Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x (2286 Views)

I Want To Sell My Infiniti G35 2008 Model Asap / My Infiniti G35: From Boston To My Doorstep / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
So I just recently got another car after Nissan Altima Ser died on me .. So my choice of car was the Infiniti G35 ,but unknowingly I got the baby brother the G25x 2011..

..........So I decided to do the very first oil change, and knowing the mileage of the car 126k miles .. I decided to use the oil that I not only sell ,but use .. It was a no brainer it was Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5w30... and high quality oil filter sTp .......

Conclusion.... Mobil 1 Extended performance high mileage not only protects my car , but my car runs smooth .. My car engine runs very quiet and it is a luxury to drive ....

To all the car freaks out there, when buying a car whether brand new or fresh toks .. Mobil 1 is one of the best oil out there .. When you compare price and peace of mind you get with Mobil 1.... Look no further to Mobil 1 extended Performance.....

PS.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance will be available next week .. I will keep you guys posted....

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 7:57am On Feb 27, 2020
After the Mobil 1 oil change, I set up my oil change interval to 9k miles ,even though Mobil 1 extended performance guarantees 15k miles oil protection..

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by FrancisAdl(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2020
How much for 5 quartz?
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2020
FrancisAdl:
How much for 5 quartz?

17k for now... but will know the final price once the goods are cleared...
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by thebigkendo(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2020
dru23:
So I just recently got another car after Nissan Altima Ser died on me .. So my choice of car was the Infiniti G35 ,but unknowingly I got the baby brother the G25x 2011..

..........So I decided to do the very first oil change, and knowing the mileage of the car 126k miles .. I decided to use the oil that I not only sell ,but use .. It was a no brainer it was Mobil 1 Extended Performance 5w30... and high quality oil filter sTp .......

Conclusion.... Mobil 1 Extended performance high mileage not only protects my car , but my car runs smooth .. My car engine runs very quiet and it is a luxury to drive ....

To all the car freaks out there, when buying a car whether brand new or fresh toks .. Mobil 1 is one of the best oil out there .. When you compare price and peace of mind you get with Mobil 1.... Look no further to Mobil 1 extended Performance.....

PS.. Mobil 1 Extended Performance will be available next week .. I will keep you guys posted....

So using mobil 1 & coolant did not stop your car from dying?
Wow & I was here thinking once I use dru magic mobil 1 & coolant, I will never have any car issues & my car will run forever undecided undecided

Another question.. How does one unknowingly buy a different car.. Like how?.. Car model is written on the car body.. Title documents..even that sales document cry

11 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2020
thebigkendo:

Wow & I was here thinking once I use dru magic mobil 1 & coolant, I will never have any car issues & my car will run forever undecided undecided

Another question.. How does one unknowingly buy a different car.. Like how?.. Car model is written on the car body.. Title documents..even that sales document cry

Nissan Ser was bought brand new 2005 , used the car for 15 years.. Basically I drove the car to the ground ....

Now for the unknowingly part.. I went to a dealer auction. Saw the car and I knew that is what I wanted.. Excellent shape clear title and it was a trade in from another major car dealer.. Told my auction dealer this is my car ... .. Dealer even discourage me because from buying it ,because it might be too expensive and not in my budget .. Luckily enough I won the car, drove it and notice that the car is not fast like my old Nissan Ser Altima.. And than realize it was a G25x with 218hp... am use to fast cars ...but at the end of it all the car rides nice and smooth ...great in the snow ....only issue is that it is not fast at all for me ...

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dicksonadams(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin enjoy bro
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 12:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
dicksonadams:
grin enjoy bro

Lol.. The car no fast for me at all .. I no fit overtake other cars like I did with my Ser. But the car is ok sha,smooth and comfortable... I dey pamper the car coz I might trade am in and get G35. But the G35 has to be as clean as the g25.
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by diportivo: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
who tf typed all these shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
diportivo:
who tf typed all these shocked

1 Share

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
dru23:

Lol.. The car no fast for me at all .. I no fit overtake other cars like I did with my Ser. But the car is ok sha,smooth and comfortable... I dey pamper the car coz I might trade am in and get G35. But the G35 has to be as clean as the g25.
Are you talking of this same g25 or another? undecided
Clean is really relative.
Na wa for the oyibo weh use this car sha...very careless preowner.

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
nwanneni:

The picture you see is the G25x that I got recently.. Previous owner took excellent care of it .. It is perfect shape, over perfect self.... I didn't need to do oil change ,but I did .. I want to see how Mobil 1 extended performance will perform. The car runs smooth, engine is quiet, the car is a joy to drive .. With Mobil 1 Extended performance fuel consumption seems to be very ok, compare before oil change....

