Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Get Ready For Corona Virus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Ready For Corona Virus (1026 Views)

China Finds Cure For Corona Virus / I Just Read That France Has Gotten Vaccine For Corona / Japanese Aviga flu drug Is The Cure For Corona Virus Chinese Officials Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
A US woman who was infected with the corona virus and recovered fully after treatment still tested positive to the virus. Meaning: If infected you remain a carrier for life thereby posing a threat to others.

Chinese researchers have found out that the Virus affects male fertility reducing it to near zero. Meaning: Those who do not die from the virus can live to infect others and at the same time they become sterile.

Tell me this virus was not bio-engineered as a population culling tool.

The environmental terrorists posing as environmentalists who have been screaming for population reduction via zero birth rates and also promoting sodomy as an alternative to natural sex will surely love this virus.

This Corona Virus is the real deal. It proves the Gregorian Stones not to be the handwork of some eccentric billionaire but a deliberate and elaborate plan by the elites to wipe out 90% of the planet's human population.

Billionaires like Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are all buying up properties in remote New Zealand.

This is the beginning of the end. Nigeria does not stand a chance.

The ministry of health has no powers to procure or sign budgets. This is all done through the Minister of Agriculture since last year.

How will Nigeria survive this virus when it certainly hits i.e. if it hasn't landed already.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by cRobo: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
I love this because Nigeria politicians won't be able to travel out and seek medical help because outside Nigeria is worst so they might think of developing their hospital still greed won't allow them

Well

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
cRobo:
I love this because Nigeria politicians won't be able to travel out and seek medical help because outside Nigeria is worst so they might think of developing their hospital still greed won't allow them

Well

I won't say a word

The Govt will collapse within 48hrs of this pandemic as most senior officials will flee Nigeria.

Quarantine will be impossible as the govt does not have the resources to put cities on lockdown.

I see a doomsday anarchy scenario playing out as infected thugs roam the street like zombie hordes living their last days looting, raping and drinking.

A real Zombie apocalypse awaits places like Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by cRobo: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
MagicBishop:

The Govt will collapse within 48hrs of this pandemic as most senior officials will flee Nigeria.

Quarantine will be impossible as the govt does not have the resources to put cities on lockdown.

I see a doomsday anarchy scenario playing out as infected thugs roam the street like zombie hordes living their last days looting, raping and drinking.

It will be so catastrophic in Nigeria

Western countries are looking for reasons to place Nigeria on permanent travel ban, once there is an outbreak in Nigeria there will be total travel ban and all embassy will be closed

Watched CNN, they are baffled why Nigeria hasn't experience it yet moreover Bill Gate continuous predictions that Africa will be worst hit which is true

Once I hear PIM I am isolating myself and buying foodstuffs that will last me 6-months ASAP before then half of Nigeria will be wiped out lol

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by Yujin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Inaga, park here. This will be interesting.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by byinks(f): 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hiv protein inserts have been identified in coVid19
This suggests it was actually spawned in a laboratory.
No surprise the victims continue test positive after treatment.(just like hiv)
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by Collyweed: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
I understand that the virus is rather sensitive to warmer temperatures. People are actually expecting infections to significantly abate by summer.

This also means that Nigeria is likely to escape this scourge. However, this does not rule out the OP’s apocalyptic vision because we have evolving issues right now that a geometrically more dangerous than COVID19.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
byinks:

And the fact that the Chinese who stole this virus from a Canadian Bio-Safety Level 4 Lab, rushed to treat patients with HIV retro viral drugs.

They knew how this Virus works as the virus was already in Wuhan BSL4 lab and did not originate from a wild life market.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by byinks(f): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
MagicBishop:

And the fact that the Chinese who stole this virus from a Canadian Bio-Safety Level 4 Lab, rushed to treat patients with HIV retro viral drugs.

They knew how this Virus works as the virus was already in Wuhan BSL4 lab and did not originate from a wild life market.

I wonder who still believes that snake and bat story.

2 Likes

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MistadeRegal(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nigeria will survive Corona Virus because we have what it takes to tackle it. Only that these knowledge lies in the hands of the unrecognized.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Collyweed:
I understand that the virus is rather sensitive to warmer temperatures. People are actually expecting infections to significantly abate by summer.

This also means that Nigeria is likely to escape this scourge. However, this does not rule out the OP’s apocalyptic vision because we have evolving issues right now that a geometrically more dangerous than COVID19.

Your internal temperatures are warmer than any temperature. If the virus can survive in a feverish body with temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius I see not why it can't survive in a moist hot tropical environment.

Maybe wild spores have a lower survival rate in warmer climes as in cooler climes where it can survive for 4 days.

