Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments (27416 Views)

Akpo Bomba Yeeh Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Confirmedzombie: 9:00am On Feb 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
They were never truly going to appeal for a review of those cases, they only came up with the idea when APC shamelessly challenged the ruling of supreme court over Bayelsa case hence the reason they have not even filed an appeal on that till now. They only waited to see how Supreme Court will treat the APC appeal, then help APC fully rubbish the Supreme Court by filing for a review of all cases they have lost before.
You are the foolish one here. I recall it was the PDP that brought up the idea of review through the Imo State case and AzpC copied them using Bayelsa.

Hate will kill you Igbos pigs

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Mrpojj(m): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

That's not the point. Law is not morality. Supreme Court is always right because there's nothing else anyone can do. Even when they are wrong they are still right. It's d final court. Period.

Ok sir
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Wantedmiller: 9:10am On Feb 29, 2020
Nasir123:

That's not true.
I'm personally aware of the Supreme Court reviewing and reversing her decisions in about two different cases in the past. Maybe you should do some research about it.

Yes, the Supreme Court can review and reverse her decision. But you have to be very sure and confident when going for review.

Baba can you refer us to the two different case......please
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by AOB1: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Olodo did u see me quoting anybody Did u see any quotation marks on my comment. That's why u keep failing woefully. Law and morality are not the same. Get that into your brain and stop designing silly scenarios. But if u must know, yes supreme Court can wrongly sentence a man to death. Yet the judgment is final!
guy u don't know anything, ur brain is empty

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by godwinkessi: 9:15am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Olodo did u see me quoting anybody Did u see any quotation marks on my comment. That's why u keep failing woefully. Law and morality are not the same. Get that into your brain and stop designing silly scenarios. But if u must know, yes supreme Court can wrongly sentence a man to death. Yet the judgment is final!

trust me that will be ur fate in this life

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by busterr(m): 9:16am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with this one. Are u dense Haba. Supreme is not final because it's perfect, it's perfect because its final. Meaning whether wrong or right, no review of anything!!

sorry.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by sirdick17: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
[quote author=allthingsgood post=87046597]

Dumbo stop blabbing. What is your precedent Supreme Court can never review it's own judgment, so stop displaying your ignorance on internet.[/quo

The guy is just saying what he wish would happen at supreme Court, so dnt waste ur time with him

3 Likes

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by allthingsgood: 9:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Nasir123:

That's not true.
I'm personally aware of the Supreme Court reviewing and reversing her decisions in about two different cases in the past. Maybe you should do some research about it.

Yes, the Supreme Court can review and reverse her decision. But you have to be very sure and confident when going for review.

Which cases
Stop telling lies
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by allthingsgood: 9:20am On Feb 29, 2020
jcross19:
can you see why black man will always be compare to ape? the mentality and approach very corruptive in nature shameful. "even though they are wrong" poor man you are cursed in this country.

You are the only one cursed here sir
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by stasius: 9:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Ordinary 60 million naira una no get to pay PDP? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Ayemileto(m): 9:25am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dumbo stop blabbing. What is your precedent Supreme Court can never review it's own judgment, so stop displaying your ignorance on internet.

Lol, what of the case of Peter Obi?
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Nasir123(m): 9:38am On Feb 29, 2020

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Nasir123(m): 9:39am On Feb 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by vicdom(m): 9:41am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

....but you attack those who support the party.
Broh, it seems it's Garfield1 that is behind that account. He types exactly like him. And I haven't seen him in the forum for over 1 month now
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Tareq1105: 9:42am On Feb 29, 2020
nameo:
Good!!!

Enough of the attempt at putting the Supreme Courr to ridicule by all parties, including the SC itself.

However, that Imo State judgement is a travesty. That ought to be reviewed. In fact, it is i the interest of the SC itself to review that judgement, else law students will be studying it for all time for all the negative reasons

Any typographical error in the judgement?

SC will only review that if there's any.

It was obvious from the Bayelsa judgement that even if Supreme Court erred in the judgement, that remains the judgement.

Call me on Monday after the judgement.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by jcross19: 9:43am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

You are the only one cursed here sir
get lost that's why you abandon your brain and make use of your belly to reason if not somebody like buhari didn't suppose to be a president of a country. shameful generation
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Mysticwebb: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

You are the foolish one here. I recall it was the PDP that brought up the idea of review through the Imo State case and AzpC copied them using Bayelsa.

Hate will kill you Igbos pigs
Imagine how bottled up with anger a supposed human being is. The mode of your comment shows a very bitter soul.
Darkness has engolved you.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by obidr(m): 9:47am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Your stupidity is legendary.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2020
vicdom:

Broh, it seems it's Garfield1 that is behind that account. He types exactly like him. And I haven't seen him in the forum for over 1 month now
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by obidr(m): 9:48am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:

Which cases
Stop telling lies

Like I said earlier, your stupidity is legendary. Infact I am bowing to it right now.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by vicdom(m): 10:00am On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin
No wonder shocked shocked
That guy hates PDP with passion. Wonder why he's moving from one moniker to another. He used to be Senatordave1 then to Garfield1 and now Dansuqi
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by gnss(m): 10:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Same Review results that was given on Bayelsa Matter will be given to IMO.Wise Decision.

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Blackfriday: 10:08am On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

What is wrong with this one. Are u dense Haba. Supreme is not final because it's perfect, it's perfect because its final. Meaning whether wrong or right, no review of anything!!
must you be foolishly condescending, in other to air your view. Why be negative and insulting to someone because he/she spoke their mind.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by fergie001: 10:12am On Feb 29, 2020
vicdom:

No wonder shocked shocked
That guy hates PDP with passion. Wonder why he's moving from one moniker to another. He used to be Senatordave1 then to Garfield1 and now Dansuqi
grin
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by gulfer: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2020
So PDP no get 60million multiplied by X cases tongue tongue tongue
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by allthingsgood: 10:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Nasir123:

Pls read!
https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/the-guardian-nigeria/20190416/281917364471264

I don't want to insult u, but pls stop this silly copy n paste. Supreme Court overruled a hitherto established precedent, it did not overruled the same case it sat on. Once supreme Court gives a judgement in a case,bits everlastingly final! It can never change that particular case but can rule differently in another case. Pls dont confuse ursef, be guided.

1 Like

Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Glycosunde: 10:56am On Feb 29, 2020
I knew that those calls for SC reviews in those cases were just a counter measure for APC reviews. Only IMO can be appealed and let see what will become of it.

Are you a woman between the ages of 18-42 and you want to earn #1,500,000( one million five hundred thousand naira) in the next 9months for being a surrogate mother, then kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08085454942. And if you refer someone who is interested, there is an incentive for you too.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Bimpe29: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
What's good for goose, is good for gander.
There must be an end to a litigation.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by id911(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
vicdom:

He's the one bro, I know all his monikers here
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Reference(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2020
Hahaha...the fear of ze 80million naira fine...
Supreme Court cashing out on political jobbers.
They too want fo buy armoured limousines to keep them safe from the mob....
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Feb 29, 2020
They will be fined if they are not careful.
Re: PDP Dumps Plans To Seek Review Of Supreme Court Judgments by Gift2Love: 11:42am On Feb 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.