Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (63847 Views)

COVID-19: Worldwide Cases Pass 6 Million Mark / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / 5 Arrested In Abuja For Claiming They Have Coronavirus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Citytrend: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Help us lord
you obviously don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by emi12(f): 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thank God Nigeria isn't there. We really have God to be grateful for. If this disease gets here, things would definitely not be the same as they were before. God help us
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
I wish it will enter Nigeria our population is too much
Earth is full, go home!

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Richmark030: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
If it eventually enters Nigeria, I'm going back to my village i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
If this disease enter Nigeria by mistake its over, with these incompetent idiots we have in government.

where were you during the Ebola virus crisis?

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by tempem: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
See Italy with more incidents than Japan...Now I know where to avoid in Europe.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by SoNature(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
If this disease enter Nigeria by mistake its over, with these incompetent idiots we have in government.

They will start blaming Jonathan

I can never forget Jonathan and his team because of how they managed Ebola so gallantly

Those guys (Chukwu, Maku and Fashola) were outstanding

They were giving precautionary measures and updates every day

3 Likes

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by chocboi78(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
see mumu, the curling will start with u...
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Iran figure is much higher than this. I heard their vice president just got the Coronavirus

3 Likes

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by blasted12: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Las Las China use akoba adaba for South Korea and other states

Imagine, this is the Best time usa can just send nuclear bomb to China.. Let it bomb all of them and kill the virus at the same time..

Kill the host, and kill the carrier.

Then other nations carrier can be free

Nice input by me grin

Make una clap for me

If you know my comment is sensible, pls click like

If not, click share
It would have been sensible if you had a nuclear bomb at your disposal
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin

I sell cheap loans

fraudster!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Onlineclothing:
Wow God help us corovirus
Dm for clothing sale retail and wholesale
Pant trousers for 1500
Tm shirt 1st grade 3k
Jeans
Chinos. Available
Payment on delivery within Lagos.Nationwide delivery available click profile for contact so I send catologue for selection.

fraudster
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
blasted12:
It would have been sensible if you had a nuclear bomb at your disposal

I have, pls where is ur family compound and pls organize a family meeting pls?? grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by SEGLIZ: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You’d be surprised our fire-brigade trouble-shooting treatment strategies pays off sometimes....
that's the same way Ebola entered Nigeria and we ended uo with compensation from who for managing the threat despite our poor medical system

even other nation came seeking assistance and our mode of handling the crisis from containment to non-wide-spread and eradication.
Nigeria might be erratic in nature but when it comes to delivering, I know what we can do like said. it funny how some people wake to think and pray for us to keep moving backward.

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
It will wipe out only your family. All this brainless and stupid nl guys always spewing trash with people's life in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anambralstson:
#COVID19 Latest worldwide cases.
Updated 11:00 am, Wednesday, 26 February 2020 (SGT)

#NovelCoronavirus #Coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #nCoV2020 #nCoV2019 #nCoV

Iran is the most interesting.
How did they get so infected when they are far away from the focal region, under sanctions and all?
And it appears that key people central to the government are infected. The health minister. The vice President.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Covid-19

Hmmm... I can't help thinking of this conspiracy theories that maybe... the black people are immune to the virus or that perhaps, our region is too hot for the virus to thrive?

But that is wishful thinking, because the virus hasn't crossed over to subsaharan African shores, and we are not the only ones with warmer climate at this period in time.

Whatever the case, we can only hope and pray it doesn't get here cause we may not survive it if it does.

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
1StopRudeness:

You’d be surprised our fire-brigade trouble-shooting treatment strategies pays off sometimes....
that's the same way Ebola entered Nigeria and we ended uo with compensation from who for managing the threat despite our poor medical system

The Ebola fighting mechanism of Goodluck Jonathan is currently been studied and written about in top medical journals. Even America's CDC came to Nigeria to learn how she dealt with Ebola, lest we forget.
It is always down to leadership.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anambralstson:
#COVID19 Latest worldwide cases.
Updated 11:00 am, Wednesday, 26 February 2020 (SGT)

#NovelCoronavirus #Coronavirus #CoronavirusOutbreak #nCoV2020 #nCoV2019 #nCoV
#
your list in incomplete. Italy for example now has 528 cases and there are currently 50 countries with reported cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by blasted12: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:

I have, pls where is ur family compound and pls organize a family meeting pls?? grin
You're talking trash and you know it
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by mvem(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
BBM:
This Was how Aids started embarassed
Aids started 1981 and is in no way similar to the convid19

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
u will be d first to be infected.if u are ban now u start crying
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
na Italy case surprise me pass
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lostz:
Iran figure is much higher than this. I heard their vice president just got the Coronavirus
and their deputy health minister too
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:

that's if it comes through north but if it comes through Lagos it can be detected on time
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by mvem(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
what is over ?...this thing is not as deadly as the fear makes it to be. The mortality rate is 2%, meaning 2 out of 100 that contacts it is likely to die from it while the others recover, Yes people recover from it ... I think in no time probably within 6 months it would have been contained effectively
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by EmmanuelBanks: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Las Las China use akoba adaba for South Korea and other states

Imagine, this is the Best time usa can just send nuclear bomb to China.. Let it bomb all of them and kill the virus at the same time..

Kill the host, and kill the carrier.

Then other nations carrier can be free

Nice input by me grin

Make una clap for me

If you know my comment is sensible, pls click like

If not, click share

RIP for the dead.. They don't deserve to die but the virus cut their life short....

chai....I dont a lady can be this dumb in making a comment, it's very obvious you dint get ur priorities right in school

May it be unfortunate for that virus, may it not be well with dt virus..

May sango, Ogun, laakaye, Amadioha kill that virus in Jesus name.. Amen

I dont know a lady can be this dumb in making a comment....its very obvious you dint get ur priorities right in school

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Every country on that list has 5G network, including Iran.

There has to be a connection btw corona's fast spread and 5G.

South America and Africa are the only continent without 5G and coronavirus

well south Africa don get 5g and it as been tested in Nigeria too

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by happiness4ever(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please show some respect.
Destroyerofyeeb:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / Doctors Remove Nails, Pens, Spoon From Stomach Of Woman With Medical Conditon / Tiger Tests Positive For Coronavirus In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.