Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses (30746 Views)

Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos / Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by arsenal33: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Coldie:

Did I say the proper penalty was not being an enforced, I only complained about his arrogance of even having the guts to complain.

Don't pretend to be ignorant too.
you compared his punishment to Metuh's own. Metuh knowingly took part of the money meant to fight BH and save our soldiers lives. Absolutely disgusting comparison

Read your initial statement

Metuh is spending over 30years in jail for #400million, while you who tried to steal #900million is walking free and making threats.

Are you still proud of that statement?
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by IbitsonReloaded(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
They came for you cause you have failed to denounce your loyalty to GEJ. I remember one of your very finny statements. Saying after God for you, its GEJ. Elevating him to status that provokes the adversaries. Sowwie. Just make sure you upload pics when you and Fayose meet to ball
He was not the person that made the statement, it was Bala Mohammed, the present Bauchi state governor

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by famouscargo4u: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
They came for you cause you have failed to denounce your loyalty to GEJ. I remember one of your very finny statements. Saying after God for you, its GEJ. Elevating him to status that provokes the adversaries. Sowwie. Just make sure you upload pics when you and Fayose meet to ball

The question really is that has he defaulted in paying back debts or not? Over the years, trillions if naira that should have benefitted most Nigerians as shared to a few in the name of loan which they never paid back. We all we see them as rich but they are living on our collective funds. Ifeanyi Uba, Buruji Kashamu, Galadima and many host of others. The FG should confiscate assets of the company, sell it off and empower millions of Nigerians to reduce poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by brexit: 10:17am On Feb 28, 2020
You should be ashamed to be saying something like this, you had the courage to have taken almost a billion naira many years ago and you misused the funds probably as a Muslim you married more wives with it, go and die in shame, this has proved that PDP is share the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Onarabu: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
RichDad1:

Harassment for someone owning #900,000,0000 ? When people owing as low as #100,000 are being locked up? You need to be checked.

Don't mind them, no more free funds for baba ni jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by DSoj(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2020
Go and pay ur debt... if u like, sleep for Sambisa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:

Na wa o. See as i miss their names. Thanks for correcting me jare

The way that man praise Jonathan ehn, its shocking. He almost calls him "god"

No wahala my guy. GEJ gave Bala relevance. Dash am all things 'FCT devt' to chop.

God gives life and makes everything happen. He reasoned God used GEJ as a tool to remake his life.

This Buba na Buhari CPC right hand man. All thru those losing years. Him dey vex say no be them come get mouth for this administration lolol

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Onlyonebuhari: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2020
If u like sleep in toilet nothing concern me. Are u owing or not.......awon ole jatijati

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:

See MUMU comment ! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by healthserve(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Dasuks:

No wahala my guy. GEJ gave Bala relevance. Dash am all things 'FCT devt' to chop.

God gives life and makes everything happen. He reasoned God used GEJ as a tool to remake his life.

This Buba na Buhari CPC right hand man. All thru those losing years. Him dey vex say no be them come get mouth for this administration lolol

My brother wetin we go do na. Naija wahala don tire all man
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Advancedman(m): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
oz4real83:
Is it true that you are owing N900million? Is it also true that despite efforts to make u pay over the years that u still refused? When last did u pay interests on the debts? These are what Nigerians want to know,not whether your family members are scattered everywhere.

Those useless banks that will not give money to the real sector of economic and those that really need it but to thieves living above their means that cannot even sell gala or pure water.
Audio business don cast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by zeeatallied: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
Almajiri if you knew you didn't have the capacity to rear multitudes you could have tied your uncircumcised prick to a mosque

Haaaa! This is too much.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Jaideyone(m): 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:
he refused to pay his debt. stop making a fool of your education

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Salebo: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
healthserve:

An idiot is more cerebral than you...
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Cityguy: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
RichDad1:

Harassment for someone owning #900,000,0000 ? When people owing as low as #100,000 are being locked up? You need to be checked.
Checked as in what? I can relate with the first part of your submission as making some sense but the 'check' part leaves one wondering.
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Charly68: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
So you have been rioting with your mouth when your hands are not clean after all.. Face the music you started personally .Aboki does not care about your past or future relationship with him..
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by healthserve(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Salebo:

An idiot is more cerebral than you...

Whatever
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by RichDad1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cityguy:

Checked as in what? I can relate with the first part of your submission as making some sense but the 'check' part leaves one wondering.
If his insanity is still intact.
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Daffy007: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oga nor peace for the wicked o.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Really
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by bizzibodi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
If u like sleep for gutter,na yur problem b that.
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by 77up(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
I dont know that things has gone out of hand like this for the so called leaders of tommorow, reasoning like slowpoke all for political emotional sentiment.

Someone house was seized for owing #900,000,000 and some people are still calling It wich hunting shocked so he should go scot-free without paying the money so as to protect the democracy?

If you belong to those in bold ,pls you are Psychologically broken and you need help.
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:07am On Feb 29, 2020
IbitsonReloaded:

He was not the person that made the statement, it was Bala Mohammed, the present Bauchi state governor
Camah is far catching up!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
The
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Difrent: 1:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Seunaj05:
There is no single man who has handled public fund that could not be witch-hunted because no one is perfect, including your Mr integrity. As a matter of fact, unexplained public funds can also be traced to Buhari if we decide to witch-hunt him. Galadima homelessness is not just about the borrowed money, but the aftermath of testifying against a tyrant-In-Chief

If you owe a bank 900million for the past 18 years you have no right to criticize a councilor. You have no morals and legal right to criticize anyone whether you decide to seek protection under a dead opposition party or you remain in the ruling party
Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by Neddyogu(m): 6:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Just pay ur billion Naira debt first, if they continue to torment u, then we'd know it's a witch Hunt. Rubbish and Corona! When u dey flex govt Moni dem no wizard hunt u na now dem say make u pay ny winch enter d parade.

Abeg next!

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses by fazlewadood(m): 7:43am On Feb 29, 2020
This is a big fourm a great place o f knowledge<a href="https://bagcottage.com/">bagcottage</a>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Child To Fulani Man Despite Court Order / Shina Peller Removes APC Flag As He Defects To Accord Party / Can #BuyNaijaToGrowNaira Save Nigerian Economy? - CNN (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.