Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? (331 Views)

Some People Kill With Words / Globacom Staff Unfair Treatment / Why Some People More Creative Than Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by AghaAguike(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2020
Hello friends, am 33 years of age and nothing to show for as a man. am currently doing my master degree but thanks to my mum for helping me out. i have tried to make things right, but the more i tried, the more things get worse. recently, a man i use to work with as a builder gave me the insult of my life. The worst of all is that, i have no cash of my own, people mock me, i cant dress properly because the means is not available. Currently, am in the middle of the road. pls friends, i will appreciate and welcome any type of job. pls, help a brother.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by illicit(m): 12:01pm On May 20, 2020
I wonder the purpose of life sometimes when I see some people

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by AghaAguike(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2020
I wonder the purpose of life sometimes when I see some people. AS AM TYPING THIS, AM DYING.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 20, 2020
Life was designed that way to my own understanding anyways.

Everything created good has an opposite.

Life and Death
Good and Bad
Left and Right
Angels and Demons
Rich and Poor
Up and Down
Water and Fire
Heaven and Hell

Just think about life like that. Someone must fall into one category in a pair
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by lordm(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2020
Never give up.

Don't let anything kill your hope for better days.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by AghaAguike(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2020
Never give up.

Don't let anything kill your hope for better days. FOR HOW LONG. IS IT WHEN AM 40?
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by AghaAguike(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2020
Life was designed that way to my own understanding anyways.

Everything created good has an opposite.

Life and Death
Good and Bad
Left and Right
Angels and Demons
Rich and Poor
Up and Down
Water and Fire
Heaven and Hell

Just think about life like that. Someone must fall into one category in a pair. WHY CANT I BELONG TO THE GOOD PART.
Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by Path24: 2:23pm On May 20, 2020
sorry for your troubles. but life itself is a war. you have to resolve that you will not that at the battle front. try learn more skills u will have streams of income. also, be prayerful. you can start with psalm 32 v 8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Life Unfair To Some People? by Numero9: 9:14pm On May 20, 2020
When I travel and see how bad people live in poverty....when I see bad people's problems are....when I see how bleeped up the world is.... Sometimes I'm compelled to ask God if he's up there just seeing all these happening.

Problem: Some are born with it, others are born into it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need Information On How Much Real Estate Marketers Earn. / Invest And Get 100% Of Your Capital Back Within One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.