Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) (63611 Views)

COVID-19: Worldwide Cases Pass 6 Million Mark / Ghana: 2 Suspected Cases Of Coronavirus Recorded In Accra / 5 Arrested In Abuja For Claiming They Have Coronavirus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by dasparrow: 7:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
May God continue to protect Africa. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ upon Africa. Corona virus has no place on the African Continent after what we went through with the deadly Ebola virus.

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by OttHin: 7:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
Nigerians not on the list, shouldn't we be grateful?

We are more than grateful
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
@eniolaamos7,yea. Now,they are putting forward a 95 billion USD biotech outfit, Gilead to work on a drug REMDESIVIR as potential cure for the virus.
Why.do you think Trump is at ease despite public apprehension?
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by linusnneji238(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
The virus cannot survive the heat in Nigeria. Funny as it sounds but then that's the truth...
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by DerickCO(m): 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
HOLYDICK:
The only list you wont find Nigeria...

may God bring an end to this...all over

Can i get an Amen
Let us all pray to God for help. The time is near! God, save us!

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by FemiEddy(m): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Every country on that list has 5G network, including Iran.

There has to be a connection btw corona's fast spread and 5G.

South America and Africa are the only continent without 5G and coronavirus
Wise
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by nasoeb: 12:39am On Feb 28, 2020
HOLYDICK:

Can i get an Amen
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by CsRockefeller(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Plantainman:
We forbid it in Nigeria

It's already here. Let's stop Religion and be proactive (faith with works).

God should forbid it in Nigeria and not China?
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by persius555(m): 5:05am On Feb 28, 2020
I fear North Korea might end up as hibernation point
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by modskiller(m): 6:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
If this disease enter Nigeria by mistake its over, with these incompetent idiots we have in government.

Las las è don enter o
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by barajo1(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
Nigerians not on the list, shouldn't we be grateful?
A case of the virus has been confirmed in Lagos, Nigeria. Make God safe us
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Onlineclothing(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2020
yahoosurepass:

fraudster
Because you a fraudstar with no life doesn’t make everyone same go get a life.my store is at ikotun Abaranje Lagos and we do pay on delivery within Lagos that should give Sence.wasted sperm
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Oyerinde16(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020
HOLYDICK:

Can i get an Amen

Wake up it's here
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by T2Justman(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2020
Plantainman:
We forbid it in Nigeria

E don enter Lagos o
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by Denique(f): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
HOLYDICK:

Can i get an Amen

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by massalati(m): 6:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
HOLYDICK:

Can i get an Amen
Check the list again
Re: Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) by kokomilala(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
@eniolaamos7,I know. Do you think the US cares about the little collateral damage? And why do you think Trump is rests easy?
US spy planes are monitoring China relentlessly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / 86 New Cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria. Total 627. 170 discharged. 21 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.