Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! (1320 Views)

The Uk Or Nigeria?am Confused Ooooo / Please Don't Kill My Brotha Ooooo! / 'by Force By Force I Must Travel Abroad' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by heryyy(m): 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
hehehehe grin

Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2010
O boy, e be like say you just land.

No be so??
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by heryyy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2010
loool,been here for 3yrs grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by iz2much: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
edondeymadabi
u wan dey lick icecream 4 winter
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by Vicjustice: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2010
Nice photos. Were you in shoes or on bare foot?
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Dec 19, 2010
heryyy:

loool,been here for 3yrs grin

The price of what u doing there doesn't come immediately
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by omega25red(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2010
nice pic

i'm sure everyone was praying for the towel to stay where it is grin i bet you noticed the shrinkage when you went inside and regreted going out like that grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by heryyy(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2010
iz2much:

edondeymadabi
u wan dey lick icecream 4 winter

grin grin grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by heryyy(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2010
Vicjustice:

Nice photos. Were you in shoes or on bare foot?

It was ma bare foot oooo,i regret my action later embarassed,had to stay sink my legs in hot water,didnt even know what i was thinking at the time i went outside half naked cry cry
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by heryyy(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2010
justwise:

The price of what u doing there doesn't come immediately

Nothing do me,i don drink enough hot tea after i took the picture grin grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by jacob2011: 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2010
@hevvy, na so madness dey start, like joke like joke na full madness it will be
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by Cosmass(f): 5:31am On Dec 20, 2010
Lol at poster. R u serious?

jacob2011:

Honestly cheesy
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by suxes2005(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2010
Let the poster be jor,
Abeg poster go on jor

SHALOM
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by shakers(m): 9:59am On Dec 20, 2010
jacob2011:

LOL i am telling you, that guy has to be insane to come out half naked inside that weather lol
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by collinsfbi(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2010
LOL i am telling you, that guy has to be insane to come out half unclothed inside that weather lol
Nothin like insanity in this, It's just funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn and I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. Nice one HEVVY
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by kadman(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2010
ha ha, nice picture, made me laugh ±
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by JeSoul(f): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2010
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad !

Indeed you must be! grin

But . . . honestly, it is quite refreshing to go out into the brisk cold after being stuffed up in a toasty, stuffy house. On a rare occasion, I go out in shorts and tank-tops to start the car or get the mail or something - but never bare-footed though - now that is crazy! grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by debosky(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
JeSoul:

Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad !

Indeed you must be! grin

But . . . honestly, it is quite refreshing to go out into the brisk cold after being stuffed up in a toasty, stuffy house. On a rare occasion, I go out in shorts and tank-tops to start the car or get the mail or something - but never bare-footed though - now that is crazy! grin

wink wink

But seriously, I like your spirit OP. . . .instead of being miserable inside, you decided to have some fun. cheesy
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2010
@OP
in such situation, putting your feet in hot water afterwards is the wrong way to solve the problem, you should have put them in COLD WATER.

as for your picture, if it was a once in a while fun thing to do then fair enough as there is a belief in east europe that its good for the health(if done briefly) and there is a therapy in Poland where you have to go in a chamber of sub zero(-40 or more) for a short term, forgot how its called.

you reminded me of some brotha they came to Norway and was walking around in summer gear in the dead of winter(talking shiit) and DIED a while later of Pneumonia!
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by JeSoul(f): 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2010
debosky:

wink wink
   grin ehen now. Some of us don't have the liberty of going outside shirt-less grin

MRbrownJAY:
you reminded me of some brotha they came to Norway and was walking around in summer gear in the dead of winter(talking shiit) and DIED a while later of Pneumonia!
That one is a serious case of stupidity. Walking around in scanty clothes during the winter is NOT a sign of toughness as some loose-headed people seem to think.
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by debosky(m): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2010
JeSoul:

grin ehen now. Some of us don't have the liberty of going outside shirt-less grin

Some of us would be in big trouble if you did have that liberty. grin

That one is a serious case of stupidity. Walking around in scanty clothes during the winter is NOT a sign of toughness as some loose-headed people seem to think.

True - but I do know a bunch of Russians who seem to love doing just that - strolling to the cafeteria next door in -10C wearing only a t-shirt. Dunno if they have vodka in their veins or blood. grin
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2010
JeSoul:

the sad part unfortunately is that many dont have a clue about how deadly the cold of winter can be, in some part of the world.
even wearing good clothing, spending the night outside in sub zero winter could kill a fit adult.
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by UNLEASHED(m): 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2010
@OP Lol. So you really know you must be mad??
Re: See Me See Snowwwwww Ooooo,i Must Be Mad ! by JeSoul(f): 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2010
debosky:

Some of us would be in big trouble if you did have that liberty. grin
Lol. Naughty boy grin

True - but I do know a bunch of Russians who seem to love doing just that - strolling to the cafeteria next door in -10C wearing only a t-shirt. Dunno if they have vodka in their veins or blood. grin
Hmm. Me I fear that one. I know one's body can obviously adjust to the weather but consistently doing that must result in some kind of health issue.

MRbrownJAY:

the sad part unfortunately is that many dont have a clue about how deadly the cold of winter can be, in some part of the world.
even wearing good clothing, spending the night outside in sub zero winter could kill a fit adult.
Absolutely. Even with our full clothing and jackets during the cold, we're hurrying to get into the house/work - talkless of someone spending the night outside. I really feel for the homeless during the winter months - it cannot be a cakewalk at all.

(1) (Reply)

Faan Raises Airport Charges As Nigerians Buy Jets . / Germany Or Malaysia For Masters Programme / Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.