Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) (1651 Views)

I Graduated With 2:1 But This Is Making Two Years Now No Work / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) / 4 Tips To Help You Write A CV When You’ve Got No Work Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Infinixhot2: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2020
I use my phone, search for jobs and find no options left.

My parents don't trust me I am hopeless, useless and unsuccessful for them.

I gave options, they rejected,
They gave options, I rejected
Instead of motivating they demotivate me.

When everything goes against you, your thoughts, your parents.
Just keep calm,have some patience,be confident, and work hard, remember the demotivating things everyone said to you, will motivate you even harder.

Instead of feeling bad about them, use them as a fuel to pump you up.
Try to visualize the day when everyone appreciates you and will ask your success story and look for your advice.
FIND MOTIVATION EVEN IN DEMOTIVATING SITUATIONS.

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by cRobo: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
undecided
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2020
las las we will be alright
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Heineken(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bro if I tell you my own... Since 2014 no joy no job.. I dey apply well. Online and offline. I Don submit cv well... I broke so tey my account na zero baba. Sometimes I go just look myself and breath out.. Saying hope dey so? Time dey go. I'm 32 now. Iran meta o gbodo toshi Sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by yeme7(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sorry about that bro.... I will advice u to look for work for now, I mean any type of work that will give u money, currently I'm a graduate no work also, imagine I'm receiving 15k as receptionist in an hotel transport and feeding is inside... I had no choice than to. Do it..

The country is already messed up... All we just need is God intervention in our lives...

Me self I'm still searching for good job...

Thou u can apply for INEC job which is currently going.... Let's see ours fate.. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by DAramis: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Infinixhot2:

Just keep calm,have some patience.

Bro, it is never easy in life. Life itself, is already hard talk more of pressure from others.

I can only say, 'don't lose hope'. That is the only bankable word all struggling people should held steadfast to. Most people that chose the easy option, I think it is because they lost that last bankable word.

If you don't mind, can you drop the ideas you gave they rejected and the one they gave you which you rejected also?

Who knows, someone might be able to guide you to see reasons on how to go about it or the common ground to arrive at.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Heineken:
Bro if I tell you my own... Since 2014 no joy no job.. I dey apply well. Online and offline. I Don submit cv well... I broke so tey my account na zero baba. Sometimes I go just look myself and breath out.. Saying hope dey so? Time dey go. I'm 32 now. Iran meta o gbodo toshi Sha.

I'm out of words honestly. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by arimahoseloka(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
U need to think out of the box, if u keep waiting for people to give u job. Frustration will kill you. Because even d job no get head. Your sure chance of having good sustainable success in life is doing a good business, naija don cast Tay tay
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by kiarra(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Don't die, check my signature
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by timibare(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Omo naija hard ooh....na grace of God men tey dey survive for ds country
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Heineken(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I'm out of words honestly. cry
boss naso I see am.. I Don try well.

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Heineken(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Infinixhot2:

Just keep calm,have some patience,be confident, and work hard, remember the demotivating things everyone said to you, will motivate you even harder.

Instead of feeling bad about them, use them as a fuel to pump you up.
Try to visualize the day when everyone appreciates you and will ask your success story and look for your advice.
FIND MOTIVATION EVEN IN DEMOTIVATING SITUATIONS.
baba subscribe to jobzilla too like me... Everyday na job alert.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
hmmmm Nigeria is hell ooo
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
I used to think it's only me too, walai the joblessness don tire me, I'm always home all day, got nothing to do, I just read news and watch movies
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by CsRockefeller(m): 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
See eh, you just have to take life easy and thank God for each day.

I used to think it's a crime to be jobless until I saw something's last year and this year.

You can be on top today, tomorrow you are no where to be found. As far back as 2014, I was earning 40k and working in the Bank as an IT student, today, na 50k job we dey manage even with Bsc, will I kill myself? No.

My Former Boss was making mad money up until the latter part of last year when his company had issues, today, he has nothing.

I will always refer to a quote from the great Nelson Mandela, he once said "the summary about life is that after climbing a mountain, one then realizes that there are many more mountains to climb"

I was really planning on tying the knot this year or next year, but as it is now, that plan is postponed indefinitely.

It is well.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by uthlaw: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Omo we dey same level...na bet dey survive me like this!
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Let me drop one idea here. If you are into service providing (i.e you have any soft skill like teaching, hairdressing, ICT teaching, home cooking, cleaning and co)

Make a list of what you can do very well, the top 2 on that list circle it.

Look at where your services will be most needed and where its market can readily pay for the service. For example, home tutoring is majorly required at the Island axis and even pedicure and manicure.

Open a Social media account (preferably Twitter or IG including a mailing account) parallel space can help.with this so that it doesn't affect your personal social media accounts.

Look for those that sell genuine numbers of people around your preferred location. Price shouldn't be more than 5k.

Get a bulk SMS platform (preferably Ebulksms on playstore)

Recharge to the tune of 5k and send this messages in bulk to those numbers.

The content of the message should include what you do, your social media account and an office address if you have one (you can get a virtual working space with any Cool working space company) cost 5k per month if you can afford it.

That's a total of about 10-15k. I bet you, you should have at least one client at the end of the month and your first invoice should cover your total capital, that's how you start a small biz from nothing.

This is premium Biz idea, even myself is yet to adopt, but I'm giving it out here free.

If you have 10-15k and you don't know how to go about it, I can put you through for free.

