Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial (51800 Views)

Pascal Okechukwu (Cubana Chief Priest) Granted ₦10 Million Bail / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Assassination: Tacha Sues Blessing Okoro For Defamation, Demands N20 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Raymon1212: 5:12am On Feb 28, 2020
BREAKING: Nigeria Confirms First Case Of Coronavirus

http://giditrendz.com/breaking-nigeria-confirms-first-case-of-coronavirus/
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by GeneralPula: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Akanoaaa:

Remi Aluko was just a victim of circumstances.

What happened to Remi Aluko bro?

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Chamberlin1983(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Uyi168 post=87013537]... He's most likely guilty .. Lol. How do you know?
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by TheMan3: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
The way the elderly extol their good old days leaves the youth almost concluding that there were no rascals. The reality is the absurdity that they are the remnant of men who with impunity plunged humanity into the impurity of putridity and calamity.
ewoh!! See grammar
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Urchman200: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2020
opebiboy:
Go back and check u will find out there was a time they said he bought an expensive car and house. All these people na audio them be. Them no geg shishi
he did not steal any car, but he collected back the car he bought for his manager ,he never new it will end like this, is unfortunate, I don't know if he offended the judge ,y slamming him such ridiculous amount?for allegations of car theft?
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by MrPaul2: 7:42am On Feb 28, 2020
20m, how much is new land cruiser please, abi he is paying for the car. im not understanding oo. abi he is just looking for free publicity ;D20m, how much is new land cruiser please, abi he is paying for the car. im not understanding oo. abi he is just looking for free publicity
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by citizen202(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2020
kelvinhilton:
Celebrities with fake life...
what is this ?
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Thunderblasts(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Hotfreez:

Where yur father is licking moinmoin leaves like a goat.
Be very careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Ofemmanu1: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2020
TheMan3:
ewoh!! See grammar
Grammar is a piano I play by ear.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Ofemmanu1: 9:10am On Feb 28, 2020
abels:
abeg explain I confuse
If na poor man steal the car, na kirikiri he go rot.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Ofemmanu1: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2020
nedekid:
Nna this one give me headache, I am not understanding. grin
The greater part of the world's troubles are due to questions of grammar.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by kelvinhilton(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2020
Mood11:

I am interested in your Tyre Inflator.
Please drop a means of communication.

Whatsapp.... 09095233878
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by BotherMleeper(m): 9:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
The way the elderly extol their good old days leaves the youth almost concluding that there were no rascals. The reality is the absurdity that they are the remnant of men who with impunity plunged humanity into the impurity of putridity and calamity.

So in other words, you're saying the landlord was wrong for evicting the family?
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Ofemmanu1: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2020
klax:

Bro all these purity, punity, parity gramnar only for Iyanya to pay N20 million theft bail Haba.

Are you from same home or village with Obabiagbon Pls I need sound sleep tonight these gramnar about to give me sleepless night already.
It's all about defending English language.
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse LovePeddler.
We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by kelvinhilton(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Mood11:

Whatsapp... 09095233878
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Ofemmanu1: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2020
BotherMleeper:

So in other words, you're saying the landlord was wrong for evicting the family?
Landlord?!

hehehehe.
Sweet, crazy conversations full of half sentences, daydreams and misunderstandings more thrilling than understanding could ever be.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by grandstar(m): 9:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Yankiss:
Hmmm, all of 20m and sureties in like sum?? Did almighty Iyanya thief car?? Ayam not understanding o? Is that car worth billions of naira? If so does it transport one to heaven Celebrities and fake life!

Does iyanya still have any reigning song? He’s he still in high demand? He’s living on faded glory. I’m not saying he’s a thief

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by TheMan3: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Grammar is a piano I play by ear.
what are you feeling like lol
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by klax(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

It's all about defending English language.
The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse LovePeddler.
We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

Haa ok I have heard you. Thanks.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Akanoaaa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
GeneralPula:

What happened to Remi Aluko bro?

He bought stolen BlackBerry phone for his girlfriend and he was arrested, he was labeled as the thief, get tortured and his eyes was affected. I think the incident is more than 10 years now.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by GuestLog: 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
GamalNasser:

He was given a 2014 Toyota Prado by Mavin records to use as an official car and later when things were hard he sold thinking it was his
Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by GuestLog: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
lookingfly:
just as naira Marley thief motor too undecided
Chai. I understand.
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Legendguru: 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
After lack of songs all of them are now jacking cars
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by Whizzyasqi: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
afi suuru
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by ikezudon(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial by kelvinhilton(m): 3:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mood11:

Being trying to reach out to you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Braless In Open Chest Outfit / Olamide And Phyno Chilling In London (pictures) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.