Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders (12069 Views)

The Concreteman And Other Artisans For Builders / Promo On China's Largest Online Store For Builders -- Www.builderunion.com / NEED FOR BUILDERS IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by builderers: 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
www.builderunion.com
contact me:+234 7058487777
+86 18604442201
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by annysis: 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
Beautiful website. Pls kindly send the catalog and prices for the building materials, sanitary wares and kitchen cabinets. My email is suan2@yahoo.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2012
I have replied to your email. pls check it. thx.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 7:36am On Feb 14, 2012
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2012
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
Promo is available from now till end of March.
www.builderunion.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2012
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2012
We are doing 50% promo for 10 days. From Aug 6th ---Aug 15th, Hurry Now.
Showroom: Oando Filling Station, Ikota 2nd Gate, Lekki,Lagos
Tel: 07058487777 08063805003
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by chukwunyerechux: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mr Lawrence,
Kindly send us your products catalogue, price list and information on distributorship. Our company- OCManni International Limited is a real estate firm domiciled in Abuja with specialties in estate mass housing development, interior decorations and allied services. If your products and prices are good, we could discuss partnership, franchise or joint venture relationship for an effective distribution here in Abuja. I called you ealier, though a little late. Thank you.
Mr Chukwunyere Emefu
email: chukwunyere_emefu@yahoo.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by tofek4real: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2013
Please am interested send me detail at trustehitare@yahoo.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by bravedude(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
please send catalogue of all your product and prices to chinedu_biose@yahoo.co.uk,upon going through it and being satisfied,i will visit your company in china.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by skimanski(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interios. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
CHECK OUT MY TREND https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email; denstlimited@hotmail.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386

Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Dear all, we have just updated our website. Now you can visit China's Largest Online Store for Builders: http://www.builderunion.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2013
The one who leave email box, I will send you emails, pls check your email box. thanks.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 7:34am On Jul 11, 2013
China's Largest Online Store for Builders -- http://www.builderunion.com
We are doing big promo, buy direct from China and Save More !
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2013
Big Promo, Hurry Now!
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
Buy from China, Save More!
www.builderunion.com
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by gtrust: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2013
I think what we are used to is:

1- Bring your goods to Nigeria yourself
2- Tell us how much you want to sell
3- We pay you and
4- We take the goods immediately
5- No grammar, no waiting, no stories
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by lovetosin: 1:28am On Jul 13, 2013
www.builderunion.com

hey Liu,
I need to buy lots of stuff from your site and i would like to pay with my card.i reside in US,but i have contacts in Lagos that will pick up.So i want to find out how your site works and the various pick-up warehouses you have in around Lagos.you can reach me at tosan4life@yahoo.com with answers to my various concerns.
Thanks.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2013
gtrust: I think what we are used to is:

1- Bring your goods to Nigeria yourself
2- Tell us how much you want to sell
3- We pay you and
4- We take the goods immediately
5- No grammar, no waiting, no stories

Hi, what you've said is right, but we need to CHANGE, since the world is changing. To buy direct online from China, can help customers save ! And in Europe, US, and other countries, buying direct online from the manufacturer is already very common, so why not consider the new mode of purchasing? You can have a try at our website www.builderunion.com and we discuss more.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2013
just check your emailbox, I've send email to you. Thanks.
love-tosin:
www.builderunion.com

hey Liu,
I need to buy lots of stuff from your site and i would like to pay with my card.i reside in US,but i have contacts in Lagos that will pick up.So i want to find out how your site works and the various pick-up warehouses you have in around Lagos.you can reach me at tosan4life@yahoo.com with answers to my various concerns.
Thanks.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by gtrust: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Law.Liu:

Hi, what you've said is right, but we need to CHANGE, since the world is changing. To buy direct online from China, can help customers save ! And in Europe, US, and other countries, buying direct online from the manufacturer is already very common, so why not consider the new mode of purchasing? You can have a try at our website www.builderunion.com and we discuss more.

I bought goods from China and they NEVER delivered.
I personally travelled to China and went to Police with evidence and china police said it was business and they don't intervene and adviced me to go get a lawyer.

I got a lawyer and he demanded $1,500.00 deposit which I paid and the lawyer immediately went and got married.
I still have those documents and I was living in Europe at that time so

People, be careful! My European credit card provider said China and Nigeria are NOT covered.

Pls, bring your goods to Nigeria and sell!

Best of luck!
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Any country has bad man and fraud; but any country has good businessman.
China is the factories for all over the world.About 65% of goods in the world is produced in China and most big companies in China will not always deliver to other countries and sell, this is called international trade.
We have many clients and even no need to mention our fame and reputation.
gtrust:

I bought goods from China and they NEVER delivered.
I personally travelled to China and went to Police with evidence and china police said it was business and they don't intervene and adviced me to go get a lawyer.

I got a lawyer and he demanded $1,500.00 deposit which I paid and the lawyer immediately went and got married.
I still have those documents and I was living in Europe at that time so

People, be careful! My European credit card provider said China and Nigeria are NOT covered.

Pls, bring your goods to Nigeria and sell!

Best of luck!
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2013
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2013
Promo still on, hurry now!
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by lovetosin: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2013
hey Liu,
Thanks.

HEY LIU,WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTION OR YOU JUST TOO BUSY IGNORING A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2013
You didn't got our email?
love-tosin:

hey Liu,
Thanks.

HEY LIU,WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ANSWER MY QUESTION OR YOU JUST TOO BUSY IGNORING A POTENTIAL CUSTOMER.
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2013
I've sent email to you again. You can check it now.
love-tosin:

hey Liu,
Thanks.

Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: China-factory Door-to-door One-stop Sales For Builders by LawLiu(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2013
Buy Direct from China Enjoy Disount Price, all @ htttp://www.builderunion.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Mini Flat, 2 & 3 Bedrooms Flats For Rent @ Ota, Ogun State . / Intercontinental Hotel Tower Becomes One of Nigeria's Tallest Buildings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.