Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member (30377 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Pastor Mathew Oladapo Rapes 19-Year-Old Church Member During Deliverance / 15-Year-Old Satanist Burns Down A 250-Year-Old Church In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mnnh.. I think, I made FTC"2", guess its an achievement to celebrate.

Back to the post, the prophet was actually performing some ritual on the distressed young soul, I mean prophelitic ritual. Imagine just 13, and you are already worry about life's problems.
Wetin religion go do for did country hen, mouth can't fit contain am.

Advice, face life with love, love everything you are doing, don't give room for any saddening thought, be happy always. It aids your mental health, you don't need visiting any self-acclaimed spiritual man for any solution, happiness is the solution to all man's problem, and happiness doesn't come after success, happiness rather breeds success. Face this life with love, joy and happiness. Nothing do you.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by ednut1(m): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
Good one. shebi people have refused to have sense with this religion matter

1 Like

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by culcat(m): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Two rape cases on NL today alone
What’s happening ni?
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Comedian2019: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gracealone:
What has the elder sister too come to do in the office? ......
Wetin she goat dey find go where he goat dey? To collect the same thing na.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Novaccines: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by mordred44: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Red meat
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Passionate888:
Prophet Temidayo Afolabi . Yoruba Ajoke

The man sef look like vulture
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by AgentNairaland(f): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Woli WORO, Woli HighLife...
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by 8stargeneral: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Afonjas and rape
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Nmezor(f): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Came to check the Afa of the rapist, not surprised...Anyway glad to hear he was caught... Gosh just see how he violated a minor
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigass123:

I wish you and myself goodluck
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by lekan3531(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
This one na END time prophet...............

This type of prophet dont wait for God calling...They kill on calling God by their self

No be by force to open a church or to become a prophet....

Awon Wreye Woli
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by sisisioge: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chinekeme! Hian shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by vinceobe: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Congi na bastard. They say "it" has a mind of its own. Abi? Well it has landed men and women in grievous troubles and death, and it shall continue as long as men and women of low esteem, allow it to have a mind of its own.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by LuciusX: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Me:Joshua! Josh:Sah! Me:Abeg epp me givam wan... Josh:*grunt*

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by semyman: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
That is what they do
Na things weh dem dey do
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by blackboy(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
I opened just to confirm my guess was right C&S.

I will not say more
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Sixfeetbelle: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kelblaq:
Why am i keep seeing number 13 since yesterday? What is this number trying to tell me

The number 13 is trying to tell you that it is time you left this country for good. Listen to your inner voice grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Slimsly100(f): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
The same reason I don't go too close to these people because they know no boundaries, they go after even married women.
Oga , my relationship with you as a pastor ends with you on the pulpit there. mi o le we ku sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by bigass123(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kelblaq:
Why am i keep seeing number 13 since yesterday? What is this number trying to tell me

Na 2 sure
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Miner13: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Gracealone:
What has the elder sister too come to do in the office? ......
good question
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
fergie001:
Na always 13-year-olds dem dey rape?
...because nothing is done to them that's why they continue.

Set example with one person and watch others scamper away. Common #2000 you can't pay for all night with a mature somebody....eediot

Bros abeg give me the number of the barney,I fit still price am reach 1,500?
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by fergie001: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
justscorchone:

Bros abeg give me the number of the barney,I fit still price am reach 1,500?
grin grin
#1500 for this hard time fit still fall in.....you go buy drinks sha.....
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Kelblaq(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigass123:

Na 2 sure
You mean 1 and 3 are two draws this weekend?
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Kelblaq(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The number 13 is trying to tell you that it is time you left this country for good. Listen to your inner voice grin grin grin
But na who get money dey travel out na? Or you wan borrow me? grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
The number of prophets in Nigeria exceed by far the total number of prophets in the whole Bible from Genesis to Revelation. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
In the Prophetic.

He prophesied to the 13 year old girl.

The way criminals use the word Prophet.

So many of them snatch people's cars claiming they want to bless the car for their members.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by simplesearch: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hebrew 5:4
And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

When you are not called nor equipped for ministerial assignment you end up destroying yourself faster than would have been if you had kept mute and below.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by bigass123(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kelblaq:
You mean 1 and 3 are two draws this weekend?

Try 13 and 31 you could just hit it beyond your imagination
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by Kelblaq(m): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigass123:

Try 13 and 31 you could just hit it beyond your imagination
I don't like playing lotto, will perm it in pool inside, something like this - 1,3,4,13,31

No 1 is Bournemouth v Chelsea while no 4 is Tottenham v Wolves.
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by chewwie(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
stubbornman:
Afonjalistic act angry angry
Afonja Muslims = zero Afonja Christians = zero
Re: Prophet Temidayo Afolabi Accused Of Raping 13-year-Old Church Member by chewwie(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
stubbornman:
Afonjalistic act angry angry
Afonja Muslims = zero Afonja Christians = zero

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Fights Policeman In Public As His Colleagues Beg For His Release. Photos / Anti-crime Patrol Team Recovers Hundred Rounds Of AK-47 Ammunition In Delta / Boys Killed During Initiations In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.