Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (63592 Views)

COVID-19: Worldwide Cases Pass 6 Million Mark / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / 5 Arrested In Abuja For Claiming They Have Coronavirus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by millionboi2: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
emi12:
Thank God Nigeria isn't there. We really have God to be grateful for. If this disease gets here, things would definitely not be the same as they were before. God help us
We no go talk abt bad economy but how to stay alive
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by shogsman(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
When is Nigeria making to the map
As soon as you and your entire family test positive to the virus.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by tehmih306(m): 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Go and say this face to face to the idiots in government.

You are a bush man for hiding under your keyboard to insult your elders.

What has your own father contributed to make Nigeria a better place.

meshionu your dirty mouth there

his father was not given a chance but your fathers who had the chance has successfully inflicted your country with backwardness and abject poverty
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by shogsman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
godspeed:

Google, my friend, Google is always your friend
Only Nigerians believe anything they see on the internet hook line and sinker.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Muhylonaire(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
I wish it will enter Nigeria our population is too much

Lmao grin grin grin your papa!!!
Maybe we should start from your side grin grin
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
drlaykay:
16 death out of 95 affected in Iran.. That's massive USA records no death That shows Nigeria can't handle this thing. Survival rate is a function of good governance
The fatality rate in Iran for this disease is extremely high.
That's about 14% death of all its carriers, something not even seen in China.
I believe they covered it for too long until it became tough on them.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by buchisom1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
e go start from ya family and end der idiot
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Okikaneseokwu: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
After wiping off u and ur entire household, it will end globally, animal.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
If this disease enter Nigeria by mistake its over, with these incompetent idiots we have in government.

We might surprise the world you know.

By the we use agbo jedi, 2sure, paracetamol, panadol, anti maleria, Koju, bitter leaf, pawpaw leaf.

Corolla sef go hear Holy Ghost fire

At the end, we won't even know what kill thr virus
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by ZombieHUNT: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
shogsman:

As soon as you and your entire family test positive to the virus.

They are not in the shithole of Buhari kiss
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Las Las China use akoba adaba for South Korea and other states

Imagine, this is the Best time usa can just send nuclear bomb to China.. Let it bomb all of them and kill the virus at the same time..

Kill the host, and kill the carrier.

Then other nations carrier can be free

Nice input by me grin

Make una clap for me

If you know my comment is sensible, pls click like

If not, click share

RIP for the dead.. They don't deserve to die but the virus cut their life short....

May it be unfortunate for that virus, may it not be well with dt virus..

May sango, Ogun, laakaye, Amadioha kill that virus in Jesus name.. Amen
This isn't Resident Evil. We are talking about human life here.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Brightergrammer: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mymynd4u:
.. Las Las China use akoba adaba for South Korea and other states

Imagine, this is the Best time usa can just send nuclear bomb to China.. Let it bomb all of them and kill the virus at the same time..

Kill the host, and kill the carrier.

Then other nations carrier can be free

Nice input by me grin

Make una clap for me

If you know my comment is sensible, pls click like

If not, click share

RIP for the dead.. They don't deserve to die but the virus cut their life short....

May it be unfortunate for that virus, may it not be well with dt virus..

May sango, Ogun, laakaye, Amadioha kill that virus in Jesus name.. Amen
wetin you smoke? undecided
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lostz:
Nigerian government should ban all travel from Iran. make all this Shai Muslims no go carry Corona come back

Be under no doubt, corona is already in Nigeria, it hasnt been detected yet. there is no way it affecting these countries and not Nigeria. Nigerians travel a lot.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dearest Lord! Have mercy!

Chai! And Nigeria is toying with it! We have nothing but God to protect us o...it is well.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by bluefilm: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Every country on that list has 5G network, including Iran.

There has to be a connection btw corona's fast spread and 5G.

South America and Africa are the only continent without 5G and coronavirus

The thing don enta brazil o.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
North Korea free. Wai
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by maryamwazeery: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
godspeed:
The solution has been with us all along.

You think you can sell your medicine with fake news?

Keep posting this until they arrest
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by maryamwazeery: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by maryamwazeery: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
udoka55555:
I pity Iran

Iran already have the second highest death with only 95 cases.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Tunex252(m): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
superjaks:
First time Nigeria not on the map for bad things grin grin
I swear... She better not be on this kind of map

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
And we would appreciate it wipes off your entire generation first. Starting with your father and mother. Then others before you last.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
It will start and end with u n ur family...
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by kiarra(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Don't scroll past my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by rottennaija(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
If this disease enter Nigeria by mistake its over, with these incompetent idiots we have in government.

Don't be too quick to underrate us. Every human has a survival instinct. Ebola, lassa fever entered and guess what? It was not the end of us.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by justmondris: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Happyguy201:
To kill only you and your entire family members. You are very stupid for such statement.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by MotiveU(f): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Thank God no Nigeria on that list...
God please it shouldn't come here.
Pls...
Will still have Lassa fever to contend with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV1n3qrnSoo
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin so coronavirus is in Israel? But no conoranvirus in Saudi. My point prophet Abraham pray that Allah should grant great security on Saudi, I don't think coronavirus will enter Africa because conornavirus won't survive in an poverty environment.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by TruthinAction: 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
China should embrace the gospel and coronavirus will stop. They should permit healing Evangelist to come in and turn from their wicked ways.
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Ay77(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin grin

kestolove95:
Cavid19 no go fit enter naija and survive, tins hard hia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
kokomilala:
The US manufacted this disease in the lab and is using the CIA to disperse it in China. It's part of the US efforts to undermine the status of China as a regional,political and economic super power.

USA too has recorded a case too
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/27/health/us-cases-coronavirus-community-transmission/index.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.