Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (78996 Views)

#coronavirus: 11 Countries That Are Yet To Report Any Coronavirus Case & Reason / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative / Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Tosquo: 3:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lol!!! You are the one displaying your ineptness !! You are clearly avoiding the facts in this case because it suits your gullibility!!! Even BBC have typos in their reportage!!! Lazy youth that cannot do simple due diligence on the internet before coming on a forum to display ignorance and stupidity[quote author=EdoPrince93 post=87055129]
You cant even spell youth...Stop disgracing your yourself on This forum[/quote
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by ZooOga: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
This pandemic thing has gone beyond serious. shocked

Pope Francis remains sick, cancels Friday audiences

https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/pope-francis-remains-sick-cancels-friday-audiences/

[img]https://thenypost.files./2020/02/pope-francis-02-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all[/img]
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by XYZ123: 3:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
SciLab:
Italy should be shut down immediately. No flight goes into that country or comes out.
supported
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by fabienjoe: 3:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Suspect33:
lol, very true, though I'm Igbo but some of them are very stupid

Yes, I think I agree with you...but then, do you expect the Igbo to be any better than the Nigerian? The average Nigerian is dumb and stupid....funnily enough, he's very cocky, thinking he's the smartest thing to happen to humanity..He does a stupid, dumb, illegal, risky thing that takes no intellect or skill but has 90% chance of failure - the 10% chance happens and he claims to be 'sharp'. The 90% happens and he gets his comeuppance, it's because he's black/not hausa depending on the jurisdiction. Or it is caused by witches and wizards....

2 Likes

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 3:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Germi9:

I am not Igbo, but nigga u need to grow up..no jokes
Don't... don't...I repeat... don't refer to your fellow black man as a "nigger"...I don't care how you spell it.

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Kinematics: 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Imagine if it was an African nation, they would have banned the whole continent.. inferiority no good oo

I've been thinking of this. From day one.. sad..
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Do i blame u ? No i dnt . . . I only blame ur parents for giving birth to a( tribalistic) fool
There's no tribe called IPOB
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by eddyslim(m): 3:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Na IPOB.

Anything Trump does is okay by them even though they have never been to America their whole life.
Reasoning from your ANUS
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by grandlexuz(m): 3:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Commentor:

You've been to Italy or you know any Italian personally?

How could the Italian have known he had the virus when Italy only began to discover it just at the start of the week?

Since you are suggesting travelers from countries with reported infection be quarantined on arrival then you mean even travelers from Nigeria be barred from every country of the world.

In addition, UK was one of the first European countries to discover the virus in its midst, are you also suggesting travelers from there and 50 odd countries with a record of a carrier should be quarantined?

Does this include pilots and air travel workers?

Not a single piece from your write up suggests you've given much thought to this issue.

Shame 40 and more your kind litter the Nigerian space.

Little wonder we cannot advance.

Thank you for the intelligent write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by onyxo76(m): 3:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
the Italian job

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Hallabee1(m): 3:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
betterpikinn:
Italians, Germans and Asians are the most racist and wicked people on earth.

That Bastąrd Italian man came purposely to spread the disease. I don't care what anyone says about that.

The most annoying thing is the uselessness and carelessness of Nigerian government.

WHY DIDN'T THOSE BASTARDS QUARANTINE HIM FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE RELEASING HIM?

THIS IS WHAT SAUDI IS DOING. ANYONE COMING FROM INFECTED COUNTRY IS AUTOMATICALLY QUARANTINED WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED!

They suppose kill the man

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by idtwo: 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
sammyLuvin:
Hmm. Let's keep calm and be hopeful that this virus doesn't get out of control. May God help us not to fall victim of this unfortunate disease.

Meanwhile, I just released my debut song. The track is titles 'My Juliet'. Pls check it out and download here http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=1375
Do you guys sing about anything other than love and women?

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
It seems the world is coming to an end....

This might be God's way of flushing cry
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by EnterpriseMan: 3:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
betterpikinn:
Italians, Germans and Asians are the most racist and wicked people on earth.

