Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home (2276 Views)

MBIERI - Think Home. / Okpu Isi Agụ: Red Cap And Its Meaning To Every Igbo Man / Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
I am Igbo and I'm very proud of that ,we Igbo's are known to do business all over the world ,we are not the only one that does this in this world or even in Nigeria

Hausa's do business all over Nigeria ,Yoruba's too but the Igbo's have one flaws and this flaw has made us weak and brought envy to us

We invest our profit in the places we do business,normally this should not be a problem but this attracts envy and hate from the poorer host and this makes us easy to threaten and attack ..

The solution is simple
All Igbo's should as a matter of urgency sale their properties that are not essential to their business outside igboland ...sale them n build in the east ...anywhere in the east ...if u can't sale use it to take loan from none Igbo owned banks

I'm not saying you shouldn't do business outside Igbo land ...no by all means do , but u see your profit u use to build hotels , plazas , houses u want to rent. ..oga and madam go home and build it ...real estate is booming in the east ...we need malls , plazas and more hotels

By doing this your are safe guarding your investment and developing your home ...this is not too much to ask ...if we do this we can double the GDP of the south east by 10 years ...

This is the first step to achieve our dream of n Igbo land who's destiny is in the hands of Igbo's either in a restructured Nigeria or Biafra or any country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by tsephanyah(f): 10:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Or igbos should learned how to live with other people in peace and harmony without running there mouth anyhow on social media. Especially with there host community.. anyways majority of matured and respectful igbos do. Only the miscreants i-pots youths misbehave anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Or igbos should learned how to live with other people in peace and harmony without running there mouth anyhow on social media. Especially with there host community.. anyways majority of matured and respectful igbos do. Only the miscreants i-pots youths misbehave anyhow
Your kind have Igbo's living in your minds for free

Igbo's are already thinking home and there is nothing your likes would do about it ....continue to hate ....

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by kettykings: 10:41am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:

this seems to be the only achievement of Nigeria and its military

4 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Daffy007: 10:43am On Feb 29, 2020
Humans are designed to move from one location to another. All igbos don't need to come home.

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 10:50am On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Your kind have Igbo's living in your minds for free

Igbo's are already thinking home and there is nothing your likes would do about it ....continue to hate ....
Igbos are mostly traders and need the bigger Nigerian market which of course they've cornered already.

You stay in Uyo and what are you doing there exactly because if you were a trader there, you wouldn't have written this. Why haven't you moved back to Igboland?

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:54am On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:
Igbos are mostly traders and need the bigger Nigerian market which of course they've cornered already.

You stay in Uyo and what are you doing there exactly because if you were a trader there, you wouldn't have written this. Why haven't you moved back to Igboland?

U guys actually lack basic comprehension ...why did I say Igbo's should move back to the east ...nah o even encouraged going outside the south east to do business ...
But when u make profit ...send it bank to the east ....send your profit to the east is different from you moving to the east ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
Daffy007:
Humans are designed to move from one location to another. All igbos don't need to come home.
Never said we should come home ..all i said was send your profit down home ...what's hard to get there ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Yaribanzaonic: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2020
Busybody Afonjanistic Unity-Beggar. Is this thread related to anything Yaribanza? Why can't you meddlesome interlopers just mind your business? This alone shows that with all the chest beating and noisemaking, you southwasted chaps can't coordinate on your own...and to imagine how you people claim to be 'suffersticated' ....Tufiakwa

Area4Area:

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Sammy07: 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

The solution is simple
All Igbo's should as a matter of urgency sale their properties that are not essential to their business outside igboland ...sale them n build in the east ...anywhere in the east ...if u can't sale use it to take loan from none Igbo owned banks

I'm not saying you shouldn't do business outside Igbo land ...no by all means do , but u see your profit u use to build hotels , plazas , houses u want to rent. ..oga and madam go home and build it ...real estate is booming in the east ...we need malls , plazas and more hotels

By doing this your are safe guarding your investment and developing your home ...this is not too much to ask ...if we do this we can double the GDP of the south east by 10 years ...

This is the first step to achieve our dream of n Igbo land who's destiny is in the hands of Igbo's either in a restructured Nigeria or Biafra or any country

It's not easy as you said it.
I engaged with Igbos a lot here in SW, I've asked them this question too b4.
There answer was, things are more cheaper here than SE, the cost of building malls, houses, land, factories etc, it's very cheap here in SW than SE..

I know most of my friends didn't travel to SE for Christmas, he said the cost of transportation is high...

I asked him what about biafra that if you later got it.
He said, he doesn't think biafra can come anytime soon.
He's not in support of it...

My own take is that.
I know many Igbos that build their house, here, their children to go school here tho some were sent back to SE to further in the higher institution..
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 12:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

There answer was, things are more cheaper here than SE, the cost of building malls, houses, land, factories etc, it's very cheap here in SW than SE..

I know most of my friends didn't travel to SE for Christmas, he said the cost of transportation is high...

My own take is that.
I know many Igbos that build their house, here, their children to go school here tho some were sent back to SE to further in the higher institution..

