Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa (3592 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Treasonable Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / 2023: More Than Five Governors, Other Top Leaders Working For Peter Obi – LP / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by NGpatriot: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Southeast leaders working against Nnamdi Kanu are dead already – Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa, one of the disciples of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB had vowed that the secessionist group would clamp down on Southeastern leaders who are allegedly conniving with the Federal Government to destroy their leader.

Ekpa, who was recently appointed to host programme on Radio Biafra, made the remark via a post on his official Facebook page.

Ekpa who is a Finnish, a dual citizen of both Nigeria and Finland, said the struggle for the actualization of Biafra is currently in a new dimension.

The post reads, “The exposition continues. We will start visiting those that they’ve visited with offers in other to shot their mouth upon the abduction of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

“The struggle for Biafra is now in a different level and we are in a critical moment of the struggle where all hands must be on deck.

“If Nigeria terrorists’ Government approach you and offer you position In the government in order to keep mute on the abduction of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and you accept the offer, instead of following Mbaka’s step, you are a dead man walking, the spirit of Biafra and the ghost of 5million Biafrans killed by Fulanis will strike you at right time, it will come as a human being, as a spirit, as a nurture and in every form possible.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/14/southeast-leaders-working-against-nnamdi-kanu-are-dead-already-simon-ekpa/

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Kriss216: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
No one promised the quest for freedom will be easy.. We keep pushing. We can't give up. We're seeds.

God bless Ndigbo
God bless IPOB
God bless MNK
God bless ESN

Shame on Umuekwensu!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by midolian(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
Wetin I wan call this one again sef grin

I wish you luck, our new supLeme Reader

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by NGpatriot: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2021
This one go collect Interpol arrest warrant quick quick..

Another reckless, useless and irresponsible ipob terrorist, you go soon join your terrorist leader inside the ZOO prison eating ZOO watered-down beans and gari ...

Dumb ass terrorist..

grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Asgard73: 8:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Igbo Saboteurs are in trouble grin

Yoruba people will come to mastubate on this thread while screaming SOUTHERN UNITY..

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by owobokiri(m): 8:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Kanu might even be the one holding back Biafra with his peaceful nature without knowing...
The level of anger and determination to solve this problem once and for all that I have seen with the Biafrans globally since Kanus abduction is alarmingly terrifying...

24 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Nuelito: 8:36am On Jul 14, 2021
E bi things
Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by owobokiri(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Yoruba people will come to mastubate on this thread while screaming SOUTHERN UNITY..

Simon Ekpa is a very very resourceful and highly articulate individual..
Watch his broadcasts to understand... Very young and vibrant too..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Aufbauh(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2021
These Ipobians are terrorists truly.
I now believe what someone told me that "the Southeast Amajiris will be worse than the Northern Amajiri if given the same orientation.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by liketerm: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
Provided it remains in the southeast, We from the other side, will be watching it in 8k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Asgard73: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Another reckless, useless and irresponsible ipob terrorist, you go soon join your terrorist leader inside the ZOO prison eating ZOO watered-down beans and gari ...

Dumb ass terrorist..

grin grin

Says a shameless Yoruba man.. that will want to secure IGBOHO

Ain’t you ashamed that no country on earth have declared him and his group terrorist except your dullard head of state

Funny is that the international community have already declare the entire tribe of Buhari and their cows .. terrorist group

You no think am ba? Before calling him terrorist

What is means is that Buhari is a commander of terrorist group.. and a terrorist by birth ..

Straighten it... APC IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY REASON OF ASSOCIATION

6 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
owobokiri:

And according to this report, a domestic terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Asgard73: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
wink
owobokiri:

Honestly I’ve not listen to IPOB or any broadcast from them.. no time ..

But I like their organization.. they’re non violent and believe themselves

Will listen to them.. what’s their radio frequency?

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2021
It sure has taken a new level.
You don't kill ideology by imprisoning people

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by November1857(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]This one go collect Interpol arrest warrant quick quick..

Dumb ass terrorist..

grin grin[/s]
coming from typical Aboki, Cry Cry Unity beggar..

