Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale (3398 Views)

Techcabal.com.ng For Sale / We Can Rank You On Google.com.ng For Any Keyword In 6 Months / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by segunsege: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
i wish to sell my
domain name www.facebookmail.com.ng
please any interested buyer should call me

price 1 million naira negotiable

Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by utimatedes(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2010
You are playing with a wild fire! When you got into domain name selling, where you not told not to have anything to do with trademark or copyright name?
When facebook need it, they will not negotiate for anything, they will take it because it's theirs

In-fact, what do you want to do with facebookmail.com.ng? do you want to start email hosting or what?

Anybody that buy the domain name has just wasted his money.

2 Likes

Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by heebakutty: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2012
before selling the domains try to know the value of your domains. it will useful for you to sell the domains at market for profitable price. there are many domain appraisal sites out there like Zippozap.com to value your domains. you can go with paid appraisals too.
Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by mrperfect(m): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2012
Are you sure you know what you are doing?
Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
I wont even buy it for N1,000. You may be infringing on facebook trademarks. Its best to settle any matter first with facebook. And secondly, selling a .com.ng for N1million? That time hasnt arrived yet.

1 Like

Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2012
dis poster is playing with wild fire!
Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by pisolution(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2013
utimatedes: You are playing with a wild fire! When you got into domain name selling, where you not told not to have anything to do with trademark or copyright name?
When facebook need it, they will not negotiate for anything, they will take it because it's theirs

In-fact, what do you want to do with facebookmail.com.ng? do you want to start email hosting or what?

Anybody that buy the domain name has just wasted his money.
God bless you my friend. A year ago, I was tempted to purchase that domain name when it was still available. I just knew it would cause problem in the future.

Even, if he sells for N10, I won't buy it because its is absolutely useless.
Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by GraphicsPlus(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
I want to believe the OP is nt serious. He just wanted to gain cheap views and popularity from NL. However, if he's serious, then this is one of d shameful ways of doing business. He may even be older than Zukerberg and here he is wallowing in the mud of scam business. Internet squatter. He thinks every domain name that is 'available' is truly available. He should just go and bury his head in shame and think of what to do to himself. Facebook is busy brainstorming to birth another idea, and someone in Nigeria is trying to feed on the dried dung of facebook. Why settle for less when u can have more?
Re: Www.facebookmail.com.ng For Sale by seoconsultant(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2013
better do a whois look up on the domain name at www.seowebanalyst.com zippo appraisal is very poor can't even read the alexa ranking not to talk of other metrics....that is a bad site for appraising a url.
safer to do a whois look up first then get caught up with funny appraisals, they all don't weigh the domain names the same.
from godaddy appraisal to validation site, but a whois look up will give you the perfect insight and what to belive when you do further digging with those appraisal site.
try www.seowebanalyst.com whois look up you will get more info there.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Blog Killers To Avoid / Who Did This Website / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.