Land is cheaper in south west but land appreciate more in the south east ijebu lekki is still 700k to 800k ...smillar place that was 700k 3 years ago would be closer to 3 million now ....its about education ....this is one area kalu has failed completely
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Sammy07: 12:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Land is cheaper in south west but land appreciate more in the south east ijebu lekki is still 700k to 800k ...smillar place that was 700k 3 years ago would be closer to 3 million now ....its about education ....this is one area kalu has failed completely

I don't know who kalu is.
But then, we can't use Lagos land to judge.
MY friend and I with some other friends of ours went to buy a land around 2017/2018 sha..

A plot was 150k.
He just bought 2 plots only.

That's why I told you some prefer to build houses here than in the east.
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 12:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't know who kalu is.
But then, we can't use Lagos land to judge.
MY friend and I with some other friends of ours went to buy a land around 2017/2018 sha..

A plot was 150k.
He just bought 2 plots only.

That's why I told you some prefer to build houses here than in the east.
Those ones would regret it when the time comes
Why don't Yoruba's invest outside south west
Makinde made his money in pH what's his investment their ?

How many plazas do Yoruba's own in the south south or north ....if some Igbo's want to keep being foolish that's them . me my own is to talk

My first land was in south south and that is the last outside south east unless its very very essential

3 Likes

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Sammy07: 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

Those ones would regret it when the time comes
Why don't Yoruba's invest outside south west
Makinde made his money in pH what's his investment their ?

How many plazas do Yoruba's own in the south south or north ....if some Igbo's want to keep being foolish that's them . me my own is to talk

My first land was in south south and that is the last outside south east unless its very very essential

Well, I think when they come home for Easter or Christmas you should then promote "investing in East" through television and radio...

There will be a change surely
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 9:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

U guys actually lack basic comprehension ...why did I say Igbo's should move back to the east ...nah o even encouraged going outside the south east to do business ...
But when u make profit ...send it bank to the east ....send your profit to the east is different from you moving to the east ...
How much have you sent home? Let's start with you
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sammy07:

My own take is that.

We know all these but some still want to live in denial
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 9:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:

How many plots or hectares of land have you bought in the SE because I know you have none in Uyo or anywhere in the SS?
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
mrvitalis:
I am Igbo and I'm very proud of that ,we Igbo's are known to do business all over the world ,we are not the only one that does this in this world or even in Nigeria...

..if we do this we can double the GDP of the south east by 10 years ...

Thanks for sharing; your passion comes through.

However, please clarify how you came about this analysis. Any supporting data?

Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by enemybulldozer(m): 10:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:
How much have you sent home? Let's start with you
Are you a Kidnapper??
Why do you want to know how much mrvitalis have sent home??
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by enemybulldozer(m): 11:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Area4Area:

Igbos don't need anything like bigger Nigerian market to establish that is the fact of life.

Nigeria as a hellhole needs the Igbo and not the other way round.
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 3:43am On Mar 01, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Are you a Kidnapper??
Why do you want to know how much mrvitalis have sent home??
You know I don't reply your posts but this one really got me cracking, didn't know you could be this funny, bros abeg I no be kidnapper o
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 5:20am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
How many plots or hectares of land have you bought in the SE because I know you have none in Uyo or anywhere in the SS?

Just know I'm richer than your family combined
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 5:49am On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Just know I'm richer than your family combined
Yes ooo, everyone knows that.
Just tell us how much you've invested in Igboland
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 6:03am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Yes ooo, everyone knows that.
Just tell us how much you've invested in Igboland
More than what u earn in 10 years
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 10:07am On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

More than what u earn in 10 years
I'm Bill Gates and you? Pick anyone, this is nairaland where we can be anything.
Don't go get a job and be useful to yourself and family, continue deceiving yourself.

Only frustrated Igbo youths are shouting Biafra upandan, hardworking and successful ones are not bothered
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
I'm Bill Gates and you? Pick anyone, this is nairaland where we can be anything.
Don't go get a job and be useful to yourself and family, continue deceiving yourself.

Only frustrated Igbo youths are shouting Biafra upandan, hardworking and successful ones are not bothered
OK go n sleep
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 10:38am On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

OK go n sleep
Your name please, I'm Bill Gates and you?
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
Your name please, I'm Bill Gates and you?
You are right ...its nairaland, anyone can talk to anyone ...no need ...so get of my mention n post
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 11:19am On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

You are right ...its nairaland, anyone can talk to anyone ...no need ...so get of my mention n post
You are rich bla bla bla on an anonymous forum as you wanted us know, so you finally agree that you may amount to nothing in real life
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
You are rich bla bla bla on an anonymous forum as you wanted us know, so you finally agree that you may amount to nothing in real life
Yes and u keep following a no body ...
Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by Area4Area: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yes and u keep following a no body ...
You finally said it, that you're a nobody

1 Like

Re: Why Every Igbo Man Must Think Home by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Area4Area:
You finally said it, that you're a nobody
I'm no body oya go n rest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ijaws Have Any Cultural Tattoos? / Which End Should One Cut Yam From, Tail Or Head Part? / 10 Most Bizarre Traditions From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.