When I was at the auction, I thought the car was a G35x .. It was G35x I thought I was bidding on, until I drove the car and I notice that the car is not fast , compare to my old Nissan Altima Ser. The Ser is fast ,very fast .. But the G35 is much faster, very fast.. But unknowingly I bought the G25x , instead of G35x. But either way g25x is ok ...but I will try and get a G35x before the year is over.. Am just use to fast cars .....
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
nwanneni:

My Point is that the car is not only clean, but drives very smooth.. Previous owner took very good care of it ,for the car to be 9years old and clean like this.. I was lucky .... So from now on , I will use Mobil 1 extended performace high mileage... I can feel the difference.

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by RZArecta(m): 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why didn't you buy Toyota Corolla which is a better option and besides there are Toyota mechanics everywhere cool
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
RZArecta:
Why didn't you buy Toyota Corolla which is a better option and besides there are Toyota mechanics everywhere cool

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by RZArecta(m): 10:47am On Feb 29, 2020
dru23:

grin it's a civic responsibility to chip in for our Toyota fanboys once in a while before dem derail your thread
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by Lexusgs430: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2020
RZArecta:
grin it's a civic responsibility to chip in for our Toyota fanboys once in a while before dem derail your thread

This your mention of civic, when dru23 is involved.......... wink

Is it a dig at his civic responsibilities, towards e - hailing gang....... cheesy
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 11:39am On Feb 29, 2020
Lexusgs430:

This your mention of civic, when dru23 is involved.......... wink

Is it a dig at his civic responsibilities, towards e - hailing gang....... cheesy

Dont mind him joor... he thinks life start and ends with Toyota Corolla ... If am going to buy or drive any Toyota cars at all .. It has to be v6 engine fully loaded or buy their luxury line ,like Lexus.... But just to buy ordinary Toyota for personal use .. Me Never.... Me doing that is like catching Malcolm X with a white woman...

1 Like

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by 9icetoo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
dru23:

My Point is that the car is not only clean, but drives very smooth.. Previous owner took very good care of it ,for the car to be 9years old and clean like this.. I was lucky .... So from now on , I will use Mobil 1 extended performace high mileage... I can feel the difference.
It's 9 years old. It probably has 6 years left on Mobil 1 going by your previous post. I wonder why the Nissan ser lasted only 15 years even with Mobil 1

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 2:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
9icetoo:

It's 9 years old. It probably has 6 years left on Mobil 1 going by your previous post. I wonder why the Nissan ser lasted only 15 years even with Mobil 1

I only use Mobil 1 once on my Nissan.. By the time I started using Mobil 1 on the Nissan, the car was already on his way out. Plus with the weather conditions and rough driving... The Nissan tried with or without Mobil 1 ,I drove the Nissan for 15 years..... The car did his job and tried... below.

Since I know more about engine oil now, The previous owner of the G25x , took special care of the car . That I was highly motivated to continue doing the same. And also any parts needed for G25x will be source from the dealer direct.....
And Mobil 1 high mileage Extended performace will be my G25x official oil......

Below is the Nissan Ser going to the junk yard to get crush....... The car tried ,bought brand new and I drove it to the ground

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by Nwunuken(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Oboy u will had ship this car to Nigeria
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nwunuken:
Oboy u will had ship this car to Nigeria

V6 engine .....Omo the car is done ...who go buy am? I will still spend money to be it together to able to sell am for naija.. And how much profit person go make ....Make the car go rest or R.I.P. I was careless with the car sha...didnt pamper it at all .... And plus they don't make them anymore .. It came out in 05 and 06..... Anybody that want debate otherwise... Make they Google Nissan Altima Ser. Not se o but Ser.
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by adeeva06(f): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2020
grin grin

Leave am joor

thebigkendo:

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2020
adeeva06:
grin grin

Leave am joor

And shouldn't you be in the kitchen or the other room ?

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by adeeva06(f): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
I should be performing surgery on your brain. It's dead. grin

dru23:

And shouldn't you be in the kitchen or the other room ?

2 Likes

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
adeeva06:
I should be performing surgery on your brain. It's dead. grin

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by freeman500: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020
This na confirm direct toks for Naija cheesy

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by freeman500: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2020

Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by dru23(m): 1:56am On Mar 02, 2020
freeman500:

Ha ...I don't know about that o.. Na V6 , who dey drive v6 for naija like that now..
Re: Mobil 1 Extended Performance On My Infiniti G25x by Eizenburg: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2020
dru23:

Nissan Ser was bought brand new 2005 , used the car for 15 years.. Basically I drove the car to the ground ....

Now for the unknowingly part.. I went to a dealer auction. Saw the car and I knew that is what I wanted.. Excellent shape clear title and it was a trade in from another major car dealer.. Told my auction dealer this is my car ... .. Dealer even discourage me because from buying it ,because it might be too expensive and not in my budget .. Luckily enough I won the car, drove it and notice that the car is not fast like my old Nissan Ser Altima.. And than realize it was a G25x with 218hp... am use to fast cars ...but at the end of it all the car rides nice and smooth ...great in the snow ....only issue is that it is not fast at all for me ...

Sell am to me na. And buy the G35.

(1) (Reply)

Neat Toyota Sienna 05 / Rover 600 Series Cars / My Key Won't Turn The Ignition All Of A Sudden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.