Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) (6264 Views)

Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church / Photo: Someone Butchered My Mom On The Head & Stabbed Her On The Neck In Ibadan / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by armyjassy101(m): 3:48am On Feb 28, 2020
A pitbull dog that cut the owners neck in india.
Pls let's becareful, don't say my dog knows me pls and pls let's be very careful because no matter how friendly they might become the fact still remains they are animals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:53am On Feb 28, 2020
cry

Mods please add extremely and gruesomely graphic to the topic.

When man uses his hard earned money to buy his own death. 1000,000,000,000,001th way to die. What a pity! He should have rather raised a lion, at least that would have been more understandable.
They should extradite this dog to Calabar or mainland China to serve as deterrent to others dogs.

embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Odinvahala: 4:14am On Feb 28, 2020
The pics looks so contrasting ,what's with the rackets close to his body, head on tiled ,road body isolated somewhere totally different. .different picture different story (my opinion )

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by ikh777: 4:25am On Feb 28, 2020
this is PURE EVIL. the dog should be killed. chei choi
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Jabioro: 4:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Wahala dey.Money is good but it be use to purchase,feed and nurse danger..
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by tripplephi: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2020
IT IS FAKE

IT IS FAKE

THIS FALSE NEWS WAS PUT ON THE INTERNET ON MAY 4TH 2015 AND AGAIN IN 2017.

Pls stop spreading fake news.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Freestainworld(m): 4:30am On Feb 28, 2020
a dog can bit, but can't remove the entire head, especially from an adult who happens to be the owner. fake news.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by ETWs: 4:47am On Feb 28, 2020
And they have not killed the dog?
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by DeomoviesI: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm... I am wondering how this can be true, because cutting head like baffles me, does the dog's teeth has long sword.... This is just talking in this that's not possible, this is talking what it is not real. Lol, I believe this is not related to the graphics scene and stop incriminating that wild dog, that dog cant cut human head like that. So please don't confuse the public. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including Jumanji: the next level, Bombshell, Charlie's Angel, Knives out, Frozen II Doctor Sleep, Jojo Rabbit, Parasite, and varieties of Series.
(zero, eight, one, four, four, two, three, eight, three, two, seven)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Timi141: 5:34am On Feb 28, 2020
Fake news. Nairaland mods should do the needful in banning all these unprofessional bloggers.
Cc. Myndd44

2 Likes

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Keziehenry(m): 5:52am On Feb 28, 2020
And the damn dog is still standing
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Lawgod247: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2020
ok
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by crackhouse(m): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Is this for real?
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by adecz: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2020
How is this possible? angry angry angry

This guy was obviously
slaughtered, maybe, in the on going
Hindu/ Muslim violence

2 Likes

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by sesaan(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Send that Dog to calabar and abadon it, it won't survive a night.. End time dog
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Nickshrapnel: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
When will you stop reporting fake news?

Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2020
PITBULLS are not FAMILY DOGS oooo
Their JAWS are second to none
But I am yet to believe the STORY...
THE STORY is not adding up.

MY QUESTION now;
If that's the DOG as shown above and it was well stated that it killed its owner.
Please who is the person standing closest to it .. ?
.... and why is the DOG loyal to this same person next to it
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Opperwezen(m): 9:02am On Feb 28, 2020
I personally dont think a dog can cut off the man's head that clinically, but it is worth noting that pitbulls are some of the most vicious, unpredictable and dangerous canine breed. It is illegal to own this breed in some countries.

NB:Stay of pitbulls!!! To avoid stories that touch
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by OKOATA(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2020
This news is old but have always warned people including my friends that are dog lovers to stay away from this particular dog, even it’s banned in some countries.
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 28, 2020
WTF! End-time dog shocked
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by davillian(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2020
Domesticated dogs don't have killer instincts
So a dog going for the neck is almost impossible.
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Obiaksnews: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2020
Fake news,very fake news
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2020
This can never be true!

A Lion itself can't decapitate a man like this. undecided
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
It is no longer news that pitbulls are killers
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by kingslj: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Odinvahala:
The pics looks so contrasting ,what's with the rackets close to his body, head on tiled ,road body isolated somewhere totally different. .different picture different story (my opinion )

Some Nigerian people, it never occured to them that the Dog could have taken the head somewhere else or ran with it before dropping it.
Such reasonong should be alien to peolpe who can read and write.

Typical with our nigerian people who cant take a stand on good governance .
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Nicklaus619(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
This can never be true!

A Lion itself can't decapitate a man like this. undecided

Have you met a grown pitbull before, I have seen where a pitbull decapitate it's owners both legs in America. This specie of dog is a no no for me, they are vicious and deadly.
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Chingykay77(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
who kon manage hold d dg after all the stunt he don show?
Make them check wella if truly na the owner d dog kill o
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by Tonyfx: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Its time this dog goes extinct angry
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by 2shure: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Watch this video and tellme if the pitbull story true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThlhSnRk21E
Re: Dog Cuts Owners's Neck In India (graphics) by jcross19: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
tripplephi:
IT IS FAKE

IT IS FAKE

THIS FALSE NEWS WAS PUT ON THE INTERNET ON MAY 4TH 2015 AND AGAIN IN 2017.

Pls stop spreading fake news.
the problem is the fake bloggers that opera news recruited are the cause . most opera news are fakes .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Sisters Stabbed Father To Death After Years Of Sexual Abuse, In Russia(Pics) / Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife / Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.