Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep (58228 Views)

Statue Of Father Abraham Nwali By Ebonyi Catholic Parishioners / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cosmas Maduka Preaching In Lagos Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Triangles1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
The worst thing that can happens to a man is to know that you will die soon, the anxiety alone can kills before death come.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by candidphils(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
R.I.P. father
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by bjprodint(f): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Do you know what he struggled with before his death,?he may have fought spiritual battles.pls God,I don't want to die in my sleep.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Valar morghulis - "all men must die". Rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by GoodMuyis(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
My best pic will never for my obituary.... ijn
So sadsad
Rest well priest

Why? But you won't know by then
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by mamajaz(f): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
If heaven is real, which I believe it is: this father is now happier than most/ all of us back here. No worries of NEPA, corona virus, book haram, armed/ unarmed robbers, fulani herdsmen etc again. That he died in his sleep self was better than struggling with incurable ailments on Nigeria hospital beds. Rip sir, I know this is painful to your beloved ones, but the righteous was taken before evil days.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by onecc(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
May eternal life grant unto him o Lord. Rip my dear brother.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Jms85(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF My best pic will never for my obituary.... ijn So sadsad Rest well priest
so na ur worst pic dem go use abii?? nawao fr some ppl
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
I guess Buhari also killed this one.
Shame unto all Igbos and pdp miscreants
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by juman(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sorry o.

Different religion with different ways to bury their dead.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Sportize(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rest On sir...

Canon 700d for sale, check my signature
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Allsingles: 5:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
May his gentle Soul Rest in Peace, Amen.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Jaqenhghar: 5:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
All the confessions he heard finally killed him
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Gwagone: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jms85:
so na ur worst pic dem go use abii?? nawao fr some ppl
Anyone you want bros
For me, make I no see death now...
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Gwagone: 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
GoodMuyis:

Why? But you won't know by then
That's true but our prayers be say make we no died untimely death
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Gwagone: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

na your nude make dem use?
the kind prayer points una dey raise these days sef ehn.....why are them crying tho, aint he going to heaven ni?
You can use your nude
How did it concern me?
Who taught you how to use pictures for obituaries?
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Pruwa: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
the death rate this year is scary
May God grant his family the heart to bear the loss
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Godpikin4real(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
What a beautiful way to be with the Lord.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by chii8(f): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
RIP Padre..
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Lugianostar(m): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
People will never debate on the choice of my best pic for my burial at my peak of my career in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Nnegret(f): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rest in perfect peace Padre amen
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by GoodMuyis(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:

Amen. God will take away, sudden death away from us.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by Freebills12: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rest in peace Padre
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by MaryamFns: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
My best pic will never for my obituary.... ijn
So sadsad
Rest well priest
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by MaryamFns: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Freebills12:
Rest in peace Padre

Amen
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by JB4life: 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rip Fr.
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by modaink333: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Rest I'm peace padre
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by kelechi1980(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Gwagone:

Metrixnews:
The remains of late Rev. Fr. Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe were on Thursday laid to rest in Aba, Abia State in an atmosphere of weeping and wailing among his colleagues and family members, ABN TV reports.

He passed on at the age of 39.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1n7m7JrXAQ
His burial followed a requem mass celebrated at the Christ the King Cathedral, Aba by His Lordship, Most Rev. Prof. Augustine Ndubueze Echema, Catholic Bishop of Aba.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/02/39-year-old-catholic-priest-who-died-in-sleep-laid-to-rest-in-aba-amidst-tears-photosvideo/
Fedrick97965:
see below
Metrixnews:
The remains of late Rev. Fr. Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe were on Thursday laid to rest in Aba, Abia State in an atmosphere of weeping and wailing among his colleagues and family members, ABN TV reports.

His burial followed a requem mass celebrated at the Christ the King Cathedral, Aba by His Lordship, Most Rev. Prof. Augustine Ndubueze Echema, Catholic Bishop of Aba.

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/02/39-year-old-catholic-priest-who-died-in-sleep-laid-to-rest-in-aba-amidst-tears-photosvideo/
Re: Burial Of Father Cosmas Ahamefula Ekwuribe Who Died In His Sleep by kelechi1980(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
kelechi1980:
[/quote][quote author=kelechi1980 post=87038871]
[i][/i]
Metrixnews:

Fedrick97965:
see below
Metrixnews:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Hot Leather Jeans Right To Wear To Church? / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Photo: Seun Kuti Mocks The Redeemed Christian Church Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.