That Bastąrd Italian man came purposely to spread the disease. I don't care what anyone says about that.

The most annoying thing is the uselessness and carelessness of Nigerian government.

WHY DIDN'T THOSE BASTARDS QUARANTINE HIM FOR AT LEAST TWO WEEKS BEFORE RELEASING HIM?

THIS IS WHAT SAUDI IS DOING. ANYONE COMING FROM INFECTED COUNTRY IS AUTOMATICALLY QUARANTINED WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED!

Excuse me sir. what does corona have to do with racism?? Germany is a strict country, not particularly racist.. Italy is the only racists country you named that i can agree with..

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Arijude(m): 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Na IPOB.

Anything Trump does is okay by them even though they have never been to America their whole life.
You go cry cry taya
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Trump saw this coming
He shot his border proactive leader

The US also is affected by the corona virus. 26 cases suspected in the US and have been quarantined
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by frowland(m): 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
betterpikinn:
[s]Italians, Germans and Asians are the most racist and wicked people on earth.

THIS IS WHAT SAUDI IS DOING. ANYONE COMING FROM INFECTED COUNTRY IS AUTOMATICALLY QUARANTINED WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.[/s]

THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED!

Yea, the country is cursed same as US, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico etc etc and all the countries that have gotten the virus so far EXCEPT SAUDI. Smh.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by sunboy(m): 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Trump saw this coming

You don’t know what you are talking about dude. What border was closed? They only subject flights coming from the infested areas to the screening. Who knew it was already in Italy? I doubt if any passengers from Italy got screened at POE.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by dasparrow: 4:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
I blame Nigerian government for not closing our borders and carelessly allowing Caucasians from corono virus infected countries into Nigeria without quarantine.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by sammyLuvin(m): 4:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
idtwo:

Do you guys sing about anything other than love and women?
I don't know for other musicians, but this is my first song and I'm looking forward to singing about other things in my upcoming tracks. Thanks.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by NaijadrivaCars: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
And na Italy our Naija gals plenty pass shocked
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
What is the fuse about a coronavirus that is harmless?Take procold tablet and you will be relief.
Sotay bet9ja don dey do magomago.
My guy win 14k last week.Because dem postponed Parma match bet9ja come divide him wining into two and give am 7k.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Suspect33:
lol, very true, though I'm Igbo but some of them are very stupid
No you're not Igbo. You're a product of a very stupid combination
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
SpecialAgent:
grin

The funny thing is that, every country infected with the corana virus are hiding the real number of fatalities. Every nation is busy deceiving the other. Well, there is only so much death that can be hidden, sooner or later, truth will come out.

Haha comical, foreign uncle to em em..... I won't mention any name

1 Like

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by cosmos1440: 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
TallJohnEarth globe europe-africa
Did Nigeria deal with Ebola decisively?
Yes

Has there been any case of Ebola in Nigeria since then?
No

Are other countries still battling with Ebola?
Yes

Did some western countries come here to study how we contained Ebola?
Yes

Nigeria will defeat Covid-19
#coronavirusnigeria

May God punish whoever gives credit to GEJ for the victory over Ebola.
Because GEJ and his thieving cronies did nothing .
The victory over Ebola was due to the effort of the then Lagos state government led by BRF.

2 Likes

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
More like a deliberate attempt

I told someone it was deliberate, but the dullard argued as if he's father is from italy
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by 77up(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Trump saw this coming

Just imagine if this deadly disease started from Africa, people like you will keep displaying low self esteem against your country and as it stands now,US is one of the highest contracted country now so what !

This inferiority complex is on other side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by NomzyJust(m): 4:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Italy don turn dispatch rider.
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by Btruth: 5:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why are the Italians like this now?
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
Trump saw this coming

Edioots licking Trump's ass, even when he is messing up, are the problem of this world.

Last time I checked, USA has tens of cases already with new cases springing up from within the country from unknown sources. In addition to this revealation, it is now public knowledge that USA medical experts are not prepared for the outbreak raising serious public fears among citizens
Re: Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) by mvem(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths / Please Help, My Mind Has Not Been At Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.