Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (89927 Views)

Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Buhari Not Chair Of Presidential Campaign Council - APC / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by frowland(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Designer123:
Our honourable minister, Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire

Look at the bright side.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Emmerlee(m): 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
delugajackson:

Keep decieving yourself.

You guys are actually on the same page..

Read his comment again, slowly wink
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by mordred44: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Try 2 peel coronavirus away
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by tunapawizzy: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
phreakabit:

It's an issue because it rubs off on the countries image terribly!
Imagine what people of other Nationalities will say when they see these photos?
Besides what happened to the funds that are constantly allotted to and released for renovations?

what's more important right now is the plan the ministry has to contain the spread of corona virus, not how presentable the minister's chair is, a lot of things not right with government, governance and everything that surrounds it but we should pay attention to the right things at the right time
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by IamHonourable1: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .

Are you sure you're ok
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by frugal(m): 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:
That the seat is in tatters is both a good and bad thing at the same time, is that even possible?

Good because like someone said earlier, it seemingly shows prudence

Bad because if you can't change the seat of the Minister which he sits on to air National medical broadcasts and receive foreign dignitaries looking to invest in the health sector, then it's unlikely national medical facilities will receive more attention

So which do you prefer, good or bad?

I don't know if you're just naive or something else. Prudence in a Nigerian public office? Please.

Nigeria itself is in tatters, and I guess it's because our leaders are very prudent with our resources.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Glycosunde: 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is not even my concern. My concern is since coronavirus has answered this yeye health minister call n challenge, what are the modalities put in place to forestall its spread

Meanwhile
Are you a woman between the ages of 18-42 and you want to earn #1,500,000( one million five hundred thousand naira) in the next 9months for being a surrogate mother, then kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08085454942. And if you refer someone who is interested, there is an incentive for you too.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by phreakabit(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

But of he was sitting on a solid good chair, it won't be a problem and won't tarnish Nigeria's image?

You mere humans have a big problem.

Very insatiable.

I know you are on the BMC payroll, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be reasonable.
I will repeat my question: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FUNDS RELEASED FOR RENOVATIONS?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Horlaitan6089(f): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Should we be concerned about a chair or the safety of Nigerians
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by tunapawizzy: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Glycosunde:
This is not even my concern. My concern is since coronavirus has answered this yeye health minister call n challenge, what are the modalities put in place to forestall its spread

Meanwhile
Are you a woman between the ages of 18-42 and you want to earn #1,500,000( one million five hundred thousand naira) in the next 9months for being a surrogate mother, then kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08085454942. And if you refer someone who is interested, there is an incentive for you too.
what matters most
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
A whole health minister. He doesn't know bugs could emerge from the chair and bite him as he his speaking cheesy
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by fof1: 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:
That the seat is in tatters is both a good and bad thing at the same time, is that even possible?

Bad because if you can't change the seat of the Minister which he sits on to air National medical broadcasts and receive foreign dignitaries looking to invest in the health sector, then it's unlikely national medical facilities will receive more attention

NO SIR. IT SHOWS TWO THINGS : HYPOCRISY AND POVERTY OF D MIND.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by edoairways: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mikehot:
This guy that always looks confused with his half past eleven eye.

Too bad he is disgracing Edo, but people should know his exact abode because Esan doesn't produce such incompetent fellows.

Mike Onolemenen is esan and was the past minister of works (one of the best and most crucial under gej).

Mike that couldn't construct Auchi Okene road? sad
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by phreakabit(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
tunapawizzy:

what's more important right now is the plan the ministry has to contain the spread of corona virus, not how presentable the minister's chair is, a lot of things not right with government, governance and everything that surrounds it but we should pay attention to the right things at the right time

AND THE FUNDS RELEASED FOR RENOVATIONS EVERY YEAR?
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Bizibi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:
That's to show the current government is prudent and not spending any how like PDP. I mean audio prudence .
you structured the sarcasm well....
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Wallade(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:

So that conotes prudence to you. Hmmm
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Agugbadin: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
kiyosaki1:

That is not true, they have borrowed much more than the PDP administration and they cannot give account of how the money was spent
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:

Do you have a stable electricity and security for investors to come and do business in your country? Don't forget there is budget for those chairs but they choose to corner the fund.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by WarriAproko: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
This Niggas dun hama for corona head..
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by mechanics(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
madridguy:
Furniture allowance don enta voice mail.
hahahah.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by ussv: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
At Least we still thank God the chair is not torn, na only peel e peel
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
They want to use that to deceive us that there is no money.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by victorjoe(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Designer123:
Our honourable minister, Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire

Honestly I thought I was the only person that noticed it this morning during the live broadcast.

Meanwhile it's not only that chair o. The one beside him too.

Bunch of morons that don't know how to portray a good image.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by Tonnyray: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
It's the chair we're concerned about not even the content of the address he was giving on the unfolding potential health crisis. There's even no guarantee this is his office. The Nigerian youth is a lost cause.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by JayPeeOham: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
How we want take tackle coronavirus this one wey even the chair wey Minister for Health dey sidon no dey healthy.... grin grin
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by millionboi2: 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
oz4real83:
The same way state house clinic has not even a paracetamol tablet according to Aisha Buhari, despite yearly budgets being allocated for it. These people will continue to loot as long as Nigerians continue to look and do nothing.
Na alert dey sweet Dem more
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by linearity: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
RentedReality:

There is no good news there....

It is Bad and Bad News.....Bad News because they couldn’t change the seat and Bad News because the furniture allocations since God knows how years has entered voice mail.
Re: Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health by shogsman(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Well played, only the intelligent few will understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.