1 Like

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Chartkonsult: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2020
My advice to you all still seeking for job is to struggle and go into a business that can cater for your present need and future generations to come rather than searching everywhere for jobs that will pay you meagre salaries and still use you as slaves and at the end sack you in return. What's the essence of doing jobs that pays you today while your future is not guaranteed. I put it to you all that if you are ready to face the challenges and struggles today your future will be guaranteed because success is always sweet but the secret is SWEAT. If anyone is willing to achieve that great dream he/she has and have been dreaming of you can chat me up on whatsapp with this number 07030759073.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Infinixhot2:

When everything goes against you, your thoughts, your parents...

Your courage is inspiring.

By the way, no one can demotivate you without your consent.

And even if loved ones don't seem to understand you, remember they still love you enough to care (even if the "care" is expressed a bit harshly!)

Always remember: you are NEVER alone. Someone somewhere is waiting for you to show up; you are a key part in someone's story

Your only real task is to FIND those people! (If you need help with that, please let me know)

Thanks and GOD bless
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by hidhrhis(m): 7:09am On Feb 28, 2020
advice to you all don't just sit down looking for job that isn't their go and learn something if u can't learn handwork then go into online business.
you going to school doesn't mean you should work in a bank, federal government job.
go learn forex trading and start trading yourself in maybe 6 month of trading if u are good you will forget. about looking for job
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by Heineken(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:
See eh, you just have to take life easy and thank God for each day.

I used to think it's a crime to be jobless until I saw something's last year and this year.

You can be on top today, tomorrow you are no where to be found. As far back as 2014, I was earning 40k and working in the Bank as an IT student, today, na 50k job we dey manage even with Bsc, will I kill myself? No.

My Former Boss was making mad money up until the latter part of last year when his company had issues, today, he has nothing.

I will always refer to a quote from the great Nelson Mandela, he once said "the summary about life is that after climbing a mountain, one then realizes that there are many more mountains to climb"

I was really planning on tying the knot this year or next year, but as it is now, that plan is postponed indefinitely.

It is well.
bro you even get 50k job.. Me nothing. I'm always on job section. God dey
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by dollyj1996(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2020
when i go through most of d post in this forum get me fear and more reasons to plan...as a fresh accounting graduant my dream was to secure a job in d profession line as i assume all organization will require d service of an accountant but it seems one has to have alternative
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by CsRockefeller(m): 9:49am On Feb 28, 2020
dollyj1996:
when i go through most of d post in this forum get me fear and more reasons to plan...as a fresh accounting graduant my dream was to secure a job in d profession line as i assume all organization will require d service of an accountant but it seems one has to have alternative

You have what many of us don't have....... That's time. At 24, you basically have 3 years to get that coveted job. Anything outside 27 is bad market.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by dollyj1996(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

You have what many of us don't have....... That's time. At 24, you basically have 3 years to get that coveted job. Anything outside 27 is bad market.
sir, even if graduate at 27 it all depend on God's favour and planning..
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by McCoy662(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2020
I thought I'm in this alone. Mine is killing me slowly. I just graduated from the University and everywhere seems damn hard unlike what I thought before. Though I'm an electrician, I do some little somehow, but the money I'm raking in is at all times low; lower than what I get in my 2 weeks semester break when I was in school. Now, I'm just managing myself not to go into depression.
My plans now is to see if I can save up something from my service year to start up a small business immediately after. The way unemployment is waxing stronger in this country has aborted my plans of going into the job market after nysc. I will try just to start small and independent.

Recently, I got to know about the CBN loan, through, I applied to start up a business but my location was changed. So, I'm waiting again for the next batch to reapply, I no give up Sha.

Las Las we gon be alright, we will tell this story someday
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
dollyj1996:
sir, even if graduate at 27 it all depend on God's favour and planning..

Here we go again. Anyways, Goodluck.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by dollyj1996(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
McCoy662:
I thought I'm in this alone. Mine is killing me slowly. I just graduated from the University and everywhere seems damn hard unlike what I thought before. Though I'm an electrician, I do some little somehow, but the money I'm raking in is at all times low; lower than what I get in my 2 weeks semester break when I was in school. Now, I'm just managing myself not to go into depression.
My plans now is to see if I can save up something from my service year to start up a small business immediately after. The way unemployment is waxing stronger in this country has aborted my plans of going into the job market after nysc. I will try just to start small and independent.

Recently, I got to know about the CBN loan, through, I applied to start up a business but my location was changed. So, I'm waiting again for the next batch to reapply, I no give up Sha.

Las Las we gon be alright, we will tell this story someday
hello can i get to know abt d cbn loan?
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by dollyj1996(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
CsRockefeller:

youth and their stubbornness abi? cheesy
CsRockefeller:

Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by McCoy662(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
dollyj1996:
hello can i get to know abt d cbn loan?
Search for cbn/agsmeis loan. Up to 10m loan without collateral, 9% interest rate and 5yeats repayment plan.
Though the processing fee is a bit high. Everything is about 30k.
Re: No Work, No Money(i Will Die Oh) by dollyj1996(m): 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
McCoy662:

Search for cbn/agsmeis loan. Up to 10m loan without collateral, 9% interest rate and 5yeats repayment plan.
Though the processing fee is a bit high. Everything is about 30k.
thanks i saw i will EDC certificate

(1) (Reply)

What Npower News Today Thursday 30th June 2022 Says / NDA Releases List Of Successful Candidates For 74th Regular Course / Hp Is In Need Of IT Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.