Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You (1724 Views)

Movies That Should Not Have Been Released: / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
Ok, there are some movies that may have been blockbuster, broke box office records, or flops but did not make any sense what so ever to you.
I've unfortunately watched so many of that kinda movies.

I enjoy some of them but after the movie is over, am always left with a question "WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THIS FILM"

here's mine:

1) Just recently, I was subjected to the worst torture of my life that goes by the name of  [size=20pt] "NO PROBLEM".[/size] A useless bollywood comedy that makes you
grimace, squirm, yawn and do everything else but laugh. Half way thru the film i have to stop and take a panadol. I couldn't end it, I didn't want my head to explode.

2) Girl falls in luv with a school mate, but dad(who is the principal )  hates luv so she kills herself blah blah blah 

and she comes back as a ghost 
her lover who didn't die goes back to the school and wins against her dad by playing violin making leaves fall and making more people fall in love,

movie ends with everybody falling in love

the weirdest part was Aishwarya  Rai dancing as a ghost in flimsy sarees romancing srk,  twirling around and spreading love, that would be scary but since this is hindi movie, anything goes

and when her dad realises love, he feels the ghost too.

oh and the movie is MOHABBATEIN (makes no sense to me, but I enjoyed watching it grin)

3) Avatar, hey people do not jump on me here, grin  the movie was brilliantly made but what was the point again

4) Saawariya The set was all blue from start to finish. The movie was so lame I can not even explain the story cus I didn't get a thing!

5) Borat Why did I watch it? I luv laughing embarassed embarassed What did I get in return? A pointless, silly, vulgar crappiest shi@@t ever.

6) The time Traveler's wife after hearing super awesome reviews from my friends, I decided to give this movie a try. OH WHAT A HUGE MISTAkE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  stay away from it! well unless you like pointless and complicated movies that cook your brain dead.

7) Men Who Stare At Goats My abssession over Clooney drive me to watch this movie. Since then, I can not remember the last George clooney movie I watched grin

2012 I hope it was 1960 so I couldn't watch this nonsense

9) china chowk to china silly and senseless to the very extreme.

10) samson and delilah (THE AUSTRALIAN MOVIE) actually this is number one but it just came to my mind grin (its been 3 years but the thought of it still torments my mind)  I have to watch this movie all in the name of education. Our English class had to watch it and write an essay on it. 15 minutes in it, I told the teacher to literally fail me but I could not continue the movie.  But the wicked woman said I have to finish it if not I will get suspended. So through out the movie, I Stretch, yawn, make silly noises, used the toilet thrice, all in the attempt for the teacher to throw me out, but she didn't I had to watched it.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by obinna5000(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2010
@topic
Brazil (1985)

@rokiatu
I think there are similar topics like this in this section.  undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-294125.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-565599.0.html
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by MaJBlige(f): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2010
why will you sit down and watch a movie that has no meaning up to the end? What are the trailers for?
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Rocktation(f): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2010
Vanilla sky. I'm still in shock.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by nellaluv(f): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2010
You Nigerian films none make sense IMO tongue
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by frgy1: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2010
GREENBERG -Ben stiller
I mean WTF?
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2010
there are so many i could mention but the fact is for all the movies out there that I think were a waste of time, i am sure thousand would think the contrary so i guess its just a matter of choice:
any SAW movie, is a waste of time/space/life to me.

and as of today, i have YET to see a Nollywood movie that made any sense or was properly made. . . . . . . . . . movies that last 3 gruelling hrs but yet would have made as much sense if lasted 25mins.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

any SAW movie, is a waste of time/space/life to me.

ha! My friend will soooooo kill you for that. The saw series is her favourite in the whole universe grin
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by freecocoa(f): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Most nollywood movies.i'm with you on AVATAR cos i mean i dont understand what its all about.HOLY SMOKE i couldn't even watch it for 20 mins and to think that my own kate winslet was in it.5 GIRLS i dont even know what to say of this one.i rily cant remember all of them but i know they are many.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by iice(f): 5:51am On Jan 09, 2011
One useless film like that. . .i don't remember the name.  Something about a guy being able to make what he thinks happen really. 
There were some monster things in the clouds. . .it looked cool at first.   Was thinking something along the lines of a stephen king type of book.  Oh no. . .it was no where near. 

Wickerman ~ The start of the demise of Nic Cage.  Nuff said.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Atreides(f): 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2011
Knowing with Nicholas Cage. It was verry action-packed,verry cool(well the aliens were a bit creepy) and then at the end of the day everybody goes 'boom'? WTF? I mean,seriously,what was the message of the film? Verra useless ending to a good movie.

1 Like

Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Atreides(f): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2011
Casablanca was also kinda annoying. At the end there was a WTF moment. Humphrey Bogart was such a cutie-he deserved to get the girl and then he just gives her up to the stupid husband? Seriously? Verra annoying. . Lmao. . I kid,i kid. Casablanca's a classic-gave me one of my fav movie quotes;'Here's looking at you,kid'(although the fact that he called her kid was slightly disturbing). .
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
Atreides: Casablanca was also kinda annoying. At the end there was a WTF moment. Humphrey Bogart was such a cutie-he deserved to get the girl and then he just gives her up to the stupid husband? Seriously? Verra annoying. . Lmao. . I kid,i kid. Casablanca's a classic-gave me one of my fav movie quotes;'Here's looking at you,kid'(although the fact that he called her kid was slightly disturbing). .

Why would you wath such an old azzz movie?

Dang girl you must really like the classics. (Black and white kind of stuff. grin))
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by fuckfuckman(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2013
Plase watch pirates
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by UjSizzle(f): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2013
Sucker Punch made no sense to me undecided
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by Texykool: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
Upside Down
Penelope
Tees Mar Khan
Most Nollywood Movies
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by chygoz3(m): 8:51pm On Nov 24, 2013
uj_sizzle: Sucker Punch made no sense to me undecided
Thank you very much. I was so angry at myself for wasting my time watching that movie. I didn't waste time in deleting it after I finished watching it.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by rapmike(m): 10:37am On Nov 25, 2013
chygoz3:
Thank you very much. I was so angry at myself for wasting my time watching that movie. I didn't waste time in deleting it after I finished watching it.
Sucker punch was kul, kind of like d imagining in order to dance ting, cnt remember d end though.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by kokoA(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bang rajan, Fantastic fear of everything.
Re: Movies That Make No Dang Sense To You by meobizy(f): 9:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Movies are like books; I waste nothing indulging in them. I can pick to consume ten back-to-back but it doesn’t mean I’ll surely finish them all.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Actors, Before And After Game Of Thrones / Zeeworld Series Showing On IROKOTV / Flame of Recca Anime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.