Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,024 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Maternity test - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Maternity test (2875 Views)

Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot / Man Grabs Nude Wife's Boobs In Maternity Photoshoot / Pregnant Woman Who Posed With 20,000 Bees In Maternity Shoot Had Stillbirth(Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
HopeSpencer:
My wife said she doesn't believe her mother is her real mother. How can she politely ask her mother for maternity test?

When the eldest child in a family of 6 children was to go for marriage introduction, my wife was not informed despite still being with her parents at the time. Other siblings knew beforehand. My wife was informed on the day of introduction. My wife demanded why she was treated that way but was told that prophet asked them not to inform even the siblings, but was sure only her was kept in the dark.

There are other things that can't be described accurately here. Her mother is close to us as we are now making babies and she has to come and stay with us for a while, but my wife weeps in the closet everyday for setting her eyes on her mother after remembering her atrocities.
Meet your FIL and demand some answers from him or u will subject him and his wife to DNA tests.
He will open up.

But don't tell your wife about that.
If from what he tells you, he sounds innocent, then meet her mum and tell her you want to conduct a maternity test. If all of them are actually innocent( u will know) then blame the prophets in their lives.
Who knows what they must have told her about your wife as a child and now as an adult.

I can't with religion at all.
So I wish you luck.
Re: Maternity test by worworbabe: 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
i
Re: Maternity test by worworbabe: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let her get a strand of the woman's hair for the DNA test. She needs to do it if truly she cries in the closet, isn't told of her sibling's wedding. What kind of a mother is that?
Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
sassysure:

I'm seeing this in different perspective actually.
I will request for a maternity test too if my mum treats me that way. The dad may not be her real father(this will explain lots of things)
So the husband should start from here. If she is off from the rest of the family, she should ask question.
If the dad is alive, she should confront the dad first. When she is clear her dad is innocent( she may be the dad's child from another woman too).

The treatment is caused by something deep so she should dig that up else she will never have rest of mind and I am strongly suspecting those options I mentioned.

And yeah, there are mum's that treat their children bad. But it can never be compared with men.

Then, there are men that are exceptional with kids. Remove the male ego and men always seeing taking care of children as woman's thing, men will even spoil the kids more than the females.

I needed your analysis on the part about the trend of ladies not being close to their mothers as evidenced by the responses on this thread, not just the story in the OP.

Don't you think it contributes to the strained relationship a lot of women tend to have towards MILs?

I mean, if a woman was never close to her own mother, it will certainly be foolhardy to expect her to have a close relationship with her husband's mother, or come to understand why he always seems to take his mother's side over her.

3 Likes

Re: Maternity test by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

I needed your analysis on the part about the trend of ladies not being close to their mothers as evidenced by the responses on this thread, not just the story in the OP.

Don't you think it contributes to the strained relationship a lot of women tend to have towards MILs?

I mean, if a woman was never close to her own mother, it will certainly be foolhardy to expect her to have a close relationship with her husband's mother, or come to understand why he always seems to take his mother's side over her.

Oga, rest na. Everytime chuchuchu.

Thread on sharing formula, you and your colleagues wan tear body because some people said they will give their mothers more. You said it was Men Vs Women. One of you even insulted people not giving their fathers more money.

Now some people are sharing personal experiences, you still want to start Women Vs Women.

Take a chill pill abeg. You really get energy o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Thread on sharing formula, you and your colleagues wan tear body because some people said they will give their mothers more. You said it Men Vs Women. One of you even insulted people not giving their fathers more money.

Now some people are sharing personal experiences, you still want to start Women Vs Women.

I don't know where you saw me or my shadow on that thread, or perhaps you don dey see me for your nightmares.

Either way, try avoid me & let me chat to someone who has sense.
SHIFT!

6 Likes

Re: Maternity test by pocohantas(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

I don't know where you saw me or my shadow on that thread, or perhaps you don dey see me for your nightmares.

Either way, try avoid me & let me chat to someone who has sense.
SHIFT!

