Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help Find This Girl's Relatives (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Find This Girl's Relatives (photo) (561 Views)

Japa: Blood Relatives Living In The UK For Over 30 To 60 Years, Nothing In Life / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Find This Girl's Relatives (photo) by Froshloaded: 11:36am On Feb 29, 2020
The little girl pictured below was reportedly found wandering on the streets of Lagos earlier today.

IG user, @Iam_CrownDamoLa who posted her photo online, said she found her wandering around Mile 2.

''I stumbled upon this Lil girl roaming around mile2 this evening and I try enquiring her and she said she can't find her way. I have taken her to the police station. Pls kindly rebroadcast, her relatives might be on your list. Thanks'' she wrote

Source:https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/2/help-find-this-girls-relatives-photo.html
Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
Mods do justice

1 Share

Re: Help Find This Girl's Relatives (photo) by nlPoster: 11:45am On Feb 29, 2020
What is her name, where is she from, what are her parents names is the useful information that can help track her known relatives.

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the public.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GUYS BEWARE :“once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life”- Slay / What Interesting Topics Can I Talk About With A Guy I Like? / Wedding Guests And Bride And Groom Runs Away On Seeing Covid19 Taskforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.