8 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by NGpatriot: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
Asgard73:

Says a shameless Yoruba man.. that will want to secure IGBOHO

Ain’t you ashamed that no country on earth have declared him and his group terrorist except your dullard head of state

Funny is that the international community have already declare the entire tribe of Buhari and their cows .. terrorist group

You no think am ba? Before calling him terrorist

What is means is that Buhari is a commander of terrorist group.. and a terrorist by birth ..

Straighten it... APC IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY REASON OF ASSOCIATION
[/s]

Wetin concern me with this ipob terrorist..

Don't you have to do bush parol or hunt down little igbo school girls to behead for babalawo juju?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 8:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
These Ipobians are terrorists truly.
I now believe what someone told me that "the Southeast Amajiris will be worse than the Northern Amajiri if given the same orientation.

What makes him a terrorist by that comment?, let me just expose nija education system in public
Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Asgard73: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Don't you have to do bush parol or hunt down little igbo school girls to behead for babalawo juju?

The bush patrol is to take out strangers for igbo land
I know you believe that girls stories .. because that’s what obtainable in your region..

Igbos no believe am..
and no parent have come out to cry
Or have we seen pictures of missing children to collaborate your story..

Biafra is a spirit .. that can’t die. Till Biafran flag is raised .
Know this and know peace

7 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by FreeIgbos: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Sabos and efulefus should beware. These guys have a global network that can haunt you down like a rat. Don't be a Judas and sell your own for 12 pieces of silver.

Ukpana okpoko buuru, nti chiri ya!

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Tranquillity360: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2021
They won't know what hit them.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Mynd44:

If I say close down Nigerian schools, you will be like "I'm too harsh''.

What in the message informed your decision to call the messenger a terrorist? grin

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by owobokiri(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2021
Mynd44:

He's your terrorist.. But Our freedom fighter..
Abiola and Awolowo were all charged for treason at a point in Nigerias history..
Before he became the most respected statesman, Mandela was considered a terrorist by the booers, even the British too...
Allow me to define who's a terrorist to me... I'm capable of doing this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by flamingREED(m): 8:47am On Jul 14, 2021
A sensational headline:
A food that must irradiate their morning wine;
A fragrance that spurs the sickly but willing swine
To spit more vileness where a man is equal with kine.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Seniorwriter(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Very unguarded statement.

Deep Quote
There is no justice in violence no matter the justification.

Tranquillity360:
Their Hatred for Biafra will not allow them to read and understand.

At the mention of Biafra,their brain will leave their skull.

Fejoku:

Go and tell that to the French who are today celebrating 'The Bastille Day Rebellion'. It was a violent rebellion that led the slaughter of thousands which ushered in a new France. We are very close to our own day. Your weak attempt at using some pacification quote to derail the resistance is a waste of time. We know far much better than you.

Fejoku:
[s][/s]
This is contextually a useless quote.
If a union is sustained by violence, it will require a bigger violence to dissolve it.
SMH.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Broveens42(m): 8:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Very unguarded statement.

Deep Quote
There is no justice in violence no matter the justification.

@Seniorwriter

Explain how that message suggest violence ? grin

It is very obvious this ipob guys are smarter than you guys, using words that not tenable in legal proceedings just to let you guys out of your shell to commit sundry offences

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Dovegrey: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You should be worried about ur brothers harvesting skull in sad waste. riooo

3 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by FreeIgbos: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s]This one go collect Interpol arrest warrant quick quick..

Dumb ass terrorist..

[/s]
grin grin

You're just an ordinary BMC earning stipends based on irresponsible posts. A typical nobody who can do anything to earn a living.

You can't even get to the level of Simon Ekpa till you die grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Sleyk: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Wahala dey wear leggings for naija.
Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Tranquillity360: 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
[s]
NGpatriot:

Dumb ass terrorist..

grin grin
[/s]Say that without crying.

I thought with Kanu in prison,then ipob is dead?

2 Likes

Re: Southeast Leaders Working Against Nnamdi Kanu Are Dead Already – Simon Ekpa by Tochj(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

No real omoluabi is against IPOB
We have likes of Joe Igbokwe in every region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Osinbajo Releases Post-surgery Photo With Wife, Doctors / 2023 Election: Tinubu Sets To Appear For First Media Interview / Drama Awaits As Lukman Defies Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.