Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls (1548 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Eddie360(m): 7:03am On Feb 29, 2020
I'm 25 old and I just graduated from one of dis northern university av been dating dis two girls for awhile nw but I wnt to b serious nw cos I b going to service very soon...d first babe I like her we get along so much and we av been in dis relationship for 5yrs nw cos we met when were both doing our ND back den yea she love me so much DAT she once fought with all her frds cos of me...but I once caught her cheating on me though I av forgiving her nw i still feel d pain up till nw...after I found out about d cheating das where d second babe com in d second babe she luv me though but she is too introvert,Churchy type,very playful just like ma mum and she is faithful to d relationship...so yesterday I call d first babe told her DAT if she is not serious am breaking up with her cos she is not serious plus I think she still cheating on me cos she is in uni nw... thus she started calling as she used to do b4....so guys pls help me to decide among d two.
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by namiji2598: 7:05am On Feb 29, 2020
grin

I stopped reading when I see *I just graduated and going for service*
Go for ur NYSC bros, don't take ur relationship serious for now
When u get job please come back and ask us this question

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 29, 2020
grin
Go with the churchy one.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by NextD18: 7:10am On Feb 29, 2020
You dey craze!!
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by lilmax(m): 7:18am On Feb 29, 2020
You're cheating and you expect your first girl to be loyal to you?
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by proclinician: 7:21am On Feb 29, 2020
Go ahead and propose to both of them. Something tells me one will say no and don't go and propose in public save yourself the stress it's not worth it. The one that says yes fine. If both says yes then it's an old school polygamy something damn it. Lol
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by ekwerendi(m): 8:33am On Feb 29, 2020
Eddie360:
I'm 25 old and I just graduated from one of dis northern university av been dating dis two girls for awhile nw but I wnt to b serious nw cos I b going to service very soon...d first babe I like her we get along so much and we av been in dis relationship for 5yrs nw cos we met when were both doing our ND back den yea she love me so much DAT she once fought with all her frds cos of me...but I once caught her cheating on me though I av forgiving her nw i still feel d pain up till nw...after I found out about d cheating das where d second babe com in d second babe she luv me though but she is too introvert,Churchy type,very playful just like ma mum and she is faithful to d relationship...so yesterday I call d first babe told her DAT if she is not serious am breaking up with her cos she is not serious plus I think she still cheating on me cos she is in uni nw... thus she started calling as she used to do b4....so guys pls help me to decide among d two.

Sir, are you sure you are a graduate?
Anyways follow your mind...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by yomi007k(m): 10:17am On Feb 29, 2020
You can marry the both of them. During our father's time all these things no be issue.

We can bring back the old days.

Guy, go and hustle and face your life. Naija ain't easy.
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Mrshape: 11:15am On Feb 29, 2020
No NYSC 33k day confuse you?
Finish service and further a job be able to take care of yourself before thinking of serious relationship.
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Eddie360(m): 11:57am On Feb 29, 2020
namiji2598:
grin
I stopped reading when I see *I just graduated and going for service* Go for ur NYSC bros, don't take ur relationship serious for now When u get job please come back and ask us this question

I just av to start planning ahead to avoid other issues
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Eddie360(m): 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
proclinician:
Go ahead and propose to both of them. Something tells me one will say no and don't go and propose in public save yourself the stress it's not worth it. The one that says yes fine. If both says yes then it's an old school polygamy something damn it. Lol
lol...thankz anyway
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Eddie360(m): 12:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mrshape:
No NYSC 33k day confuse you?
Finish service and further a job be able to take care of yourself before thinking of serious relationship.
bro am working already so I av seen money more than dis
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Greystone: 12:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eddie360:

You don't sound like you're ready for a serious relationship talkless of marrige.

Get your life, your finances, and priorities right first.
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Eddie360(m): 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
yomi007k:
You can marry the both of them. During our father's time all these things no be issue.

We can bring back the old days.

Guy, go and hustle and face your life. Naija ain't easy.
lol thankz man
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by namiji2598: 3:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eddie360:
I just av to start planning ahead to avoid other issues
the biggest issue ahead of u should be life after service brother..... E no easy at all
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Mrshape: 4:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eddie360:
bro am working already so I av seen money more than dis
OK sir
Re: Pls Help Me With Advice To Chose Btw Dis Two Girls by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Eddie360:

How can Nairaland people help you choose your life-partner?

How do you want people to know what you need exactly when you don't know what you want?

If you stop trusting the first babe because she cheat on you, why do you still continue with the relationship?

Now, you are also cheating on her (first babe) by getting yourself involved in a relationship with the second babe?

What would the second babe think of you when she found out about the first babe?

When the first babe found out about the second babe, she considered both of you even? You're both a cheat.

We know you gonna meet another babe during your service year, which would likely be the third babe you would start dating?

The fourth babe would show face when you start working and earn money.

So please, stop disturbing our peace with avoidable mistakes like this.

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Guys With Big Backside (pictures) / Eight And Nine Inches Pen*s Were The Most Pleasurable Pen*s Size To Make A...... / STORY: LUCIFER’S BRIDE … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.