Abeg rest. Na man you be. Chineke!!

3 Likes

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Abeg rest. Na man you be. Chineke!!
But not your man na..

7 Likes

Re: Maternity test by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

But not your man na..

How can you be “my man”, Do I look like a lesbian? Toor!!!! Chuchuchu

12 Likes

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

How can you be “my man”, Do I look like a lesbian? Toor!!!! Chuchuchu
You're not close to your mother too, that's really why you're triggered here.

Otherwise, I no understand how my chuchuchu' take affect your next 3hrs vacation to a beach.

6 Likes

Re: Maternity test by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

You're not close to your mother too, that's really why you're triggered here.

Otherwise, I no understand how my chuchuchu' take affect your next 3hrs vacation to a beach.

Naso. Global parrot. Keep typing... grin

9 Likes

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Bye bye...

7 Likes

Re: Maternity test by Mariangeles(f): 4:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:
I can't be the only one who is noticing a trend here.

The females are admitting they are not close to their mothers and some even claiming it's usually that way with.
Well, I can bet this will be the same story with a lot of other females here who haven't commented yet.

No wonder when guys are taking sides with mothers, it triggers & upsets them...they just don't understand the connection.
I mean, how can women who don't even know what it feels like to be close to their own mothers understand why their husbands will never joke with their mothers when it comes to issues involving both women?
Horses will have fly first na before they will get it, Lol... cheesy

Too many people with unresolved psychological problems from their upbringing mehn...I've always suspected this.

What a pity.

Cc: Bukatyne, sassysure.
Your analysis is needed here.

It is not always the females that don't bond with their mothers, some males can relate to that also.

You're always petty and seem to have some type of issues against women, which has fogged up your sense of being objective.
Grow up man!

5 Likes

Re: Maternity test by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Thread on sharing formula, you and your colleagues wan tear body because some people said they will give their mothers more. You said it was Men Vs Women. One of you even insulted people not giving their fathers more money.

You sef notice am abi? I been think say na only me
The guy can sabi aseju ehn...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by Mariangeles(f): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His type can nag someone to death! grin

6 Likes

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

It is not always the females that don't bond with their mothers, some males can relate that also.

You're always petty and seem to have some type of issues against women, which has fogged up your sense of being objective.
Grow up man!
On a thread where you people are admitting you don't get along with your mothers, yet I'm the one with issues against women. The irony stinks to high heavens... cheesy

I love and get along very well with my mother, Maria.

And I will not grow up just to accommodate your insecurities, or just because I wish to be in your good books.
I would rather stick my hand in the revolving blades of a tractor.

8 Likes

Re: Maternity test by HopeSpencer: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
I don't stay around people that don't like me, if seeing her mother will be making her bitter, she should politely tell her mom to go to her husband house

She told her mom to leave in peace and her extended family members came down hard on my wife.
Re: Maternity test by Filmewell(f): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
i also felt that way,but the time i decided to ask the question to my she suddenly started to regale stories of when she was pregnant with me and other stories of my infant stage. with further digging i found out her reactions to me was because i came as the third girl when they were expecting a boy. although she tries to treat me same like others but it is always different
Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hee

Sometimes, when a woman is not in a good relationship with her mum( I only knew a lady that's not in good relationship with her mum, though her mum asked for forgiveness later from her),she maybe in excellent relationship with her MIL.
This lady is actually prefer her MIL around than her mum.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Filmewell:
i also felt that way,but the time i decided to ask the question to my she suddenly started to regale stories of when she was pregnant with me and other stories of my infant stage. with further digging i found out her reactions to me was because i came as the third girl when they were expecting a boy. although she tries to treat me same like others but it is always different
Thank u kiss
These are some of the reasons.
That was why I said the husband should ask cos it may be too emotional for the wife.The problem is always between the mum and dad, some deep issues like this one u mentioned.
The one I know of is simply because the mum is very materialistic and overly possessive and she dont like all her daughters. Not only her daughter but all girls in her family.
Only love the boys cos she can easily manipulate them.
Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
sassysure:

Hee

Sometimes, when a woman is not in a good relationship with her mum( I only knew a lady that's not in good relationship with her mum, though her mum asked for forgiveness later from her), she maybe in excellent relationship with her MIL.
This lady is actually prefer her MIL around than her mum.

