Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers (1235 Views)

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. / Top 10 TikTok Accounts that Teaches About Investment / How To Setup A Paypal Account That Can Receive & Send Money Into NG Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am trying to receive payment from a platform based in the US. The withdrawal method they use is an ACH transfer within the US to a US bank account.

Which fintech company can i use to create a virtual US account that can receive ACH?

- Grey.co doesn't support ACH
- Payoneer is too expensive
- Wise USD account cant receive from US again if you are a Nigerian
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by ayoncox: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Demaxl:
I am trying to receive payment from a platform based in the US. The withdrawal method they use is an ACH transfer within the US to a US bank account.

Which fintech company can i use to create a virtual US account that can receive ACH?

I have a foreign account, I can help you, chat me up on 08089456258

1 Like

Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
ayoncox:

I have a foreign account, I can help you, chat me up on 08089456258

That wont work. It has to be a bank account in my name
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by ayoncox: 6:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Demaxl:

That wont work. It has to be a bank account in my name
Ok I will suggest you use wise, still try chatting me up
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Demaxl:

Why not withdraw into our payoneer and I'll pay you naira equivalent?
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
ayoncox:

Ok I will suggest you use wise, still try chatting me up

I tried wise but it failed. Customer care told me they dont provide usd account for ACH payments to people in nigeria again
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
Surveyforcash:

Why not withdraw into our payoneer and I'll pay you naira equivalent?

It has to be a bank account in my name
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2022
*Update*

I heard of geegpay.

Is it possible to transfer from geegpay to my domicilary account?
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by seyistarboi87: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2023
Yeah, geegpay should work
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by chinedug: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please have you been able to rectify this issue, I’m having a similar problem but with PayPal
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by LogicallySXT(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2023
chinedug:
Please have you been able to rectify this issue, I’m having a similar problem but with PayPal

We are the solution for this.... Contact us (0_8_1_6_8_3_1_4_4_3_4).
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by DoubleAsam: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2023
@Demaxl
Have u tried Geegpay?
And does it solve your issue?
Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Demaxl(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
DoubleAsam:
@Demaxl
Have u tried Geegpay?
And does it solve your issue?

Yeah it works

1 Like

Re: Virtual Bank Accounts That Can Receive ACH Transfers by Chukatabra: 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
For me, I use https://changera.co/ to receive ACH from my US bank account.

You can also send ACH and wire transfers through the app. This article should be of help - https://blog.changera.co/ach-versus-wire-transfer-core-differences/

(1) (Reply)

Make More Money In Haulage (tipper Business) / How #300 Changed My Life In A Week / How To Borrow Money From Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.