Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) (99311 Views)

Lady Confronts Family Friend For Sleeping With Her Father / Pastor Divorces Wife Of 21 Years For Sleeping With A Deacon And A Bishop / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKqdjBLsJ_g?t=8

A married woman experiences public humiliation within her community for allegedly engaging in an extramarital affair with her neighbour.

A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment individuals of a community paraded a mother of six (6) over an alleged affair.

While specific details about the event remain unclear, reports suggest that the woman, who is said to be pregnant, was discovered in a compromising situation with her suspected lover.

The video, which has gained significant attention, shows the woman being scorned and paraded while being taunted and insulted.

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by TemplarLandry: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
The man is the culprit.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by BloomingDale(f): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
They did not parade the man? Jesus would have asked for the man she slept with, asked the people parading her if they have no sin, forgiven her and asked her to go on her merry way. A lesson on hypocrisy.

See as the men gather round her like vultures. The seed of Satan hating on the seed of the Woman, always screaming they are the head. The woman should have crushed that their coconut skull as she has been given the victory.

298 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by DeLaRue: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
This public humiliation is just horrible and unjustifiable.

Over what...

I genuinely feel sorry for her.

The husband should file for divorce if he wants and stop dehumanising the woman.

305 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by shortgun(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
This is not acceptable angry

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Did she commit adultery with herself? Where is her partner in crime?

273 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Wawelexy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Did she masturbate or what? Who did she commit adultery with?

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Nchoje34(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The man is the culprit.
Cheating is extremely wrong especially when it is an extra marital affair..... just that society do not punish men quite enough when found guilty but ruthless to the female gender

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Nchoje34(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Did she commit adultery with herself? Where is her partner in crime?
I think the man she committed the act with was in the video as well.... just that they didn't experience the same kind of humiliation.

11 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by sisisioge: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
I'm not so shocked about the affair....my only shock is that she has 6 children in this age? It is well fa.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2023
Society has left an indelible imprint in our mind that women should always be used as the scape goat whenever such kind of scenerio plays out.
There are so many things that urgently require immediate reform in Nigeria and this in particular is just one of them..
Adultery is morally, ethically and religiously wrong but the penalty for such act should never be this....it only brings you to that part in the Bible where Jesus asked those criticizing the prostitute to cast their stone if and only they have not sinned.....guess what nobody could cast the stone because they were all sinners.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod seun Dominique
FP please

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Nchoje34(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
sisisioge:
I'm not so shocked about the affair....my only shock is that she has 6 children in the age? It is well fa.
The woman obviously married at an early age... one of aunt has 5 but still looks very young

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by SmilingImabong: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2023
grin
Kpekus no get metre
E no dey read
Mother of 6 six still in active service

Chai

Men sef get mind o dey bend another man wife
Abomination arueme
That's how they share std steady

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by DKM123: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
This can't be real. Maybe it's a movie. In 2023?!!! Unbelievable. Do we even realise that this is the age of the Oyibo man's internet and foreigners are watching and wondering if we are cavemen from 200BC?

Even the agbero girl talking about another woman's ( in her words) "toto" probably just came down from the okada that brought her from an unfaithful married man's dciik appointment. Yet she is doing this to a fellow human. So much bold faced hypocrisy amongst we Africans that it makes me wonder.........

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Las las everybody go still enter hell fire grin

Na that one sure pass wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by omniwater: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na fvck she fvck , she no kill person na.

No be rape sef, aproko people should mind their business.

Na she get her body, she fit ride anybody as long as e no be rape, incest and the person no be minor.

Na only her legitimate husband fit shook mouth for the matter to decide or not to end the relationship with her.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Baronthecelebri: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good for her
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kobojunkie: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingsley34:
A married woman experiences public humiliation within her community for allegedly engaging in an extramarital affair with her neighbour.
A video making the rounds on social media captured the moment individuals of a community paraded a mother of six (6) over an alleged affair.
While specific details about the event remain unclear, reports suggest that the woman, who is said to be pregnant, was discovered in a compromising situation with her suspected lover. The video, which has gained significant attention, shows the woman being scorned and paraded while being taunted and insulted.
And? Is she married to the community members who paraded her or what? By the way, do they all also have their hands clean? If the woman's husband is displeased with her, he should simply divorce her in the courts and move on. This barbaric practice in a country filled with hypocrites don too much! undecided

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2023
Tranquillity360:
But it's their tradition in South West?
You no shame sey you dey call this barbaric nonsense tradition? How many of the men wey they hover over her, many of them known adulterers, una don parade finish for una tradition? undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2023
beerfraud:
This can only happen in Alaibo
Backward people

People lyk u are basically the reason why we do not attain any positive dimension of growth in our country.

If u got nothing to say just keep shut cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Good for her
You must be a saint grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Nchoje34(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kingsley34:

You must be a saint grin

No mind the idiot....lyk say him no dey fvck wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Ate247(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
If you are of no sin. Cast a Stone.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by DeTribalisedCit: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nchoje34:

The woman obviously married at an early age... one of aunt has 5 but still looks very young

I don't think the person you quoted meant her age. I think she meant this era.

The female in the background saying "No cover the tot0 o" πŸ˜‚
Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Nchoje34(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

I don't think the person you quoted meant her age. I think she meant this era.

The female in the background saying "No cover the tot0 o" πŸ˜‚
That girl way dey shout that toto stuff na better ashawo dat girl go be......i fit bet with my left ball grin

21 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by Kingsley34: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And? Is she married to the community members who paraded her or what? By the way, do they all also have their hands clean? If the woman's husband is displeased with her, he should simply divorce her in the courts and move on. This barbaric practice in a country filled with hypocrites don too much! undecided
Africa as a continent needs immediate revolution that will recalibrate the paradigm of its people.
We can't think of making progress and yet still stucked with such obselete mindset.
The earlier we realize this the better for us

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by cococandy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rich in hypocrisy. Look at all of them. They’ll disperse now and individually go to their own specific sins. They just pick and choose which offense is worth going crazy over. Imagine if God was swift with punishment the way they are. None of them would be around to do the too much they’ve been doing

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2023
Is the boy underage? Why is she being paraded?

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by ImoleNaija: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
Imagine! Na females even lead the walk of shame. embarassed

Eni ile ba mo ba ni barao.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) by marlow1962(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2023
I can't imagine that Africans will still be this barbaric and useless in 21st century, my shame dy shams for them toor sad

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.