Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt (1803 Views)

My First Hrt Break / Do Ladies Derive Joy In Having So Many Toasters ? / Bleeding Hrt: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by MrCork4(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Mr Cork <<<<<< former playa turned Mr Nice Guy, aka Romantick romeo!! wink
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2010
ebonyvibe:

i think this is the advice you need.

Your problem might stem from deeper feeling than even you realise. It is an exhibition of a repressed feeling which you need to identfiy analyse and move on from. It could be any of the below but only you can search your sould

1. Where you at a younger age before all this started dumped by a girl you gave your heart to and out of all the heartbreak subconciously you are not able to commit to any woman again cos you dont want to be heart broken again. Hence you tell yourself to break the relationship first before this woman break your heart again

2. Did you leave with your mum? if not you might be thinking in your subconcious that since your mother didnt want you no woman will hence you should run away before they finally leave you.

3. If you lived with your mother is she a very harsh woman and often controls your dad and gives him a hell of a time and you have vowed that no woman will do that to you and you feel you are in control by breaking their hearts.

4. Did you leave with aunties anyway where am going with this is that a female figure in your past has disappointed you iin a way and you are trying to stop your self being a victim but you need to deal with those feallings and realise every one is not the same. I suggest you speak to experiend people , elders or find a good counsellor. If you carry on like this you will only destroy yourself
tanks dear
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by lizzy153: 12:58am On Dec 23, 2010
Guy just give your life to christ and take time to study the bible it will help to change the way u think . i feel so sorry for u because u have never experienced a healthy emotional intimacy you must have gone through an abusive parent or broken heart . there is still hope for u . first , giv ur life to christ ,then and most importantly spend time reading,studying and mediating on God's words after which u spend time in prayer as well this should involve a desire to have a close relationship with christ. Trust me it would help.Wish u d best if u try,
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 23, 2010
Your actions , I see, come from fear. You are in control when you hurt them first.To be vulnerable to a woman , its hard. It may be you who gets hurt. Ask yourself if this is the case and if you are playing these games to avoid something hurtful,or commited.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 23, 2010
We all know the poster dey lie.
After naija gals don dey tuka, baje, scatter scatter him heart, e dey here dey form womaniser/bad boy.

Oh yee Naija men of this generation.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by MMM2(m): 6:08am On Dec 23, 2010
playboy u re n't a curse child jst dat u re a hot strike but ope u will n't get injure.
KEEP IT ON.
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by drrionelli(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2010
I find it interesting that stevo4shiz says, in his opening post, that he "makes" ladies trust him and love him. Uh, no--sorry, but it just doesn't happen that way.

You encourage people to trust you, and you allow people to love you. Trust and love cannot be forced from others, as the one seeking trust or love is not empowered to do that.

In spite of what you might want us to think, you do not end relationships for NO reason. The reasons might not be good ones, and they might not be clear to you, but relationships end for SOME reason. ALL things have a reason.

Also, when one is being offered assistance (such as seeking clarification of syntax and semantics), it shows a categorical lack of respect to the one offering help by dismissive replies such as making reference to a "kitty language" or "ok wateva."
Re: I Derive Joy In Breakin Gals Hrt by tpiah99: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
that's terrible, op, maybe you are taking out your past experiences on other people and projecting your past hurt. Repeating the cycle.

Try to get closer to God so you can receive your deliverance and healing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Fight A Guy Because Of A Woman? / Why Do Men Lie? / What Is Wrong With Being Short?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.