shure: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Erectile diss wetin
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Kuficking: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Alwaysachick: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Womb watchers association, food is ready.
Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by Onyi22(f): 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
BolidsHubNG:
[Since when did you become God's spokes man? quote author=GOFRONT post=86982480]Mtcheeeww.......When will this Adesua get pregnant......We want to see baby bump pictures biko....

And the weakling of a man who call himself Banky w should continue to promote mediocrity.....As young and agilie as he is, he can't impregnate common Adesua........Even Old Ned Nwoko has long impregnated Regina.........Tueh!!!!

U sound so frustrated, how long did ur mother wait before she birth U?
Remember she was almost kicked out from the house because of barreness and u open ur dirty mouth to type rubbish here because M T N give you free MB?
Next time u r typing, don't use "We" speak only for urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi's 32nd Birthday Party (Video, Photos) by foleskay(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
So I and this girl na age mates sef!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short / Adesua Etomi Blasts Lauretta Onochie: 'You Are A Disgrace, Both Home & Abroad' / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.