Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (89921 Views)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by blank(f): 1:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Bbbwings:

He is being sarcastic

Oh, egg on my face. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by naijafella(m): 1:27am On Feb 29, 2020
With a chair like that, how can you contain Corona Virus?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by ForbesHomesNG(m): 2:18am On Feb 29, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That shows the state of the present day Nigeria.
the health Minister's peeled chair us a huge embarrassment to the entire federation. Our leaders don't take necessary things important.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Enemyofpeace: 2:40am On Feb 29, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .
keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Olafisoyem: 3:01am On Feb 29, 2020
RentedReality:
That the seat is in tatters is both a good and bad thing at the same time, is that even possible?

Good because like someone said earlier, it seemingly shows prudence

Bad because if you can't change the seat of the Minister which he sits on to air National medical broadcasts and receive foreign dignitaries looking to invest in the health sector, then it's unlikely national medical facilities will receive more attention

So which do you prefer, good or bad?

Guy which fake prudence. The money allocated to replacing that chair has gone into someone pocket. Forget

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Wettoid123: 3:07am On Feb 29, 2020
I thought I was the only one that saw it on TV yesterday.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by olmoRoc: 4:10am On Feb 29, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .

na lie! ask the former minister for the chair in the office during his tenure
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by sonnie10: 5:50am On Feb 29, 2020
nlPoster:
Are you sure it's fake leather?
Original leather does not peel. It can only tear from the joint over time, say 15-20 years.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Billygee2u: 6:23am On Feb 29, 2020
oz4real83:
The same way state house clinic has not even a paracetamol tablet according to Aisha Buhari, despite yearly budgets being allocated for it. These people will continue to loot as long as Nigerians continue to look and do nothing.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by bluefilm: 6:53am On Feb 29, 2020
My friend, will you keep kwayet dia.

If it were to be a white man now sitting on that seat now, some of you golliwogs will now be praising because im no send anyone.

Nonsense africans. sad

Na low self esteem and chronic self hatred na wetin go kii all of una.

How is the peeled leather seat preventing the minister from delivering his speech?

Nonsense. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by sammyj: 7:19am On Feb 29, 2020
Not spending but stealing like PDP!!
kiyosaki1:
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by slowice(m): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2020
RentedReality:
That the seat is in tatters is both a good and bad thing at the same time, is that even possible?

Good because like someone said earlier, it seemingly shows prudence

Bad because if you can't change the seat of the Minister which he sits on to air National medical broadcasts and receive foreign dignitaries looking to invest in the health sector, then it's unlikely national medical facilities will receive more attention

So which do you prefer, good or bad?

Bro it has no good part... What you re seeing is the evidence of corruption, after criminally collecting exorbitant amount for purchase of quality chairs, they bought substandard cheap ones.... This is extremely wasteful

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 29, 2020
And so fucking what,is a poor man own not even worser than this,so poor man using this is also a human [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Spainze007(m): 7:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Somtimes I wonder how we youths think and what we use to think at first, and I begin to wonder if somthn Is wrong with the way we think and reason, som of us are just too jobless and lazy... Hmmmmmmm leaders of tomorrow I hail unaaaaaaa ooooooooooooo

NGpatriot:
This is the minister siting in his official chair in his office and the the chair in his conference room.

What the OP posted was the minister gigging a speech at an unknown outside location that he's not responsible for.

Lazy Nigerian youths, use your head and stop posting rubbish on the internet just for silly likes and relevance, it just shows how silly, ignorant, petty and shallow you are as a person.

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by walteriyke: 8:02am On Feb 29, 2020
kiyosaki1:
ur a disgrace
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by klax(m): 8:31am On Feb 29, 2020
nlPoster:

Please stop giving me the heebie jeebies.

Sorry who the damn f u c k i n g hell are you? Do I quoted you or mentioned your name? Are you naught or what

Pls keep off my nention I mean keep your distance ok.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Missionaire: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2020
delugajackson:

Keep decieving yourself.

Some people read not to comprehend, but to comment....... Quite unfortunate.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by sulaak(m): 9:07am On Feb 29, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Nonsense, typical ignorant Nigerian.

It shows that the ministry is incompetent and ill-prepared. All they needed to do was place furniture cloth over the chair to cover the holes or employed the service of an Upholstery agent to refurbish the chairs.

Do you want agents that can't even present themselves to manage your health service at this critical period?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by lucky4west: 10:40am On Feb 29, 2020
furniture allowance na audio....Nigerian Leaders do not often think things through before taken decisions...how can you organise a press conference using this kind of chairs?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Onlyonebuhari: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Nigerians always think backward, Jonathan and Sambo were very fat when in power but Buhari, Osibanjo and Fashola have grown older cos of their hardworking but today's youth only care about free money.
At least if Buhari doesn't do anything, thanks for this modern rail project at the back of my house.

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by mclorenzo(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2020
The chair has been Coronized
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
The seat simply shows the state of the Nation's health system...
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by nlPoster: 2:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Bbbwings: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
TheChameleon:
"Abrasive bum" made me laugh grin

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by FetishKitti: 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by krenkies: 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
The ministry is not healthy angry
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by dapachez: 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
[Common sarcasm you did not comprehend. Did you not read the audio prudence at the end?quote author=delugajackson post=87025148]
Keep decieving yourself.[/quote]
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by melbergalex25: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.