Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments (27423 Views)

Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
They were never truly going to appeal for a review of those cases, they only came up with the idea when APC shamelessly challenged the ruling of supreme court over Bayelsa case hence the reason they have not even filed an appeal on that till now. They only waited to see how Supreme Court will treat the APC appeal, then help APC fully rubbish the Supreme Court by filing for a review of all cases they have lost before.
Well done!

Political Analyst...I hail oo!
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by ejighikemeuwa: 8:38am On Feb 29, 2020
UNKNOWN BLOGERS SEEKING FOR NOTICE
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by nuele(m): 8:39am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

https://punchng.com/pdp-dumps-plans-to-seek-review-of-scourt-judgments/amp/

The constitution is clear. Even though I agree it was a miscarriage of justice, but whether a right judgement or not, Supreme Court judgement is final.

Aw, we're having severe judicial decadence, I remember when I was in secondary school, the way my teacher emphasises Supreme Court judgement Ehn.. To approach the court premises go dey fear me...

If it's not administrative error, PDP should be wise enough to withdraw Imo petition unless they want theirs too @fine.

If your friend or enemy walks into a pit by mistake and you witnessed it, falling into that same pit is sheer stupidity.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Laniakea: 8:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Hoephase:
Atiku don borrow brain, he only has 9m left. He can't afford a fine of 10m. grin
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Nasir123(m): 8:40am On Feb 29, 2020
The Supreme Court has given our Politicians some silent Brain.

The fear of the Supreme Court is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by friday2011(m): 8:40am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

https://punchng.com/pdp-dumps-plans-to-seek-review-of-scourt-judgments/amp/

Sharp guys... Them don reason fine wey supreme court go slam them,... Them use there brain quickly, wey d money?

But those guys for supreme court na big boys oo, i swear, see fine, (60 million), like say dem don work with UEFA before...

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 8:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Stop sypporting pdp its very shameful
What about you?

He has a right to support any party, just as you.....albeit not blindly, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by ivolt: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dumbo stop blabbing. What is your precedent Supreme Court can never review it's own judgment, so stop displaying your ignorance on internet.
grin grin
This is what happens when functional illiterates have access to the internet.
Enjoy your pseudo analysis.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by seguno2: 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
Hoephase:
Atiku don borrow brain, he only has 9m left. He can't afford a fine of 10m. grin

How do you manage to laugh at your own stupidity in public
Is that being a genius or being a clown

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Stop sypporting pdp its very shameful

And start supporting who, APC?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Dansuqi: 8:43am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

What about you?
My brother,i dont like pdp but you dont sew me abusing,insulting or attacking the party.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 8:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

And start supporting who, APC?
grin grin
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Hoephase: 8:45am On Feb 29, 2020
seguno2:

How do you manage to laugh at your own stupidity in public
Is that being a genius or being a clown

The thing pain you. grin

I managed to have learnt it from your brain dead father. grin

oops I just remembered you don't even know who your father is.

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 8:45am On Feb 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,i dont like pdp but you dont sew me abusing,insulting or attacking the party.

....but you attack those who support the party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Mrpojj(m): 8:45am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Olodo did u see me quoting anybody Did u see any quotation marks on my comment. That's why u keep failing woefully. Law and morality are not the same. Get that into your brain and stop designing silly scenarios. But if u must know, yes supreme Court can wrongly sentence a man to death. Yet the judgment is final!

If them sentence you to death wrong all this one you dey talk u no go fit talk am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Dansuqi: 8:46am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

....but you attack those who support the party.
Like who? I attack those who attack apc unfairly
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2020
Dansuqi:

Like who? I attack those who attack apc unfairly

But you attack me, do I attack APC unfairly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by allthingsgood: 8:47am On Feb 29, 2020
ivolt:

grin grin
This is what happens when functional illiterates have access to the internet.
Enjoy your pseudo analysis.

Better than daft and dumb illiterates that have internet and yet can't use it. Ciao

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by blackboy(m): 8:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Good. You understand what can work and what wont. No push una luck nor waste your money on yeye lawyers
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by allthingsgood: 8:48am On Feb 29, 2020
Mrpojj:

If them sentence you to death wrong all this one you dey talk u no go fit talk am

That's not the point. Law is not morality. Supreme Court is always right because there's nothing else anyone can do. Even when they are wrong they are still right. It's d final court. Period.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Cmanforall: 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
nameo:

Genius, stop mouthing things you heard, that yoh dont know anything about. It doesnt make you look smart.

Question: If the SC sentences a man to death, and evidence emergences that the man was not guilty afterall(say from a DNA test of the crime scene) and the new evidence is brought before the SC for reconsideration. Are you saying tbe SC will jettison the case and allow an innnocent person to die just cos "Supreme is not final before it is perfect, it is perfect cos it is final"??

By the way, where did you get that quote from. That was not the exact words of Justice Oputa, lolz grin

Clowns everywhere
How will his/her lawyers not provide such evidence before the case reaches supreme court? The levels the case passes before reaching the SC give room for these gaps to be filled.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Austineva(m): 8:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Ihedioha will now be regretting what made him filed for d review cos d fear of #10m is d beginning of wisdom

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Dpharisee: 8:50am On Feb 29, 2020
Ihedioha case can be challenged on the point of clerical errors in the calculations of votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by tstx(m): 8:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Yawn
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by jcross19: 8:54am On Feb 29, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

Awon clowns.. They should have gone ahead and receive another beating.

Pdp, never again in Nigeria
na true ooooh when buhari finished with you ! ahahahahahahah you will be amputated by Fulani's herdsmen. 400 per dollar loading !.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by michoim(m): 8:56am On Feb 29, 2020
Nonsense. Useless party
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by jcross19: 8:57am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

That's not the point. Law is not morality. Supreme Court is always right because there's nothing else anyone can do. Even when they are wrong they are still right. It's d final court. Period.
can you see why black man will always be compare to ape? the mentality and approach very corruptive in nature shameful. "even though they are wrong" poor man you are cursed in this country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Nasir123(m): 8:58am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dumbo stop blabbing. What is your precedent Supreme Court can never review it's own judgment, so stop displaying your ignorance on internet.

That's not true.
I'm personally aware of the Supreme Court reviewing and reversing her decisions in about two different cases in the past. Maybe you should do some research about it.

Yes, the Supreme Court can review and reverse her decision. But you have to be very sure and confident when going for review.

https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/the-guardian-nigeria/20190416/281917364471264

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by israelmao(m): 8:59am On Feb 29, 2020
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clement Ikolo: Army Releases Monarch Declared Wanted Over Okuama Killings / Buhari’s China Visit Yields Billions In Investment For Nigeria – Presidency / Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.