Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau (43163 Views)

Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by mmsen: 1:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Why wasn't a travel ban of foreigners into Nigeria by your useless APC government before now?

My APC government? I have no time for APC/Buhari.

These virus carriers should have remained in China.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Thunderblasts(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
mmsen:

My APC government? I have no time for APC/Buhari.

These virus carriers should have remained in China.
Who allow them enter Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Owodiran1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
This people are traveling internationally around the world to pour sand in person garri
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by ofiko123(m): 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
This coronavirus is getting very serious o...may God help us all...
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by blowjohn(m): 1:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
chronique:
Govt should have placed a ban on air travels to and from all countries with record of the virus and place entry restrictions on citizens from these countries for a period of time. I just hope this outbreak doesn't wipe half the population of this country.

Will they hear?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by EmekaBlue(m): 1:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
This is the worst time to be a Chinese national in Nigeria...

yeah...stigmatization

and my mumu chinese boss want me to dey carry am waka instead of to hide himself for now
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bro you are not asking the right question , why can't FG stop chineese from entering nigeria. ?
mmsen:
Useless people. Why can't they stay in China instead of spreading this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Natine246(f): 1:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
ainas247:
undecided I don't know why I am having this belief that all these viruses
were created in the laboratory. What do I know...

But Bia.. make these Chinese people stay in their country for now nah... angry angry angry

In other note: If you have a website and you need traffic from Google
lets Rank your website to Google page 1.. check my Profile

I agree with u, maybe to reduce the world population ....May God help us all
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by domchike(m): 1:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
We shouldn't spread fear the mortality rate is just 2% and it's dropping
ainas247:

But Bia.. make these Chinese people stay in their country for now nah... angry angry angry

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by knowhowk: 1:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Better Move ,Not only the Chinese everyone from outside Country either Nigeria or Foreigners should be Quarantined .

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by gift2xl: 2:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Heylius:
Ok
E don red for 9ja oh

Me right now

It that not a part of a woman bra, we that man take cover nose and mouth?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Heylius(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
gift2xl:

It that not a part of a woman bra, we that man take cover nose and mouth?
Bro i Taya grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by adebayo4best(m): 2:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
So Nigeria can't ban airlines from those affected countries.
No sense
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by sleek82(m): 3:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
What a country and the mediocre that rule....so let me get this straight......3 chinese were quarantined because they are chinese or because they came in from Ethiopia...so did they quarantine those they had flights with or the chinese came in a private jet ni?
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by grandlexuz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jerrick:
This virus is world threat and can bring an end to humanity if not well dealt with angry

It is a goobal menace but certainly not a threat to humanity with a 2% mortality rate.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by grandlexuz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lovelife433:
what is meaning of dis nonsense u type? Abi all d visitors having their way into d country on check are d major concern.

You are a complete idiot. People like you shouldn't have access to the internet.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by ajl: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
What kind of careless and reckless government allow citizens of China into its borders without an automatic quarantine. Imagine its Nigeria or an African country that is the epicentre, all flights out of the countries would have been banned by now with a log of stigma relates news in the international media. These are leaders with low self-esteem and inferiority complex. Wish I am a president in one of these African countries, especially Nigeria. These foreign countries would give us respect by fire or by force because the first thing I will do is to do are things that will make the citizens respect one another, and believe more in their country. That's what most of Nigerian elites lack.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by paltielx: 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
ainas247:

I share your feelings fellow
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Adedayoajayi014: 4:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Las las our house of rep, assembly and senate go soon be empty.. Lazy people dat doesn't want to work before
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Dollabiz: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
All Chinese in nigeria should be isolated
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by mvem(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by skondo09(m): 5:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
ainas247:

since the wake of this virus..I always believe that its a laboratory created disease and the antivirus is available somewhere yet to be released
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by chasy16(f): 6:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
mvem:
people here really know less about the virus. Many think you must die when you get it. The virus has about 2% fatality rate...which means about 2 in 100 that gets it is likely to die. About 95% recover from it. Recovery depends on the individual. Female are more likely to survive, old people are more likely to die, kids mysteriously don't get affected like others, also people that smoke or have pre-existing lungs problem are more likely to die...due to the fact that it is a flu virus which attacks the lungs. I am surprise with the ignorance I see here. Many think getting the virus is certain death when it doesn't have 100% fatality rate. The death rate is not due to how potent the virus is but how easy it spreads. Meaning more people can easily get it. Its sister Coronaviruses like SARS and MERS had worse fatality rate but were hard to pass from human to human.... I blame the media, they focus on just deaths but not those that recover. There are even people that show milder symptoms compared to others and the virus don't kill them...Every Info is up there in the internet but people prefer the rumor messages and the WhatsApp messages...since the outbreak of Coronavirus I have seen a lot of misinformation..someone here was even saying it renders a male impotent.... It is not surprising, during Ebola outbreak all most everyone did the salt water therapy that eventually killed some hypertensive people...We should try and be less gullible and ignorant...all the info you need is at your finger tips

best comment so far.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by YoungPerson(m): 7:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:

Total rubbish.

I don't want to see this emotional betrayal. Energy vampires have a way of tapping into emotions when there is no need to.

Corona Virus can not survive in our temperature. Study the virus and stop the fear. If you suspect you are infected, stay under the hot sun.
Bullshit
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Lovelife433(m): 8:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
grandlexuz:

You are a complete idiot. People like you shouldn't have access to the internet.
u are a complet fool, at ur age IDIOT common sense u don't have ewu cambia.

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by anath(m): 8:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
olaolulazio:
They won't do that grin
No prob, the corona jst killed one Iranian politician. The sickness fear no one, so it will touch everyone if not properly manage now by doing this. Uk has exercise theirs....
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by mrZENographer: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2020
ainas247:

Because you are very right. And all the Chinese scientists have agreed that it was so given the unnatural characteristics of the virus and combination with other deadly strands of virus such as HIV Aids.

This is the man suspected to have made the virus.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/man-behind-global-coronavirus-pandemic

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by EnterpriseMan: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jerrick:
This virus is world threat and can bring an end to humanity if not well dealt with angry
So was bird flu, Ebola and the many others before that. Nothing special
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Jerrick(m): 1:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

So was bird flu, Ebola and the many others before that. Nothing special
They would not have been discovered before Corona virus if they were something special. You might want to read that again.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by EnterpriseMan: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
Jerrick:
They would not have been discovered before Corona virus if they were something special. You might want to read that again.

Dude, my point is that they come and go. something else would come out 3yrs from now.
Re: Coronavirus: 3 Chinese Quarantined In Plateau by Jerrick(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
I understand but the rate at which this one is spreading is alarming also going by the means on contraction, so easy.
EnterpriseMan:

Dude, my point is that they come and go. something else would come out 3yrs from now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Sanwo-olu Commissions Face-Mask Factory In Lagos (Photos) / 7 Years Of Being An Amputee, Lady Celebrates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.