But consider that an infected person won't show symptoms until at least 14 days. The virus was calculated to have an infection rate of 2.5 people per infected person but this was under a very tight govt enforced quarantine and lock down.

If it hits Lagos the infection rate will be exponentially higher than 2.5 and by 2 weeks when Patient zero begins to show symptoms and is misdiagnosed with Malaria in a typical Nigerian hospital, the number of people he would have infected will be at least 100! And those 100 will infect 10,000 and those 10,000, ten million. It will be like a zombie horror film.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 2:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
byinks:

na una sabi....

when black nationalists were sayin to separate from the rest of the world,una no gree....

then suffer like the rest of the world....

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by Herdsmen: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dooms day prophecy

Will live to see my grandkids

Plus any virus or not.....

.. so it is.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
We go mount mbaka adeboye Joshua kumuyi and co for our borders nothing go occur

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by Herdsmen: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsdarkside:

na una sabi....

when black nationalists were sayin to separate from the rest of the world,una no gree....

then suffer like the rest of the world....

Just like biafrans are fighting to separate themselves from rest of Nigeria.. and a particular tribe is seriously catching feelings.

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Collyweed:

However, this does not rule out the OP’s apocalyptic vision because we have evolving issues right now that a geometrically more dangerous than COVID19.

Nigerian govt has to announce and assure the populace of a lunar eclipse before the illiterate hordes start looting and raping thinking it is the end of the world. This truly happened sometime in the 70's I was told in some parts of Lagos and Nigeria.

And if you think those thugs will care about their own health and safety consider that during the Ikeja Cantonment bomb blast incidence, thugs from Oshodi were rushing into the barracks to loot properties as well as looting shops in Oshodi and raping women in the midst of the bombs going off.

Nigeria is filled with mad people and this Corona Virus scare will bring out the worst of the worst.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Herdsmen:
Dooms day prophecy

Will live to see my grandkids

Plus any virus or not.....

.. so it is.

It's all over.

The Pale horse is riding
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by surgical: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nature is perfect,it will not allow it to come to Nigeria at this time,we have no government to deal,it will just run riot and will wipe out a lot of the population until external help comes
Corona virus in this buhari era, abeg no think am

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
surgical:
Nature is perfect,it will not allow it to come to Nigeria at this time,we have no government to deal,it will just run riot and will wipe out a lot of the population until external help comes
Corona virus in this buhari era, abeg no think am

If there is any nation Mother Nature needs to visit it is Nigeria.

Over-populated, dwindling forests, next to zero wildlife, heavily polluted waters, soils and air.

Nigeria is one big putrid dish of yeast culture that is begging Mother nature to wipe out.
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by TheApologist: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let's not wish for it o. The speed with which it's going to spread will be very exponential especially with Lagos and Kano in view

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Herdsmen:

Just like biafrans are fighting to separate themselves from rest of Nigeria.. and a particular tribe is seriously catching feelings.

we dont care that you wan separate from nigeria....
but what you want take from nigeria is a issue....
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
TheApologist:
Let's not wish for it o. The speed with which it's going to spread will be very exponential especially with Lagos and Kano in view

dont bother about it....
everybody panicked because of ebola too....

and we still managed it alone....
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

dont bother about it....
everybody panicked because of ebola too....

and we still managed it alone....

This is no Ebola.

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, do not die, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

This is no Ebola.

This virus has an incubation period of 14 days where the infected do not show sign of illness but are still highly infectious.

This virus has been shown to be for life just like HIV. That means the infected even after treatment can still relapse and infect others.

Most worrying is that it affects male fertility which means males who get infected, do not die, become sterile and so can not have children.

Ebola will keep you down for about a month after just a day of exposure thereby limiting spread.

Every successful virus needs to be docile and not kill the host before it goes pandemic.

You do not know how dangerous this contagion is.

It is obvious it was a designer bio-weapon tailored for massive culling .

Be very afraid. This is not some random flu but a well engineered cutting-edge bio-weapon designed for mass culling.

i heared about that too....it stays in your body even if you recover and you can still infect others....

1 Like

Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

wetin you people have with nigeria will collapse sef....??
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by MagicBishop: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

wetin you people have with nigeria will collapse sef....??

Shey, you see the date this thread was created.

Corona Virus don land since 25th

Enjoy
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by tsdarkside(m): 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
MagicBishop:

Shey, you see the date this thread was created.

Corona Virus don land since 25th

Enjoy

thx....
Re: Get Ready For Corona Virus by kemicalreact: 8:13am On Feb 29, 2020
cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Why China's Victory Over The Corona Virus Causes World's Outrage / The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / Please How Did You Lose Your Weight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.