Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions (51066 Views)

Were You Compensated By MTN For Slow Data Speed? / Telecom Firms Get Five Days To Stop Illegal Deductions / How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:46am On Feb 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Naa GLOBACOM go good to sue for giving Nigerians AUDIO DATA...
More of these fines will make the telecoms operators to sit up.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Amudeneogu: 3:24am On Feb 29, 2020
More sues are coming very soon meanwhile, this illegal deduction will serve Nigeria better, why did they sell telecommunication company and go and depend on other companies?
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by SammyChi1988: 3:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Wow... Very good
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by budaatum: 5:14am On Feb 29, 2020
wilemer:

This is supposed to be a class-action suit. How about millions of pple who have been defrauded by MTN and other telcos.
What a country!
Any lawyers in the house?
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Preciousojoka(m): 6:47am On Feb 29, 2020
If I should try this, I will make millions of Naira, grin grin
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by dicoms: 7:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Great news. These companies think they can keep doing what they like.

Get a free .com domain name for your business. Check my signature for more details.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by ShoBabba(m): 9:30am On Feb 29, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Naa GLOBACOM go good to sue for giving Nigerians AUDIO DATA...
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by yommyk222(m): 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
IMASTEX:

Thought I was the only one they are giving audio data. #6,000 subscription for 2 weeks. Even with light usage, I was using Airtel with more work load, yet spend #2,500 for about 3 weeks. I am currently thinking of porting from glo to another network.

Get a Glo 4g enable device, thank me later cool
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by IMASTEX: 1:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
yommyk222:

Get a Glo 4g enable device, thank me later cool
That is what I am using
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by yommyk222(m): 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
IMASTEX:

That is what I am using

You should consider the speed when comparing both network Glo 4g is way more faster than Airtel 4g (I m using both) in other words it normal that Glo zoom data faster than Airtel
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by IMASTEX: 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
yommyk222:

You should consider the speed when comparing both network Glo 4g is way more faster than Airtel 4g (I m using both) in other words it normal that Glo zoom data faster than Airtel
I disagree with the speed disparity because the signal strength in the area is strictly the determinal factor. I had used glo 4g until I switch phone that didn't support the band. Then i started using Airtel the speed in my location was different. My concern is the data burnout for glo. I even used YouTube heavily on Airtel when doing courses online. I just switch phone again this month that supports glo 4g hence the reason I decided to use their network for browsing. I can tell the difference in terms of data burnout.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
MTN nah useless network.

They stole broad day light from me November last year. I loaded N1,500 or N1,200 and subscribed for their 2Gig with one month validity.

I switched my Data usage to 9mobile to test a new offer. I never made use of my MTN subscription beyond 24 hours and after testing the 9mobile product, I switched back to MTN SIM to make use of my 2 GIG, after opening UC browser and browsing Nairaland for only 2 days, MTN told me, the 2 GIG has finished.

I wrote them severally they refused to respond.

I swore never to load their recharge card ever again, even if it's N100.
Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by moorevic(m): 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Biko i want to sue first bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Whatsapp Video Call Upgraded To 8 Calls Per User / 10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.