Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) (26084 Views)

PDP Governor Diri Celebrates With Tinubu After Supreme Court Victory / 'This Is Victory For APC & Democracy': Lawan Celebrates Supreme Court Judgement / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Video of the current Governor-Elect of Bayelsa, Diri, celebrating the Supreme Court's dismissal of the appeal application filled against him by former Governor-Elect, Lyon and the APC.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63OWkHdY3bU

According to IgbereTV reports, the Supreme Court dismissed the application for lack of merit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Ogegeodey(m): 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Celebrate but always remember Use the opportunity to stamp your name by giving Bayelsans the dividens of democracy.

Don't be carried away by the court's victory, hit the ground and let start seeing developments.

I have no doubt Bayelsa is in save hands.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Citytrend: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
This man is really an ijaw man.
But with a munite Oo, why is he yet to move into the government house?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by LosC: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Victory belongs to Jesus..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Kylekent59: 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
What about those ones that had decamped to APC when Lyon won, but now, PDP is the winner.

I just hope they won't decamp back grin grin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2020
Kylekent59:
What about those ones that had decamped to APC when Lyon won, but now, PDP is the winner.

Those prostitutes are on their way back to PDP.

No be Nigerian politicians again?

57 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Plantainman: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Finally diri is our governor

5 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by klins4213(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Okay.

Let's handle your branding of Business solutions.

Check signature below.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
He’s praying and thanking God? But God would’ve let him win the election If na him he want grin

Stolen mandate, but wetin concern me. Neither PDP nor APC get anything to offer.
grin

8 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by ebig21(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Which one is governor elect,
He is the executive governor of Bayelsa state.

17 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Monaco2(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
It’s really amazing how things changed in this mans favor, someone who has giving up since of ever becoming a governor just got a call a day to the inauguration of Lyon n was told congrats sir u are the new governor of bayelsa state.... Oh lord my God surprises me today

23 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by StarUp: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
After singing those songs of praise to God, they will still share the collective yam of the state among themselves later...naija I hail thee.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by landmark86: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Diri or Didirin grin

Stop celebrating cos u not people's choice.

1 Like

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by landmark86: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lyon right now

9 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
miracle governor... please use this opportunity to work for your people.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
After this fake prayer session....... Comes oppression of the masses and cookie jar looting............................ grin

7 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Ace16(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oga get to work. Enough of the celebrations.Go and liberate your people.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
The man is just fortunate . . . Good for him
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Greenbirth: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
He should just find a way to compaciate Lyon. After all is not his fault but the deputy. Make peace with him.i don't know why the nigerians play ethnicity politics.

3 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by shadrach77: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Do people even know the meaning of the phrase "governor-elect"?

Someone that has been a state governor for almost a month is governor-elect abi?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by wilemer: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
NwekeUG1:
Video of the current Governor-Elect of Bayelsa, Diri, celebrating the Supreme Court's dismissal of the appeal application filled against him by former Governor-Elect, Lyon and the APC.

According to IgbereTV reports, the Supreme Court dismissed the application for lack of merit.

Lyon won't recover from this easily. Imagine winning the popular vote and still not become gov

2 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Onyekachi419(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
As expected

2 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by cRobo: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lyon won Juventus last night

How come Lyon is loosing here

Nigeria and corruption sha

I won't say a word
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kylekent59:

Their transfer window nor dey end Na!

4 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by DabuIIIT: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Celebrate but always remember Use the opportunity to stamp your name by giving Bayelsans the dividens of democracy.

For you to be popular as a government, just do the needful sir. We are behind you.

Correct.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by nan1: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Glory to Jesus i celebrate you Your Excellency
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by ajebuter(f): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Even though l sympathize with PDP however,in this instance, the people voted for APC but PDP is in power on technicality..

My advise is that Diri should stop gloating and settle down to governance and usher in positive changes by paying all salary arrears, improve social infrastructures, mend fences with aggrieved ones and extend hands of reconciliation to all..

He should realise he got there for a reason and should right all the wrongs of Seriake Dickson..

He should govern with fear of God and ensure dividend of democracy is delivered to Bayelsans

11 Likes

Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by DabuIIIT: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Greenbirth:
He should just find a way to compaciate Lyon. After all is not his fault but the deputy. Make peace with him.i don't know why the nigerians play ethnicity politics.

Shut up, thank you.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by NothingDoMe: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kylekent59:

Hahaha.
Re: Diri Celebrates Supreme Court's Dismissal Of Lyon's Appeal Application (Video) by muykem: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bayelsa state is in dear need of change. The state is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria today despite the size of their monthly allocation. The people rose to occasion and brought the man that having been torching peoples life even as a private citizen. Supreme court in their foolishness subverts people's choice for the reason best known them.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor: Britain Likely Connived With Nigeria In Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Atiku To Chef Hilda: May Your Energy Remain Unbroken, Nigeria Believes In You / Igbo APC Lagos Rally. PICTURES...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.