Lol, rare situation I suppose.

But I guess seeing it from another perspective, someone who is genuinely seeking for a form of motherly affection which she lacked from her own mother, should as a matter of necessity be open to receiving it from her MIL instead of building invisible walls.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by Mariangeles(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
crackkhaus:

On a thread where you people are admitting you don't get along with your mothers, yet I'm the one with issues against women. The irony stinks to high heavens... cheesy

I love and get along very well with my mother, Maria.

And I will not grow up just to accommodate your insecurities, or just because I wish to be in your good books.
I would rather stick my hand in the revolving blades of a tractor.

Let us be clear on one thing: I have a very close relationship with my mother
Go back and read my comment again.

2 Likes

Re: Maternity test by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His type can nag someone to death! grin

Nne ehn, nzuzu that guy gwurum ike.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Let us be clear on one thing: I have a very close relationship with my mother
Go back and read my comment again.

7 Likes

Re: Maternity test by crackkhaus: 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Nne ehn, nzuzu my father gwurum ike.
Your daddy?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maternity test by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Ohhh. It must be really painful not to have a mother-daughter bond.

As a very young child, my mum flogged nonsense out of me. I remember thinking she hated me because she'll flog me very much over things I considered petty then. I was a child with tendencies to go astray. In retrospect, I realise that she was painstakingly grooming me... for which I remain thankful till date.

But you see, I grew up to be her right-hand-man, perhaps because I eventually became everything she wanted in a daughter. My mum and I used to gist like paddies, gossip partners and planners grin... I knew everything from her finances to her official associations and every other minute detail. I had her ATM cards and pins... and even fixed deposit details. Lots of times, she wouldn't make her final decision until she's run it through with me. The bond was indescribable.

I'll give anything to have her for one more day...
Re: Maternity test by eyinjuege: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Your wife hates her mother, yet is using her for nanny duties.
Your wife is unfortunately a user my dear. Why would you bring someone you hate close to the most precious things God has gifted you- your children?
You both need to reevaluate yourselves o.
Why would you also as a man bring your mother in law close to your children when you know her daughter despises her?
I'm not understanding you people o
Re: Maternity test by HopeSpencer: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2020
eyinjuege:
Your wife hates her mother, yet is using her for nanny duties.
Your wife is unfortunately a user my dear. Why would you bring someone you hate close to the most precious things God has gifted you- your children?
You both need to reevaluate yourselves o.
Why would you also as a man bring your mother in law close to your children when you know her daughter despises her?
I'm not understanding you people o

It's a tradion here. When wife complained she doesn't need her presence, her family members rebuked her
Re: Maternity test by eyinjuege: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2020
HopeSpencer:

It's a tradion here. When wife complained she doesn't need her presence, her family members rebuked her

Make your own traditions pls.
It's as simple as ABC.
Are her family members the ones feeding you people?
Who their rebuke epp?
You dont want is you dont want. Nobody can force you. Just tell them you want to be alone, and your spiritualists/pastors also asked you guys to be alone with your children after birth. They should also understand na.
Imagine the time your wife should have spent Bonding with her newborn child, is spent crying in the closet. Your wife is unhappy seeing her mother, in a period meant to be one of the happiest moments of her life.
You need to see the bigger picture please.
Re: Maternity test by nlPoster: 11:49am On Feb 28, 2020
The wife could be having some form of depression if she has a baby and is crying all the time.

Trust Nigerians/Nlers to ignore the issue and focus on irrelevancies.
Re: Maternity test by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
pocohantas:

shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Maternity test by nlPoster: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help It’s Urgent Please / Should She Tell Him?? / Help! My Friend's Marriage Is About Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.