Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,791 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church (681 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Coronavirus Is Changing The Way Muslims Worship Across The World / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by Namaskar: 11:55am On Feb 29, 2020
should I avoid going to church during this coronavirus outbreak? I can understand it is safer to avoid large gathering from a medical point of view, but religiously, is it okay?
Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by chatinent: 12:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Go with precautions.
Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by Ladylite: 12:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Namaskar:
should I avoid going to church during this coronavirus outbreak? I can understand it is safer to avoid large gathering from a medical point of view, but religiously, is it okay?

Attend online

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by MJBOLT: 12:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
i thought your god can do anything undecided ask him to protect you na grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by powerkey: 12:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Namaskar:

Church is safe but mosque is very unsafe for you.
Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by AntiChristian: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
powerkey:

Church is safe but mosque is very unsafe for you.

See mumu!

At least females are separate and opposite sex don't touch one another!

Just looking for any chance to abuse Muslims!
Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by Professorcplus(m): 12:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
[b]My brother, why put doubt in your mind. The book of psalm 23vs4 says. Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. So fear not for the lord is with you.

In the same book psalm 91vs7 says A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you . So you see even if covic19 is killing thousand of people iT will never come close to you. Never doubt thy Lord your God. Go forth and heal covic19 patient, show them love, kiss and hug them for the power is upon you.

The book of Luke 10vs19 says have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Not even corona virus from snake will harm you because you already have authority over it.

But remember if you catch corona is not me that tell you to go to church o. The bibles says it in Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or unclothedness or danger or sword not even covic19? So go forth and prosper
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Is It Safe To Attend Church by CAPSLOCKED: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
MJBOLT:
i thought your god can do anything undecided ask him to protect you na grin

THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL.
CATHOLIC PRIESTS TRYING TO CURE SOMEONE OF EBOLA, BUT ARE TOO SCARED TO APPROACH BECAUSE EVEN THEM HAVE DOUBTS THAT PRAYERS WORK AT ALL.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

List Of Year 2021 Prophecies Released By Nigerian Pastors - Christiangospel TV / Hijab Is Used Before Islam. Its A Culture, It's Not From God. Let Peace Reign / Please Pray For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.