Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (89920 Views)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by tunapawizzy: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
phreakabit:

AND THE FUNDS RELEASED FOR RENOVATIONS EVERY YEAR?
we should ask questions about that but we shouldn't forget that as at today 28/2/2020... stopping the spreading of corona virus is the most important issue. ......in fairness to u, that chair na eyesore. m not saying it is wrong to ask questions about misappropriated funds and i am not a fan of this government but the most worrisome issue on this thread is not that chair.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Tonnyray: 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yankee101:
It's an emergency situation and you guys are concerned about aesthetics?
Missed priorities
I don't care if he wear shorts, sits on a bag of rice and a chewing stick hanging out his mouth I just want efficiency and effectiveness in these trying times
GOD bless you bro.
Totally misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by powerkey: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
I his is what Yorubas voted for.
.It's a pity that Nigeria has been destroyed by the evil men.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by brainworkng: 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hypocrites like you will make Nogeria retrogress angry angry
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
I hope they won't arrest the blogger who opened up this can of worms as they did to the guy who exposed EFCC detention centre
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
What is peeled lesther chair? It should be worn out leather chair. Later if dem say make una dey write IELTS una go dey vex

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Excuzeme: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .

Haaahhaaaa!
AUDIO ANTI-CORRUPTION! grin grin grin grin

Chai, this Figure-head Jibrin El Sudan don successfully put us for One Chance.
President Abba Kyari must hear this,
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Urchman200: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
it shows that their is high level of corruption going on in this administration, what happens to furniture allowances zomby?when did this administration pass a bill never to collect furniture allowances?stop spewing ur ignorance on this forum pls.they can only deceive zomby like u not me ok.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Excuzeme: 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
powerkey:
I his is what Yorubas voted for.

.It's a pity that Nigeria has been destroyed by the evil men.

GET OVER IT MY FRIEND, YORUBA IS NOT THE CAUSE FO YOUR MISFORTUNE IN LIFE.! tongue
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by BOBAN2710: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:

even though I'm a fan of APC but with just u just uttered it seems ur brain is paining u by showing a peel chair to the world at large.
what a shame of a mation.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by nedekid: 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
If the ministers chair is like this, imagine the state of the hospitals, the equipments there, the hospital beds and the "chairs".
Some zombie says it's sign of prudence and people gave him likes? Oh how low we have gotten in this country!
So incompetence, mediocrity etc is now a sign of being prudent. Rubbish.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by udemzyudex(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:

You're high, keep decieving yourself grin
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by bizzibodi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
They knew what they are doing,they keep buying that fake leather every year,so that d budget keep coming every year.....1 useless furnituremaker has use such materials 4 my furniture b4 I could believe my eyes...it is not even waterproofed.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Shattuck(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
some folks talking about being prudent, a prudent govt that approved billions of dollars to renovate the national assembly that cost less or the one planning on giving out over 100million dollars of our collective wealth to bagudu.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Appswheel(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:
That the seat is in tatters is both a good and bad thing at the same time, is that even possible?

Good because like someone said earlier, it seemingly shows prudence

Bad because if you can't change the seat of the Minister which he sits on to air National medical broadcasts and receive foreign dignitaries looking to invest in the health sector, then it's unlikely national medical facilities will receive more attention

So which do you prefer, good or bad?
Nothing is good about it and it doesn't show Prudence. It reveals incompetence and corruption!
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Moscodee1990(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Its obvious, The chair is infected with corolla virus
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by esente: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
This raises a big national question: what happened to budgetary allocations for furniture and maintenance culture?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Okuda(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
useless nigerian youths and bloggera. na minister chair be una concern now. instead make una dey clamour for betyer governance and better wellbeing but na minister chair una dey argue aboutm useless people. thats why una go continue to remain the way una dey for generations to come. make una get ready to answer the many questions una children and geand children go ask una when time come. foolish people

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by HadizaTYazzaFB: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
How we want take survive?

This is not encouraging
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by saajus: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Maybe the ministry is saving money so that we can have money to equip our hospitals.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by johncallidon(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
lOlls....@ #AUDIO_PRUDENCE
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by HadizaTYazzaFB: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
This guy that always looks confused with his half past eleven eye.

Too bad he is disgracing Edo, but people should know his exact abode because Esan doesn't produce such incompetent fellows.

Mike Onolemenen is esan and was the past minister of works (one of the best and most crucial under gej).

Anyone can be like that once you're from APC
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Bbbwings: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
blank:

That's not totally accurate. It's evidence that the furniture allowance don enter voicemail. Look at the budget for health ministry, you will see replacement of furniture under capital expenses. Furniture allowance was monetised since Obj's time yet they still budget to buy furniture which is never bought.
He is being sarcastic
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Reference(m): 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:

Too bad he is disgracing Edo, but people should know his exact abode because Esan doesn't produce such incompetent fellows.

Mike Onolemenen is esan and was the past minister of works (one of the best and most crucial under gej).

Fantastic chap. Just fell of the radar. Guess he was no politician. A lot of technocrats the last time around.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's indeed a national disgrace, that chair alone can get one fired if it is in sane country... What happened to the furniture allowances budgeted
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by evansjeff(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Biafrannuke:
That's the zoo for you The chair alone can give you coronavirus..

What animal are you in the zoo? Goat or chimpanzee? What about your parents and siblings? What specie are they?

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Reference(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Yankee101:
It's an emergency situation and you guys are concerned about aesthetics?

Missed priorities

I don't care if he wear shorts, sits on a bag of rice and a chewing stick hanging out his mouth...I just want efficiency and effectiveness in these trying times

How can it be an emergency situation when they claimed they were ready. Nigerians and lies eh.

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by SocialJustice: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
This man is just incompetent.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by phillipsword(m): 8:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:

bros speak from facts let me tell you something go an check the CV of Osagie Ehanire you will know they are not mate in any regards

1 Like

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by johndwayy(m): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
How is he disgracing Edo? Some of you here just talk anyhow cos this is a faceless forum.
Mikehot:

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by johndwayy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
How is he incompetent?
SocialJustice:
This man is just incompetent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.