Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. (762 Views)

Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by rolly44: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2020
This is when u can point a gun at urself nd push d trigger because dis is wen u will engage in dangeriouse adventures in d name of celebration, u do things that can take ur life, tough decisions, u do things to impress ur friends, u believe anything from anybody, u believe a particular friend dat is a litle bit wiser than u, but when u cross over this age, u then start to combine ur experiences and tearchings from others to live ur life. Alot of youths experiement things that almost cosume their lives, dis wen ppl experiementize relationship, meet good nd dageriouse influencers, dis is wen abortion is given a trial, dis is when drug is experiemented, at d end some lust their lives, some escap it. Mind u d dangers ar not just drug nd abortion alone, alot of things but just to mention few.
Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by ikh777: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2020
rolly44:
This is when u can point a gun at urself nd push d trigger because dis is wen u will engage in dangeriouse adventures in d name of celebration, u do things that can take ur life, tough decisions, u do things to impress ur friends, u believe anything from anybody, u believe a particular friend dat is a litle bit wiser than u, but when u cross over this age, u then start to combine ur experiences and tearchings from others to live ur life. Alot of youths experiement things that almost cosume their lives, dis wen ppl experiementize relationship, meet good nd dageriouse influencers, dis is wen abortion is given a trial, dis is when drug is experiemented, at d end some lust their lives, some escap it. Mind u d dangers ar not just drug nd abortion alone, alot of things but just to mention few.

Errm, your analysis is quite disturbing.

Because you focus so much on the low and wrong side.

At that age, I was not any of these things and MOST OF MY FRIENDS were not either.

It is how a child is trained and what negligence the child is exposed to, that determines his teenage years.

So please make it more balanced.

yes they are formative years BUT the choices made in those years are BASED on the chances given from 0-13yrs

2 Likes

Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 27, 2020
ikh777:

At that age, I was not any of these things and MOST OF MY FRIENDS were not either.

It is how a child is trained and what negligence the child is exposed to, that determines his teenage years.

yes they are formative years BUT the choices made in those years are BASED on the chances given from 0-13yrs
exactly!
Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by rolly44: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2020
@ ikh777, If i may ask, at wat age do u get to know about sex,drug, relationship,friends, u migth be lucky not to hv bad friends at dat age but not because u kno them, not because of ur upbringing either, do u know that at that age u spend more time with others than ur parents, believe me u ar just lucky, at dat age every one just want to get a tast of bad thing, smoking,drinking,drug,sex, every one just want to test it, greater percentage of adults who passes through dat age will tell u the dangers they escape at that age, am not saying adults dont fall victim o,

1 Like

Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2020
That's true. I remember when I was 19, I think. I was with my closest friend at the time, her brother, her male cousin, their friends & a bunch of other guys I didn't know. We were drinking & having fun. A lot of it is foggy now & at some point I think I blacked out. Last I remember, we were drinking Mokador grin The next morning I woke up confused, in an unfamiliar room with a guy snoring next to me. LMFAO. I don't even know how I got there. Fortunately, my bedmate, turned out to be my friend's cousin, the same one we were with the night before. I don't think anything sexual happened between us because I was still fully dressed. I got out of bed & searched for my shoes, I couldn't find them, so I woke him up to ask about their whereabouts. It was his room after all lol. The story he told me when he woke up still scares me to this day. Apparently, some of the people that were at the party put something in our drinks. He said he found me making out with one of the guys outside & he dragged me away, thus saving me from a possible rape. My friend's brother also got suspicious of the guys & kept an eye on his sister. He actually found her in a nearby shack with some guy trying to have sex with her. He arrived in the nick of time, before anything happened & they had a tussle in the process. I was petrified. Apparently, while all this was happening, I was with the cousin on the side of the road, puking my guts out. I don't even remember this! After he told me the story, we went to wake my friend up in her room. She also didn't remember anything. The whole thing was confirmed by her brother. The four of us then went searching for my shoes & one of hers. LMAO. We found them on the road, not too far from their house. It appeared that they came off along the way, as the guys were carrying us home...on their backs! I still find it hard to believe. Gives me chills that we went on a whole adventure & yet there's no memory of it.
Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by ikh777: 11:30am On Feb 27, 2020
rolly44:
@ ikh777, If i may ask, at wat age do u get to know about sex,drug, relationship,friends, u migth be lucky not to hv bad friends at dat age but not because u kno them, not because of ur upbringing either, do u know that at that age u spend more time with others than ur parents, believe me u ar just lucky, at dat age every one just want to get a tast of bad thing, smoking,drinking,drug,sex, every one just want to test it, greater percentage of adults who passes through dat age will tell u the dangers they escape at that age, am not saying adults dont fall victim o,

My parents taught me everything about sex at age 8-10, we even watched sex scenes in movies and it was explained to me with consequences, NOT even religious ones.

At age 10 they taught about the labour market and why I needed to read more and get better grades, as a teenager I had read several books so my mind was naturally disciplined...

SEE, TRAINING UP A CHILD IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO, STILL WORKS AND WILL ALWAYS WORK.

I actually spent time with others INFLUENCING THEM (cos they saw I was ahead and I had answers their parents could not give them)

I can go on and on BUT am glad my parents and the parents of most of my friends were Elites mentally and saved us early from the decadence of society

1 Like

Re: 14-25yrs The Most Dageriouse Age To Cross Over. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
ikh777:

Is a fact. With study which show 69% of youths within this age engage in the above mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

. / Never Insult Buhari Again Oh! / Why Are You Still Awake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.