Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Let's Reminisce! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Reminisce! (3618 Views)

Poll: Of All The Things Mentioned, If You Did . . .

>80% = Typical Naija Pikin: 100% (4 votes)
50-80% = Partially Deprived Nigerian Child: 0% (0 votes)
< 50% = E pain me for you oh: 0% (0 votes)
None = Totally Deprived Nigerian child. Sue someone. :D: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Reminisce Unveils Art For His Forth Coming ‘baba Hafusa’ / Guys What Your Say... *reminisce Them / Reminisce Our Young Razz Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Let's Reminisce! by kasshoggi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cosmass:

Yeah the chewing gum is long and pink and was sold 1 naira each. Used to pack like 10 for 10naira and share amongst friends cheesy

There's also another ice cream, the wrapper was yellow and banana flavor but cannot remember the name sad wish i did

That movie is so scary lol, looking back though not as scared as before cheesy
Oh yea sugar cane, damn! now I want to turn back the hands of time. Is it even still available?

Missy B, my "aunty give me cake" dress is in my closet to be unleashed on xmas day grin How 'bout you? what you got for christmas?

Let me remember more!

That ice-cream with banana flavour and yellow wrapper is - Walls Ice-cream. The dream of ice-cream
Re: Let's Reminisce! by kasshoggi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
chic2pimp:
I can't remember how it starts but I sure do remembr the middle and the ending bits. So here it goes

". . . . . . . . . . to my mum and dad Mr and Mrs Chic2pimp, and my Uncle and Aunt, and My Friends at school Sade, Uzoma,Tope,Abdul and Nonso and Teachers at school Aunty Bukola and Uncle Chukuma and My Brother and Sister at home Ebuka and Funke(*they would go on for ages*). I wish them a very Merry Christmas and a happy New year In Advance. Thank You!!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The very best of those times: LTV 8 Father Christmas Show.

It goes like this: I want to make a request to my "mummy and Daddy", not "mom and dad".

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are You Going To Save First? / Live Streaming: 5 Nights Of Glory: Final Day – Salvation Ministries / Dreaded SARS Boss, CSP James Nwafor Spotted In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.