Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

19A What Gift Have Your PPA Given To You Against Your POP - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 19A What Gift Have Your PPA Given To You Against Your POP (615 Views)

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? / Congratulation To All Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members On Your POP. / 2016 Batch B Stream 1 Pop Today( Lets See Your Pop Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19A What Gift Have Your PPA Given To You Against Your POP by IdrisE(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some NYSC corps members see serving in a Local government as an opportunity to get engaged in some other activities abandoning his/her service to the Nation, but the reverse was my case as i was always present and not just present but punctual to office and today which happened to be the last day at my PPA, i got a surprise gift of a Gold design wall clock from my HOD (works) olorunda North LCDA, osun state.
I'm so happy right now cause this is my most favorite gift so far.
Thank you oooo!!

1 Like

Re: 19A What Gift Have Your PPA Given To You Against Your POP by africandictator(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
IdrisE:
Some NYSC corps members see serving in a Local government as an opportunity to get engaged in some other activities abandoning his/her service to the Nation, but the reverse was my case as i was always present and not just present but punctual to office and today which happened to be the last day at my PPA, i got a surprise gift of a Gold design wall clock from my HOD (works) olorunda North LCDA, osun state.
I'm so happy right now cause this is my most favorite gift so far.
Thank you oooo!!
i expect nothing from my bosses, both of them are very stingy ingrates. I don use style tell them say pop is around the corner, no preparation or gifts. I Paid my rent, they did not provide accommodation, I go to work from Monday to Thursday , 7-2 pm. They do not pay , the state too does not pay, it’s a government school.
Re: 19A What Gift Have Your PPA Given To You Against Your POP by FuckloveJnr: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2020
I got a carton of durex condom as the f^ck Master General of the community. An honour well deserved cool

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Update: NYSC Suspend Cds Activities To Avoid Spreading Of The Virus / Can A Graduate Who Is 30yrs And Some Months Still Mobilized For NYSC / My Economic Expenditure Of My "Allowee" As A Corp Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.