Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe (4174 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 8:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
jcross19:
yes they could have abandoned you like almajiri and give you small plate for you to be using to beg.
But he didn't force his parent to give birth to him na. They had him so it is their responsibility to take care of him
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by jcross19: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2020
opebiboy:
But he didn't force his parent to give birth to him na. They had him so it is their responsibility to take care of him
those almajiri nko?
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by dangotesmummy: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
xendra:
True...most parents now expect their children to make and bring to them the kind of money they couldn't make for themselves

some even pressure their children to marry rich and I ask, if it's that easy and you like money so much why didn't you marry rich? so that you wouldn't have to wait for my own money some will selfishly ruin their children's marriage/happiness because they want him to take care of them more than his own familycheesy I've seen alot of this.
Dangote will never have to wait for his children.

most children these days are suffering from listening to their (dependent) parents
be careful how you call my children's names. cool

Their mother is somewhere around nairaland cool
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
jcross19:
those almajiri nko?
Go to western countries and see home people with children in nursing homes. You owe your parents love and respect not money
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by jcross19: 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
opebiboy:
Go to western countries and see home people with children in nursing homes. You owe your parents love and respect not money
not money but care ! it's your duty to take care of them! but some bastard will use the money to look for dirty waist. bastard children like noble igwe.
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by opebiboy: 4:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Back from ban
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Nickshrapnel: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Parents sacrificed a lot to see us be who we are so it’s only responsible of us to make sure they are paid back more than double what they ought to receive. My Dad usually and still says this, if I don’t work again for the rest of my life, I have enough to last me. It means he does not expect anything from us but want us to work so that we also won’t expect anything from our offspring
Re: You Dont Owe Your Parents Anything- Media Personality, Noble Igwe by Strokery: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Xclusiveme:
Noble igwe is entitled to his opinion. He has said his thought, let's continue with life. I cannot Com and kill myself worrying about some mad man stupid post. Love u momma. Ah swear when I make it, you'll b eating the fattest chicken with a chilled Sugar free yoghurt daily. Wear expensive clothing, drive a flashy car. Blessing all the way
�� Xclusiveme, you are a delusional materialistic fool, if this post is stupid, then why are u here? U no say na e never chew compkim b4. See, nobody owes their parents anything, we owe them love and respect, not retirement plans. Parents choose to give birth to us, so our parents sacrifices is not an exemption. Parents-Child relationship is not supposed to be transactional. If parents can’t handle the stress of a child, then it wouldn’t be wise to give birth at the first place.
Make yourself mentally/financially stable before thinking of marrying & childbirth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Reactions Towards Her Daughter’s Sultry Photos On Instagram / Actress, Ini Edo Has A Message For People Who Hate Her Body / G-wagon Fever: In One Week,three Celebrities Show Off Their G Wagon(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.