Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church (1774 Views)

Fraudster Lures Man To His House, Robs Him And Slits His Throat in Kano (Photos) / Man Cuts His Step-Mother's Neck In Rivers State (Photo) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by BetterHeadline: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
France: Pensioner’s throat slit by a Moroccan in front of a church – group of North Africans riot while he is arrested

The Religion of Peace <-Source
Michel R., an “inconspicuous” resident of the old town of Trappes, had his throat cut while out for a walk on Sunday July 10. The suspected murderer was a certain Mouhssine K., who was “unbalanced” and “well known to the police authorities”. The investigation was hampered by riots in the city, incited by the brother of the suspected murderer, Mounir K..

A human tragedy happened so quickly… On Sunday July 10, at around 1 pm, while strolling in the sunshine through a park in the old town of Trappes in the department of Yvelines, just a few metres from his house and the Saint-Georges church, 66-year-old Michel R. had his throat slit ” for no reason “. His attacker stabbed him twice in the carotid artery before fleeing, an initial police report said, but the autopsy revealed that the victim had suffered ten knife wounds.
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
For no reason at all sad
Nigeria is not safe sad
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Cypress042(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
For no reason at all sad
Nigeria is not safe sad
Try to be reading threads before commenting to avoid saying beautiful rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by SAMBARRY: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
MUSLIMS in their elements as usual.na swear.

Beware of head knackers for your SECURITY and safety
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by King3urna(m): 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
For no reason at all sad
Nigeria is not safe sad

Bros you Dey read English at all abi na French dem write there

1 Like

Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cypress042:
Try to be reading threads before commenting to avoid saying beautiful rubbish undecided
oops lipsrsealed
I no see the 'France' sef undecided
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
King3urna:

Bros you Dey read English at all abi na French dem write there
na Arabic them write for there ooo tongue
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Cypress042(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
oops lipsrsealed I no see the 'France' sef undecided
cool

1 Like

Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by King3urna(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:

Na me no Dey see well be that na lol
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by kingscare1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:

Write a short article in the Arabic language narrating how you feel about the upcoming Nigeria 2023 elections, I will send #10,000 to your account if truly you can read and write in the language. Quote me with it when you are done.

N:B - If you use google translate I will know because I can speak and write in the Arabic language very well. Good luck.
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
kingscare1:

Write a short article in the Arabic language narrating how you feel about the upcoming Nigeria 2023 elections, I will send #10,000 to your account if truly you can read and write in the language. Quote me with it when you are done.

N:B - If you use google translate I will know because I can speak and write in the Arabic language very well. Good luck.
Lol I no go win the 10k be that. grin grin
And I no want your money smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
King3urna:

Na me no Dey see well be that na lol

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Slits 66year Old Man's Neck In Front Of Church by kingscare1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol I no go win the 10k be that. grin grin
And I no want your money smiley

Thanks smiley

Ok. You welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Gets 8years In Jail For Raping 14year Old Girl In The Uk / My Experience From An Encounter With A Gay. / 5 Unlikable Lagos Ghetto Life Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.