Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account (834 Views)

Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers / Photos: We Will Setup A Rice Milling Plant For You With Less Than N5million / SHOCKING: The First Person To Deposit Money Into A Bank In Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 12:29am On Feb 27, 2020
I will be given out a detailed training on how you can setup a verified Paypal Account using Nigeria IP, that can receive money from anywhere in the world, and also send money into any Nigeria bank account without any paypal limitations. I will be given you a step-by-step video, and written training on how you can setup a paypal account that can receive money from anywhere in the world, and also send money into any Nigeria bank account, without you changing your IP address or using VPN. The paypal account you will create using my method will be able to make payment, or purchase goods online; receive money from any country in the world; send money directly into your Nigeria bank account; and there is no paypal usage, or withdrawal limitations on it.

I will train the first 5 people for N1,000; the next 20 people for N2,000; then others for N5,000

Call/sms me at 0 8 0 8 5 6 2 5 9 0 0 to get trained at N1,000 today.

N.B: Money-making bonus package available to those who enroll for the training.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2020
The N1,000 training fee is still available for the first 5 people. Get trained today.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let me train you for N1,000 today on how you can setup a paypal account with Nigeria IP that can receive money from any country in the world; do online payment; send money to other paypal account; and send money into your Nigeria bank account.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 10:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
The promo training fee of N1,000 as ended. The new promo training fee is N1,500 and this promo training fee is only available for 5 people. So, hurry now to get trained on how you can setup a paypal account that can receive, and send money into Nigeria bank account using Nigeria IP at the rate of N1,500.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Let me teach you how to setup a paypal account that can receive and send money into Nigeria bank account without VPN or changing of IP for just N1,500 today.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by marketer2020: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
The promo training fee of N1,500 is still available for 5 more people. Hurry before the training fee is increased.
Re: How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account by deleson: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
You wan create online account but you no get WhatsApp line.

Na wah oooo.

marketer2020:
The promo training fee of N1,500 is still available for 5 more people. Hurry before the training fee is increased.

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Earners Network - The Legit Platform To Bank Thousands Of Naira Daily / How To Earn Daily On Wegist Forum (aprx 2k - 5k Daily) / Wazobia Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.