Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,644 members, 7,847,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims (3547 Views)

Osinbajo: FG Has Built 19,478 Out Of 300,000 Homes For Nigerians / President Buhari Inaugurates 4,000 Resettlement Homes For Idps / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Passovile:
I still don't think the igbo people are united or achieve anything as one.

They have an inherent pride that will not make them humbly come together and work as one.

Without the bond of unity, a body is easily infiltrated and divided.

And is it your useless tribe that is united?

Name one tribe that is United and for what reason and I'll give you a hundred reasons why igbos act as one. Fool

1 Like

Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Godons1: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Alhaji Hope Uzodinma a.k.a AlhajI Musa, is a patriot. Igbo MUSLIM are now doing the right thing.

Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Passovile: 8:37am On Feb 29, 2020
Ardar:

And is it your useless tribe that is united?

Name one tribe that is United and for what reason and I'll give you a hundred reasons why igbos act as one. Fool
We would just discussed it like civic people, but your insecurity will not let me answer you or continue the discussion. Lol, you don't even know my tribe.
Such an igbo attitude.
Your pride already smells in your comments, it so difficult to hide.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 29, 2020
When will they visit Wike
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by joyandfaith: 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
The greater percentage Muslims population in Imo state are now rising to fully take over....

Research has shown that the Muslims population in Imo state now stands at 73%....If you doubt it visit Owerri for instance and check these places

Before control
Douglas
Obinze - Port Harcourt road.

Avu..

And host of others...The population is high.

as at this morning, it is approaching 97%.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by henryobinna(m): 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
The greater percentage Muslims population in Imo state are now rising to fully take over....

Research has shown that the Muslims population in Imo state now stands at 73%....If you doubt it visit Owerri for instance and check these places

Before control
Douglas

Avu..

73% of what? 73% of the entire population or what exactly.

Stop making ambiguous statement, and dropping unverifiable stats here and there
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 29, 2020
joyandfaith:

as at this morning, it is approaching 97%.
Seriously
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Passovile:

We would just discussed it like civic people, but your insecurity will not let me answer you or continue the discussion. Lol, you don't even know my tribe.
Such an igbo attitude.
Your pride already smells in your comments, it so difficult to hide.

Oh please, now you want to talk like a civilized person, I wonder where your civility went to when you made that comment.

You talk about my ethnic group as if yours isn't ridden with problems all through.

You talk about my ethnic group like yours is so perfect.

You make stupid comments about my ethnic group like as if we are the only ones with issues in this country.

Look around you oga and tell me if we as a Nation are United. Ignoramus.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Passovile: 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ardar:

Oh please, now you want to talk like a civilized person, I wonder where your civility went to when you made that comment.

You talk about my ethnic group as if yours isn't ridden with problems all through.

You talk about my ethnic group like yours is so perfect.

You make stupid comments about my ethnic group like as if we are the only ones with issues in this country.

Look around you oga and tell me if we as a Nation are United. Ignoramus.

So unfortunate, and you are a lady and maybe a woman but surely not a mother to talk and make insults so easily.

It is well with my sister, just reduce the hate in your heart small.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Ykc2(m): 6:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
LegendHero:
Nice one!

Igbo Muslims gradually taking over from Ebonyi, Anambra, Abia, and now Imo. What’s left is for Enugu to join the crew of this noble cause.

However the Igbo Jews are just too hate personified coz normally having Muslims among them shouldn’t have been an issue in the first place.

Everybody deserves a right to practice their religion, the Igbo Jews roasted BBC Igbo Facebook the other time when they greeted the Igbo Muslims happy Eid.

Governor Hope is truly a hope for the Igbo Muslim ummah and I rejoice with the great and wonderful people of Imo. Jewish Igbo excluded!

Cute Igbo Muslims celebrating Salah last year below.
we igbos will never allow any igbo person to introduce religion of suicide bombing in any igbo state
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Sunnycliff(m): 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Before control
Douglas

Avu..

We are chasing them off from Avu for your information
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Arda1000(m): 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
seems Mbaka is a Muslim,the way he attach himself on their matter is something worth looking at.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Passovile:

So unfortunate, and you are a lady and maybe a woman but surely not a mother to talk and make insults so easily.

It is well with my sister, just reduce the hate in your heart small.

When men like you have nothing to say you bring up gender to shield yourself from a good brain formatting.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

We are chasing them off from Avu for your information
Story. Try it and they will u guys up on the day light
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Sunnycliff(m): 8:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Story.
Try it and they will u guys up on the day light

We have used the Prisons Service to evict thwm
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

We have used the Prisons Service to evict thwm
Which prison service?
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Sunnycliff(m): 8:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Which prison service?

The location they are in Avu, we have ceded it out to the Nigerian Prisons Service and they have fenced the entire place and have issued them a quit notice to leave. Any moment from now, they are leaving Avu. And we the youths are on the watch out to make sure that no part of our land is inhabited by them.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

The location they are in Avu, we have ceded it out to the Nigerian Prisons Service and they have fenced the entire place and have issued them a quit notice to leave. Any moment from now, they are leaving Avu. And we the youths are on the watch out to make sure that no part of our land is inhabited by them.

Okay but the population is much ooooo oga
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Sunnycliff(m): 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Okay but the population is much ooooo oga

We will contain them
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

We will contain them
Lol
Don't say what is not even possible.
Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Sunnycliff(m): 9:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol

Don't say what is not even possible.

Youths pulling down their structures already after been evicted from the main site taken over by the Prisons as they tried relocating somewhere else.

Re: Imo State Government To Build Homes For Muslims by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Youths pulling down their structures already after been evicted from the main site taken over by the Prisons as they tried relocating somewhere else.

Hmmmmm

Words matched with action.

Anyway but should have more enforceable under Ihedioha

(1) (2) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Peter Obi Took The Right Step, Nwafor Turned It To Killing Mission / Nigeria Army Killed Him / Our Incoming President,2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.