Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] (1274 Views)

Rap Music: 2pac Vs Eminem, Who Is A Better Rapper. / Live For Kendrick Lamar / Free J Cole Type Beat 2019 - Slang | Kendrick Lamar X 21 Savage | Rap Beats Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by DanielBrazzers10(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kendrick lamar is the new rave promoting his culture which contain an epic of gang life, violence etc, Eminem on the other side raps about his struggles, without muting a word about gang, violence etc in essence the both rappers still look even to me.. But it only time can reveal the MVP
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by DanielBrazzers10(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
DanielBrazzers10:
Kendrick lamar is the new rave promoting his culture which contain an epic of gang life, violence etc, Eminem on the other side raps about his struggles, without muting a word about gang, violence etc in essence the both rappers still look even to me.. But it only time can reveal the MVP
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by DanielBrazzers10(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Drop your VIEWS raplanders
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Xavi2019: 11:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Was this even a contest?
Eminem obviously...
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Abfinest007(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
how can u compare a god n angel.even jay z can't be compare with Eminem

1 Like

Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by cassidy1996(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
I love rap, just chilling with Tupac and foxy brown this night...earphones glued to my ears
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by kimlee3(m): 9:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Your comparison shows you're not even vast in rap music. I'm still trying to get, you mean Eminem and Kendrick? what a joke!
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by DanielBrazzers10(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2020
kimlee3:
Your comparison shows you're not even vast in rap music. I'm still trying to get, you mean Eminem and Kendrick? what a joke!

Hey dude I am vast in the game
I see star ✨ when the shine
Pple like you think Eminem his indomitable

1 Like

Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by kimlee3(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2020
DanielBrazzers10:

Hey dude I am vast in the game
I see star ✨ when the shine
Pple like you think Eminem his indomitable

That's because he is, he is a lyrical monster man! and even Kendrick got big respects for him too. Go check on 50 cents comments on Eminem, he has surpassed every competition and every contender his been paired with. Even in terms of records Eminem is way ahead Bro

You don't listen to songs on TV just to come here and talk shit, real sounds are not even aired no more. Go listen to Locksmith then come back and tell me if Kendrick got a chance on him

Marshall Mathers is on a league of his own. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Like seriously?
Eminem and Lamar?
Eminem shot 1,560 words in 6 min 4 sec (Rap god) even Busta Rhymes, I'm not even sure or Ludacris can do something like that!
Those 2 are not compareable na... Haba!
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by DanielBrazzers10(m): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
kimlee3:

That's because he is, he is a lyrical monster man! and even Kendrick got big respects for him too. Go check on 50 cents comments on Eminem, he has surpassed every competition and every contender his been paired with. Even in terms of records Eminem is way ahead Bro

You don't listen to songs on TV just to come here and talk shit, real sounds are not even aired no more. Go listen to Locksmith then come back and tell me if Kendrick got a chance on him

Marshall Mathers is on a league of his own. Peace!

Things Change
Black gots hip pop
get that bro
Eminem his my mentor and a birthday mate too
am talking bout the future
infact welcome to the future
KING KUNTA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Walexdubia(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
gimakon:
Like seriously?
Eminem and Lamar?
Eminem shot 1,560 words in 6 min 4 sec (Rap god) even Busta Rhymes, I'm not even sure or Ludacris can do something like that!
Those 2 are not compareable na... Haba!
Lol that's the thing about u guys, u don't understand hip-hop, it's not about rapping fast but rather it's about giving meaningful punchline...

Mention one Eminem album that's is as critically acclaimed as To P.I.M.P a butterfly,Damn or Good kid Maad city, just mention....

U can never see Kendrick Lamar album scoring 60/100 in metacritic ratings like that of Eminem...

Before downloading an album always check the critical reception...
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by NumbEmotions(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Walexdubia:

Lol that's the thing about u guys, u don't understand hip-hop, it's not about rapping fast but rather it's about giving meaningful punchline...

Mention one Eminem album that's is as critically acclaimed as To P.I.M.P a butterfly,Damn or Good kid Maad city, just mention....

U can never see Kendrick Lamar album scoring 60/100 in metacritic ratings like that of Eminem...

Before downloading an album always check the critical reception...

Abeg help me tell them oooo. Most sensible comment on this thread.
Eminem is a legend no doubt, Kendrick is surely a legend in the making ....that pretty is the summary to their difference
#FACT
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 03, 2020
They are both great lyrically.
But Eminem is wilder/more head-banging
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by ovcwality(m): 11:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Nairalands rap thread is wack, Kendrick is a king. And he doesn't like gang shits only talk about the struggles undecided

I love both of them though, but I vibe to Kendrick most
Re: Eminem Vs Kendrick Lamar [who Is The Best] by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 17, 2020
ovcwality:
Nairalands rap thread is wack, Kendrick is a king. And he doesn't like gang shits only talk about the struggles undecided

I love both of them though, but I vibe to Kendrick most
You vibe to Kendrick most.
But my freestyle can be a brutal post.
If I release a rap song today, Lamar will have less reasons to boast.
If I don't, the rhymes you have seen will remind you of my ability to spit fire or verbally roast.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beef Me If You Can. / 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper / Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.