Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (67025 Views)

How Hand Sanitizers Are Made In Lagos Market, Ojota - Video / COVID-19: Ogun Govt To Distribute “Not For Sale” Hand Sanitizers To Residents / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by Basher8583: 4:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
ValCon888:

Instead of proferring solutions, you resort to insults.
Your statement shows the level of your maturity.
I dont profer solutions for irredeemable illitrates like you. As old as you are, you are still lloking for kind corrections?

I only correct kids kindly and not adults.
Well unless you want to tell me you are a kid
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by ValCon888: 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Basher8583:

I dont profer solutions for irredeemable illitrates like you. As old as you are, you are still lloking for kind corrections?

I only correct kids kindly and not adults.
Well unless you want to tell me you are a kid
Replying you again is a waste of my time. It's obvious you want to get a reaction out of me. You're a learner.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by luvyaself95(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
safarigirl:

K
K cain you there.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by egopersonified(f): 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
If no face mask, tell your tailor to sew one for you with an elastic material, no difference.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by Legendguru: 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Keep wasting money on face mask
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by passendi: 8:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
executive12:

Price and location?
1200 , awka
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:50am On Mar 01, 2020
frowland:

Mr holier than thou, I bought few packs of face mask few days ago @ normal price. So if you base your comments on what you read here, then sorry for you.
Secondly, it's a rule in economic for demand and supply to always reconcile themselves with price. Its absolutely normal.
"Over there" that you mentioned, are they not manufacturing nation?
Go read on daily mail how a Chinese woman was defrauded buying facemasks to resell.

So if it's normal price there, why are they looking for it? Check out images from korea of people lining up to buy and see images of people using tissue and all as alternatives.
Nigeria and inferiority complex na 5&6.

Come to Egbeda area and buy face mask if its scarce in your area. Thanks.

Your argument doesn't hold any water. People are queuing up there in china to buy because the demand has outstripped the supply, not necessarily because the prices have increased. Remember these things are disposables, and one shouldn't be used for more than a day. That's means about 1.3billion pieces are used and disposed in one day.
In such countries like China, you might even be executed if you fraudulently increase your price to make more gain in a situation like this coronavirus outbreak.
Where I live, the government has already issued warnings of closing any pharmacy shop that sells above the normal price, even before anyone attempts it, and nobody is allowed to buy in bulk.
It is pure evil for Nigerians to try to make quick money from a dire situation like this.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by frowland(m): 11:26am On Mar 01, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Your argument doesn't hold any water. People are queuing up there in china to buy because the demand has outstripped the supply, not necessarily because the prices have increased. Remember these things are disposables, and one shouldn't be used for more than a day. That's means about 1.3billion pieces are used and disposed in one day.
In such countries like China, you might even be executed if you fraudulently increase your price to make more gain in a situation like this coronavirus outbreak.
Where I live, the government has already issued warnings of closing any pharmacy shop that sells above the normal price, even before anyone attempts it, and nobody is allowed to buy in bulk.
It is pure evil for Nigerians to try to make quick money from a dire situation like this.

First question to ask yourself before typing this long grammar: Is Nigeria manufacturing those items
If not so, how can an importer balance the equation of a worldwide shortage and worldwide demand?
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
frowland:

First question to ask yourself before typing this long grammar: Is Nigeria manufacturing those items
If not so, how can an importer balance the equation of a worldwide shortage and worldwide demand?

Did they tell you anywhere that the manufacturers have increased their prices?
China, where they got it from, is not exporting any for now.
The stocks Nigerians are selling now are old ones bought at normal prices a few weeks ago.
The only reasonable thing your greedy Nigerian sellers could have done was to reduce the quantity they sell per person to make it last, not to increase the price by over 1000%.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by frowland(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Did they tell you anywhere that the manufacturers have increased their prices?
China, where they got it from, is not exporting any for now.
The stocks Nigerians are selling now are old ones bought at normal prices a few weeks ago.
The only reasonable thing your greedy Nigerian sellers could have done was to reduce the quantity they sell per person to make it last, not to increase the price by over 1000%.

Read for yourself doubting Thomas. So if retailers in a manufacturing country like China could try to maximize profits by hiking price, then why wont smuggling nation like Nigeria?

Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by executive12: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
passendi:
1200 , awka

I have sent you a mail. Read it and respond please.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by lady25(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2020
Sterilink hand sanitizer is produced by Emzor pharmaceutical.
Unit price N700
A carton cost N60000 contains one hundred units
Delivery available
Call or whatsapp 07058736173
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by austinomd(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by Ukpo4real: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2020
This is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal.
Re: Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! by Chi133(f): 6:27am On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=executive12 post=87042559]

I am interested. Send your contact please.[/quote
] Send me email chi13389@gmail. Com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Coronavirus Patient Has Been Discharged (Pictures) / Look At All The Sugar You're Consuming / 238 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2170. 352 Discharged. 68 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.