Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau (43164 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by mytime24(f): 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Endtime

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by greggng: 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
This country play politics with everything ...even the life of her citizen...why can't we ban this people from entering our country pending when things get better....is it cos of the loan from China? Is that loan far more important than our health. I only pray this doesn't escalate cos we don't 've the capacity ....this is not Ebola... tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by AguofthEast(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
No be small matter
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by aimuan(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
ainas247:
undecided I don't know why I am having this belief that all these viruses
were created in the laboratory. What do I know...
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by bewla(m): 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
AMI3:
this is the solution to coronavirus
How am i filling to bottles of couden will just be ok for this job
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by kristo123: 12:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
If this virus breakout in Nigeria... Hospitals will be overwhelmed even doctors and nurses will run away not to get infected.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Heylius(m): 12:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
shogsman:

Aiint nothing funny about all of this shit nigga
Who talk say e funny before undecided
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by rayobaba(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
chronique:
Govt should have placed a ban on air travels to and from all countries with record of the virus and place entry restrictions on citizens from these countries for a period of time. I just hope this outbreak doesn't wipe half the population of this country.
and u think u av government in this country!
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
kgr8mike:
China eats anything they can see ranging from cocroches, reptiles, millipedes, centipedes etc and they eat them raw. China'a form of eating is a problem to the rest of the world.

I agree
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Bakrabas: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Even if you cough three times consecutively now the fear will catch you and you will start thinking otherwise...
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Ayobami7(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chai finally dis tin dn enta plateau my state of resident oh . . . Na to pack go east oh

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Lovelife433(m): 1:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Wash your hands frequently

Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.

Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing

Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.

Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.

Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth

Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene

Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.

Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early

Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.

Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.

Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider

Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.

Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.

Potential Room Mates on cotenant
https://cotenant.ng/potential-room-mates/
what is meaning of dis nonsense u type? Abi all d visitors having their way into d country on check are d major concern.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
kgr8mike:
China eats anything they can see ranging from cocroches, reptiles, millipedes, centipedes etc and they eat them raw. China'a form of eating is a problem to the rest of the world.
Nah, it isn't as a result of what people eat. Do your research, it's a form of population control, all these are being done to achieve the new world order.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Job2004: 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chinese are Huslers. I respect them for that
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by nairaman66(m): 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
sunshineV:
If this virus enter Nigeria and e no reach aso rock

The virus issa coward
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by CSTR2: 1:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
If you expect a world class failed government like buhari to protect you, then I have a bridge to sell to you.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by CSTR2: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Let me go and re-download world war z.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by ignis: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why would our government allow immigrants from Chinese at this point in time?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by CSTR2: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
When you vote for nitwits, it may cost you your life one day.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Openbusiness: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Wash your hands frequently

Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.

Why? Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
Maintain social distancing

Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.

Why? When someone coughs or sneezes they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth which may contain virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, including the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.

Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth

Why? Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.
Practice respiratory hygiene

Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.

Why? Droplets spread virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early

Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.

Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent spread of viruses and other infections.

Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider

Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19. Follow advice given by your healthcare provider, your national and local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.

Why? National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on whether COVID-19 is spreading in your area. They are best placed to advise on what people in your area should be doing to protect themselves.

Potential Room Mates on cotenant
https://cotenant.ng/potential-room-mates/
How can hand washing kill a virus? We are talking virus here, not bacteria. If you like wash your hand with soap from now till eternity, it won't stop a viral infection, if you have been exposed to it.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Openbusiness: 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
That MOD that banned me for a week and Bu*******i

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Kazeem2222(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Again?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by CSTR2: 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
You expect a government that could not even install low visibility instruments in our airports to the extent that planes were now diverting to freaking Ghana.

You expect such huge group of incompetent Neanderthals to protect you.

Okay.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by bluefilm: 1:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
Na wa o!

E be like say na only foreigners true true this corona of a thing dey attack?

Abeg make una remember to wake me up when it really really starts attacking ndi Nigeria.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Thunderblasts(m): 1:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
mmsen:
Useless people. Why can't they stay in China instead of spreading this nonsense?
Why wasn't a travel ban of foreigners into Nigeria by your useless APC government before now?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by goodnews777: 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
God answers prayers. Finally, something that will remove Buhari and fight our battles in sambissa .
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by babamadiba(m): 1:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
ainas247:
undecided I don't know why I am having this belief that all these viruses
were created in the laboratory. What do I know...

But Bia.. make these Chinese people stay in their country for now nah... angry angry angry

In other note: If you have a website and you need traffic from Google
lets Rank your website to Google page 1.. check my Profile
you are not far from the truth. Some of this scientists are devilish from the pit of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.